Corona 'vaccine' will kill you within one - two years. Depopulation is the True Agenda behind the fake Corona pandemic

What is behind the Covid-19 Fake pandemic? Why NWO destroys economies and enslaves peoples?
Only one: it is too much humans, it's not good for climate and natural resources.
The true agenda behind Corona hoax is to force peoples to do 'vaccine'
In syringe you will receive the true virus which kills you within one latest two years.
Of course all NWO servants will get non-poisoned 'vaccines'
According to NWO the Earth does not need more as 50m - 100m human population.
When you allow NWO to inject 'vaccine' in your body, you will sign your death sentence.

Belou is the true cause of Fake Covid-10 pandemic

fvPp4ipaM1LGtAiUQQCOYvP9kFUOYFvtnB4YgWHiDmDqE5updB1M7LaFUKD8gO9w9HV35_I0wvDdcbE6jszkLX5n

bill.jpg
It hasn’t been developed yet idiot.
Bill gates never said that in relation to a deadly vaccine imbecile.

if he said it at all it had do do with hunger and overpopulation.

you’re a sicko. You really are too stupid for air.

It looks like I got the point!

I suspect that when we know more about the Chinese disease we’ll find there were fewer flu deaths in 2020 because the Kung Flu got to the weak and elderly first

We know nothing, really nothing.
Anything is lie supported by libs and NWO

What is behind the Covid-19 Fake pandemic? Why NWO destroys economies and enslaves peoples?
If the coronavirus is fake, what's killing people?

Other deaths are being counted as COVID-19 because they're adding so-called "probable" or "presumed" cases, which of course allows them to inflate the numbers. That is not a theory or opinion, it is a fact based on their own words. Also, there's a financial incentive for hospitals to diagnose COVID-19. A number of doctors and healthcare workers have said that fishy stuff is going on. Bottom line, the numbers are completely unreliable.

They are saying ppl are dying from this bs when they aren't.

1587672254824.png

The numbers are faked, even those octogenarians who died from cancer or hepatic cirrhosis are officially victims of Corona and their bodies get immediately cremated to hide evidences

That flies exactly 180 degrees out of your claims! It doesn't matter how they died, as they are dead!

The virus is not fake it is killing people it is being used and hyped up in order to take our rights and libertiies this is why we keep saying invisible 911. One must think about what happened after 911.........

This is our invisible 911 we have lost many rights under an act that can stay active until they un do it. Prob. is they won't un do it this is the NWO take over u guys don't want to see it.

FACT:

View attachment 327034

The pandemic is a fake.
You have already billions of these Corona viruses on your hands

Only one: it is too much humans, it's not good for climate and natural resources.
In syringe you will receive the true virus which kills you within one latest two years.
When you allow NWO to inject 'vaccine' in your body, you will sign your death sentence.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we stopped putting lead in paint.

This one is dangerous as hell. It has skipped many manny safety protocols. ( not that those protocols ar any safer) they aren't. Buuut this was super speeded through. The idiots that will line up to take it too.
I wonder if the gubmint will make the China virus vaccine mandatory for kids?

Oh of course this vaccine is being said to fry the ovaries and testicles. That's in the medical research white papers. ...
Just like this bs. stupid azzes think its funny now wait until the chain reaction happens..

Go to Bing and look ( google destroy such information immediately )

The vaccine will kill you.

This one is dangerous as hell. It has skipped many manny safety protocols. ( not that those protocols ar any safer) they aren't. Buuut this was super speeded through. The idiots that will line up to take it too.

Oh of course this vaccine is being said to fry the ovaries and testicles. That's in the medical research white papers. ...
Just like this bs. stupid azzes think its funny now wait until the chain reaction happens..

Google "Kiss my ass" and see if that gets any results.

Google "Kiss my ass" and see if that gets any results.

Crematorium will leak your ass if you get the 'vaccine'

1587672414934.png

Where do you fucking morons come up with this shit...
some where your apparent IW comprehension level isn't able to comprehend because if you could you wouldn't be dumb enough to help sell out your own nations rights and freedoms for some dreamed up bs fear.

The virus is not fake it is killing people it is being used and hyped up in order to take our rights and libertiies this is why we keep saying invisible 911. One must think about what happened after 911.........

This is our invisible 911 we have lost many rights under an act that can stay active until they un do it. Prob. is they won't un do it this is the NWO take over u guys don't want to see it.

FACT:

View attachment 327034

The pandemic is a fake.
You have already billions of these Corona viruses on your hands

it is fake but they are doing it because the sheep are falling for it. The numbers are fake . This is a bioweapon though and yes it is and has killed ppl it does go for the older crowd but also hits others. THis virus has a huge twist to it half this dumb fk counntry isnn't unnderstandinng because mother fk CNNN hasn't told their stupid asses their own facts yet lmfao.

Encountering people like the OP really tests my belief in one person, one vote.

A vaccine killing you between one-two years?

Are you nuts?

That is given enough time to people for finding the antidotes.

But just in case, as soon as the Corona virus vaccine becomes a reality, I will start my funeral home business, I can get super rich three years later...

Belou is the true cause of Fake Covid-10 pandemic

fvPp4ipaM1LGtAiUQQCOYvP9kFUOYFvtnB4YgWHiDmDqE5updB1M7LaFUKD8gO9w9HV35_I0wvDdcbE6jszkLX5n

bill.jpg
Holy Shit ! Get a grip, dude!!

Not only will this chit make it so you ar all dropping dead while you live it will be like slaves and you dumbasses begged for it while you idiots slap truth into connspiracies.

SO MUCH FOR MY POST DAYS AGO WHERE I SAID YOU WILL HAVE TO BE VACCINATED TO WORK--SHOP--- GO TO SCHOOL

YEAH AGAIN WE GET THE LAST FKN LAUGH.

Not only will this chit make it so you ar all dropping dead while you live it will be like slaves and you dumbasses begged for it while you idiots slap truth into connspiracies.

SO MUCH FOR MY POST DAYS AGO WHERE I SAID YOU WILL HAVE TO BE VACCINATED TO WORK--SHOP--- GO TO SCHOOL

YEAH AGAIN WE GET THE LAST FKN LAUGH.

Indeed morons believe sooner lies as the truth

Did you see this bs!!!

Forum List

Back