They are coming for your kids

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Ok I had to change it sorry everyone the wrong link was grabbed so I changed it to this story instead.

Last edited:
Globalists will continue to try and depopulate to "save planet earth"

1. Continue to promote abortion around the world. In New York City alone there have been more black abortions than births.

2. Continue to promote gender confusion around the world. In the US and UK alone, gender confusion is up some 4000% after being taught in schools in these countries, which leads to fewer pregnancies.

3. Continued fostering of black on black violence and murder in democrat run cities as the media basically ignores it and as the police are either defunded or restrained from stopping it.

4. Continued promotion of the dangerous journey across the Southern border leading to the deaths of God only knows how many people. An uncontrolled border also promotes drugs crossing the US with about 200 people over dosing and dying every day in the US, as well as human trafficking, leading to more and more deaths.

5. Promotion of wars across the globe. Notice when democrats are in charge wars are either started by the US or by other countries. It matters little who starts them so long as you can promote or foster them, leading to more and more death around the globe.. Granted, "W" started Iraq but he voted for Biden. LOL.

Left wing ideology is a death cult based on trying to save planet earth by depopulation.

This young lady says it all the left can try and snuff out every single thing they don’t like or want you hear that google a.holes keep hiding and keep taking away , it is too late for you flops because the real humans are on to your bs.
Your called big tech your also responsible for millions of death because you with held information from people which resulted in killing millions this blood will be on your hands as well you pos losers!!!

NUREMBERG CODE 2.0 is in the works for all you humanaity killing pigs.

Say what?!

Yes, but I don't have two hours plus to watch it now.
You got any special time points in this video that you would recommend?

Yeah I saw that too and totally changed the article oooopsie sorry bout that.

Forum List

Back