I miss the reaction of world leading churches to Gates satanic 'vaccine'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
With which right Jewish Gates forces Christians not only to get poison as a 'vaccine' but also to have the Mark of the Bist additionally to the poison?
Where is the reaction of politically correct world 'churches'.
Almost all of them fervently support social distancing, wearing of muzzles, closing of churches and another demands of Satanic NWO and his Covid-10 hoax.
True Christians shall never allow to inject themselves with 'vaccine' and immediately leave those 'churches' which support NWO & Gates depopulation agenda

revelation-1314-satans-henchmen-47-638.jpg

Subtle, smooth. Nobody would notice you are an idiot.

You're wrong, the movement against your satanist agenda is growing up in many countries and is gonna to smash your regime
My satanist agenda? Wait one red hot minute. But you got cooties! Can you get anymore childish?

Pastafarianism is Satanism pure, it is the place you are heading to:

Repent
Pastafarianism, you are going that way? Ok I have taken ALL my meds: iron tablets multivitamins. Have you taken your meds? We worry about you.

The truth about hell is it's a tool to instill fear, similar to this current hoax and 9/11- the communist, etc.

Life is what you make it- hell is on earth when things go badly, heaven is on when things go right, even for a little bit- life isn't supposed to be easy other wise everyone would do it- a lot don't for one reason or another.
When religious and political dogma is stirred into the pot it confuses the simple minded who mean no harm-

Heaven ain't walking streets paved with gold, hell ain't a mountain of fire, heaven is laying in my sweet baby's arms and hell is when baby ain't there- my front tracks are headed for a cold water well, my back tracks are covered with snow, sometimes it's heaven, sometimes it's hell and sometimes I don't even know-

They are working on an upgrade, but until that is ready, we'll all just have to suck it up and dance nekkid around that bonfire while sacrificing a kitten to get the vaccine to work properly. I'll bet Gates is making money by selling all those kittens too.

You're wrong, the movement against your satanist agenda is growing up in many countries and is gonna to smash your regime
My satanist agenda? Wait one red hot minute. But you got cooties! Can you get anymore childish?

Repent
Pastafarianism, you are going that way? Ok I have taken ALL my meds: iron tablets multivitamins. Have you taken your meds? We worry about you.

my satanist agenda? Nobody cares what I post, you do, apparently.

Repent

my satanist agenda? Nobody cares what I post, you do, apparently.

Forum List

Back