Depleting US Strategic Oil reserves is all about election year damage control.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Biden's latest idiotic policy move to release 1 million barrels of oil per day from the STRATEGIC Oil Reserves is about election year desperation. His Clinton like "I feel your pain" speech rings as hollow as an empty oil pipe. The Oil reserves are there for times of extreme emergency NOT to improve poll numbers. There is NO WAY he would be doing this in a non-election year. Democrats don't give a hoot in hell about the American people, they've already proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Biden's latest idiotic policy move to release 1 million barrels of oil per day from the STRATEGIC Oil Reserves is about election year desperation. His Clinton like "I feel your pain" speech rings as hollow as an empty oil pipe. The Oil reserves are there for times of extreme emergency NOT to improve poll numbers. There is NO WAY he would be doing this in a non-election year. Democrats don't give a hoot in hell about the American people, they've already proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Bitch when he doesn't do anything. Bitch when he does. The GOP way.

1648750412236.png

And Trump bought that oil for zero

After listening to the latest vomit from the resident fuck in the White House I felt a profound disappointment that Putin is too tied up in Ukraine to come here and rescue us from the democrats.

Is that why Bush did it during a non-election year for him?

Forum List

Back