Department of Defense claims they did not foresee the collapse of Afghanistan

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

His comments came just one day after sources told the New York Times that US intelligence officials had been warning of a quick Taliban takeover in Afghanistan — even as President Biden was publicly downplaying the threat.

The greatest legal scholar at Harvard University Law School, Laurence Tribe, predicted two and half months ago and was retweeted 3.5 thousand times - so it was a popular sentiment. This guy is on Bidens Committee to tell the Congress to expand the Supreme Court to 24 justices, so he has probably spoken personally with the brilliant Joe.

How could the Biden Administration miss it, unless Ben Shapiro is correct - too much time worrying about white rage and getting sex change operation scheduled for recruits.

The greatest legal scholar at Harvard University Law School, Laurence Tribe, predicted two and half months ago and was retweeted 3.5 thousand times - so it was a popular sentiment. This guy is on Bidens Committee to tell the Congress to expand the Supreme Court to 24 justices, so he has probably spoken personally with the brilliant Joe.

How could the Biden Administration miss it, unless Ben Shapiro is correct - too much time worrying about white rage and getting sex change operation scheduled for recruits.

~~~~~~

Biden Ignored Top Generals Urging Him to Keep 2,500 Troops in Afghanistan to Maintain Stability​

They're either lying out their asses or criminally incompetent.

Either way, they should sent packing to civilian life.

They're either lying out their asses or criminally incompetent.

Either way, they should sent packing to civilian life.

You know I just noticed that Ret Gen. Austin was never awarded the Combat Infantryman's Badge (CIB).... Makes you wonder... Was Austin an arm chair soldier General? Seems he's never heard a shot or fired one back fired in anger,

That wont happen. I guarantee it. Yes I voted for Biden so we could get that fat fuckup Drumpf out of office.

Aren't you sorry now for listening to all that propaganda and disinformation about Trump? Look at what you got now....
Biden has created this Afghan Clusterfuck, stranded Americans in Afghanistan and condemned Afghan women to slavery.

Last edited:
If Trump had a better way to get out without all this chaos he neglected to share it. What a dick. He had this perfect plan for withdrawal and he just threw it in the trash heading out the door.

I never listened to any propaganda about Drumpf. I heard the retarded fucker say stupid shit and commit crimes his whole term and thats why I am ecstatic I help vote his fat ass out.
Asslips trying to derail another thread. The topic isn’t Trump Asslips. It’s Xiden and HIS DoD fucking up Afghanistan. So badly his own party has been forced to start an investigation.

Forum List

Back