Mayorkas Lets Border Agents Grant Asylum w/ No Hearing, Reinstates Catch & Release

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Are you Biden voters and supporters happy? This is open borders on steroids.

The Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday announced a plan to reinstate the catch-and-release policy and empower US Citizenship and Immigration Services agents to grant asylum to illegal aliens without an immigration hearing, the Washington Times reported.

Immigration officers would have the right to catch and release illegal aliens when “detention is unavailable or impracticable”—a situation that now exists all across the overcrowded migrant facilities on the US–Mexico border. Biden administration officials claim these no-border policies will relieve pressure on the asylum, detention and judicial systems.

With the power to grant asylum, Homeland Security officers would acquire a judicial function and expedite the Biden administration’s plan to flood the nation with so-called refugees.

If immigration officers deny an illegal alien’s asylum request, then he or she may appeal that decision to a federal immigration judge.

The Homeland Security Department submitted the rule for public consideration and comment.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas claimed the proposed rule will bring “fundamental fairness” to the immigration system.

As a law-abiding British citizen, I've always wanted to live in America.

Sure I'd be allowed to just rock up declare myself a migrant and be allowed to stay for good with no questions asked and then hopefully get benefits and start my new life.

Surely it will be OK for me too? or because I'm white, male and British will it be a different rule for me?

You'd have to go pretty far to find someone worse at their job than Myorkas. You'd also have to go pretty far to find someone who made worse appointments than Biden.

Now isn't that just a load of horse shit.

Any illegals should be bussed back to the border. Not given the right to be in OUR country. What an idiot that man is. He's almost as stupid as the stuttering fuck.

As a law-abiding British citizen, I've always wanted to live in America.

Sure I'd be allowed to just rock up declare myself a migrant and be allowed to stay for good with no questions asked and then hopefully get benefits and start my new life.

Surely it will be OK for me too? or because I'm white, male and British will it be a different rule for me?
Claim that you are gay.....fleeing an abuse homosexual hating Europe and they will let you stay here.

Forum List

Back