US Gov't tells Americans in Afghanistan....you're on your own

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

We're back to the Obama Doctrine this time under JoBama Bin Biden. "HEY get to the Airport best way you can IF you can get past the Taliban roadblocks and the roving bans of Tallyban peaceful terrorists who will help you on your way.'

We're back to the Obama Doctrine this time under JoBama Bin Biden. "HEY get to the Airport best way you can IF you can get past the Taliban roadblocks and the roving bans of Tallyban peaceful terrorists who will help you on your way.'

Ah yes.... I remember the old days when it was said more succinctly.
"Kiss my ass Mack, you're on your own".
"KMAMYOYO"
That is exactly what our State Dept. has told Americans caught in Afghanistan thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung and his controlling superiors.

Last edited:
The democrooks and Talibs have a lot in common dontcha know....

Gun Control... Possibly the first act of the new "progressive" Afghan Government that's also known for a strict mask mandate.

1629334132386.png

Furthermore there is no "racism" with the talibs. No Christians condemning the love life of consenting adults and their goats either. No one questions authority, the validity of elections, or the censorship of "dangerous" opinions. Afghanistan will soon become a democrook paradise thanks to Xiden's "brilliant" leadership.

Are you wanting to stay there another twenty years, wondering why we were there for the first twenty?

No...BUT now was not the time. THIS was not the way. You can remain calm about it but i'll tell you...the rest of the country does not like this. THIS, i believe, is going to get this guy removed.

Our military was removed leaving thousands of American citizens behind enemy lines and their wellbeing in the hands of the Taliban!!! How can this be? How can grown ups game a plan that looks like this?

If they cannot get out, are they hostages ?

The British have heavily armed convoys in the streets getting their people out. France has started the same thing to get the French out. Only Americans have been abandoned. If Afghans can get to the Kabul airport, they are prioritized for evacuation. This us a major step for the advancement of the Democrat plan to replace Americans with more compliant foreigners.

Our military was removed leaving thousands of American citizens behind enemy lines and their wellbeing in the hands of the Taliban!!! How can this be? How can grown ups game a plan that looks like this?
They were warned to leave months ago. Now they're left behind enemy lines because of their own stupidity. Good luck folks!

Forum List

Back