Biden Admin To Continue Draining Oil From Strategic Reserves Through Election Day

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Biden administration announced Monday that it is auctioning 10 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) which it will deliver throughout November, according to a Department of Energy (DOE) notice of sale.

The DOE announced that it will extend the period in which it aims to sell 180 million barrels of crude oil by auctioning 10 million barrels from Sept. 19 to Sept. 27 and delivering the oil from Nov. 1. to Nov. 30, according to the notice. The deliveries of the reserves, which aim to bring down gas prices, will take place during the same month as the midterm elections that take place on Nov. 8.

Biden Admin To Continue Draining Oil From Strategic Reserves Through Election Day

My surprised face..... 😐

And for tens of millions of REALLY stupid Americans Biden is elevated to "hero" and Democrats will get their votes because of the fantastic job Democrats are doing.

Conservatives had every opportunity on Earth to prevent this over the decades when they were solidly in the majority and could EASILY vote real conservatives into office.

Instead their lazy, sackless asses avoided voting and sucked up all the luxury, fun and material gains they could. fast forward to today when they are eyeballing their tiny brains out like a child who had his candy taken away. Conservatives are SOLIDLY to blame for Americas fall.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

:CryingCow:

The Biden administration announced Monday that it is auctioning 10 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) which it will deliver throughout November, according to a Department of Energy (DOE) notice of sale.

The DOE announced that it will extend the period in which it aims to sell 180 million barrels of crude oil by auctioning 10 million barrels from Sept. 19 to Sept. 27 and delivering the oil from Nov. 1. to Nov. 30, according to the notice. The deliveries of the reserves, which aim to bring down gas prices, will take place during the same month as the midterm elections that take place on Nov. 8.

My surprised face..... 😐
...and then we hear the sucking sound as the last barrel is removed and immediately gas prices shoot up to $10/gallon.

Makes sense. Its a political move on the part of Sleepy Joe, and continuing this until the votes are cast in the midterm is logical to get the biggest "boost" from the move.

If prices rise AFTER the election, it will be too late for the GOP to make political hay about it. And if the Republicans were to win the midterms in spite of this tactical move by Brandon, the subsequent rise in prices can be blamed on the GOP victory.

My surprised face..... 😐
I thought we wanted lower oil prices?

I thought we wanted lower oil prices?
When you buy a milkshake and you are sucking away happy as a clam....
...are you really happy when you get to the bottom and that sucking sound tells you none is left?
I thought you had a clue....

When you buy a milkshake and you are sucking away happy as a clam....
...are you really happy when you get to the bottom and that sucking sound tells you none is left?
I thought you had a clue....
I am not buying milkshakes.

I am selling milkshakes for a higher price to make all milkshakes cheaper, then I will buy them back at lower prices in the future.

My surprised face..... 😐
This is stupid and very live-for-the-moment short sighted

I am not buying milkshakes.

I am selling milkshakes for a higher price to make all milkshakes cheaper, then I will buy them back at lower prices in the future.
Not if you shut down all the dairy and ice cream making facilities in the US and have to buy them from a foreign country DImmer.

I ask because our biden voting poster just drops off the radar whenever biden does something stupid

This is just another example of how Mac1958 operates

Not if you shut down all the dairy and ice cream making facilities in the US and have to buy them from a foreign country DImmer.
But they weren't all shut down. Many shut down on their own due to low demand for milkshakes.

Unfortunately the demand for milkshakes suddenly spiked and the milkshake producers were not able to react fast enough.

Forum List

Back