Corona 'vaccine' will kill you within one - two years. Depopulation is the True Agenda behind the fake Corona pandemic

What is behind the Covid-19 Fake pandemic? Why NWO destroys economies and enslaves peoples?
Only one: it is too much humans, it's not good for climate and natural resources.
The true agenda behind Corona hoax is to force peoples to do 'vaccine'
In syringe you will receive the true virus which kills you within one latest two years.
Of course all NWO servants will get non-poisoned 'vaccines'
According to NWO the Earth does not need more as 50m - 100m human population.
When you allow NWO to inject 'vaccine' in your body, you will sign your death sentence.

Belou is the true cause of Fake Covid-10 pandemic

fvPp4ipaM1LGtAiUQQCOYvP9kFUOYFvtnB4YgWHiDmDqE5updB1M7LaFUKD8gO9w9HV35_I0wvDdcbE6jszkLX5n

bill.jpg

The thing I wonder is what if it comes down to you have to have the vaccine or you can’t buy grocery’s and stuff like that,we all may have to die of starvation,that would be my choice if it came down to that or taking the vaccine.
From the intel I have been gathering, it isn't a TRUE vaccine.

Because the COVID is actuallly a RNA virus, and they have never successfully made an RNA vaccine, what they need to do is find a way to trick your body into making RNA T-cell antigens.

I am no expert at this, I really do not understand how this works, but some of the interviews I have watched and read, intimate that they are going to have nano-bots injected into you to back engineer you, that's right, re-genetically engineer the population to either fight disease, or lose weight, or think certain thoughts, or need certain nutrients, or. . . what ever.

This is just the beginning of a brave new world.. . . A damn scary one!

It is like bio-engineering the human body like Bill Gate Engineers Windows software. From what I have heard from some of the more out there sources, these 'nano-bots,' once injected into you, will also be able to take new software updates, via cell towers or 5G, and re-engineer your DNA on the fly, when ever the "amorphous they" see fit.

. . . and yes, if they just deem you as no longer desirable, they can just 'de-activate' you from that point on.

From my POV? That supreme court ruling that ruled that you MUST take vaccines for the community good? That no longer applies since, technically, these RNA treatments are no longer really vaccines.

So, you have two choices, either flat out refuse, since they aren't vaccines.

OR? Sabotage them. Agree to take them, but first insist that you run a rare earth magnet over them, which would essentially destroy any advanced tech in them, rending the "treatment" in them sterile... .

IOW, if you can't deny the mark of the beast? Make the mark of the beast inoperable and ineffective, with the use of modern day holy water, re-align the wave patterns to your benefit so that your holy DNA can't be re-programmed. ;)

Forum List

Back