Dems want to pack the USSC

That's a laugh. How many money wasting "Benghazi" investigations did the republicans hold.

How thee are hypocrites. Let me count the ways.
Wow,all that time and money and the fucking democrats still insist it was just about a movie
All that time, all that money, investigation after investigation, and it didn't result in even so much as a reprimand.

Governing: State and local government news and analysis › archive › same-sex-marri...

Thirty-seven states had legalized same-sex marriage prior to the Supreme Court ruling.

37/51 is a majority.
Uhm only one state took up a vote and they said no
Maybe you're just stupid, but most states have their elected legislature write the laws. And the majority of them approved gay marriage, meaning a majority of states approved gay marriage long before the supreme court gave it equal protection.
So we are not a democracy?

Do tell us more

That's a laugh. How many money wasting "Benghazi" investigations did the republicans hold.

Wow,all that time and money and the fucking democrats still insist it was just about a movie
All that time, all that money, investigation after investigation, and it didn't result in even so much as a reprimand.
So it was just a movie and they got missle launchers from the local 7/11?

Maybe you're just stupid, but most states have their elected legislature write the laws. And the majority of them approved gay marriage, meaning a majority of states approved gay marriage long before the supreme court gave it equal protection.

Do tell us more
Read the f***ing constitution.

Power to the states.

Do tell us more
Read the f***ing constitution.

Power to the states.
I know the constitution by heart, once again we are not a fucking democracy

Why do you think republicans opposed the bi-partisan january 6th commission. Even after one of their own came up with the rules it would operate under.
Because it’s a waste of money and resources in their POV like the Mueller investigation.

In Benghazi the soldiers were witnesses and an ambassador died. They made a movie about it based on their testimony and it was fairly damning. Do you disagree? You also asked why the Republicans did what they did and I answered you. How does that make me a hypocrite? Do tell.

Why do you think republicans opposed the bi-partisan january 6th commission. Even after one of their own came up with the rules it would operate under.
A bunch of tourist ?
Let me point out that those "tourists" did more damage, and resulted in more deaths per unit time, than all the BLM protests combined.
I disagree 100% with that. Do you forget autonomous zones, burning down of small businesses and police stations? Chicago remains a war zone. Come on man. You’re not fooling anyone. How about that laptop? Eh “big guy”…

Do you believe it was handled well? Laws may not have been broken but do you believe what happened there could have been avoided or handled differently?

I know the constitution by heart, once again we are not a fucking democracy
As I said, that's what the constitution says. Why are you implying otherwise.

The constitution guarantees that state legislatures write the laws, and do not require voter approval.
And the majority of such legislatures approved gay marriage before the USSC applied equal protection.

In Benghazi the soldiers were witnesses and an ambassador died. They made a movie about it based on their testimony and it was fairly damning. Do you disagree?
Did that require 14 republican investigations to confirm what happened, and that there was no wrong doing.

Do you believe it was handled well? Laws may not have been broken but do you believe what happened there could have been avoided or handled differently?
You don't hold investigation after investigation and spend millions after millions after millions of dollars because you didn't like how something was completely legally handled?

What next. Congressional investigations because a football coach chose to run instead of pass on third down?

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.
"If they can't win, change the rules"

Yes, but enough about Mitch McConnell.

It is perfectly within the rules for the Democrats to add 4 seats and fill them with liberal judges. If the GQP children have taught them anything, it's that they need to put aside all modicum of maturity and class.

In Benghazi the soldiers were witnesses and an ambassador died. They made a movie about it based on their testimony and it was fairly damning. Do you disagree?
What was the purpose of those investigations. The conclusions they came to showed no laws were broken, and there were no actions congress could have taken as a result.

Limits on Congress

pass ex post facto laws, which outlaw acts after they have already been committed. pass bills of attainder, which punish individuals outside of the court system.

Let me point out that those "tourists" did more damage, and resulted in more deaths per unit time, than all the BLM protests combined.
Could of fooled me....
You're a Trump supporter. You fool quite easily.
You’re a sufferer from TDS you’re triggered quite easily.
With aviator name like his, you
You don't hold investigation after investigation and spend millions after millions after millions of dollars because you didn't like how something was completely legally handled?

What next. Congressional investigations because a football coach chose to run instead of pass on third down?
So you have joesph gerbels (Susan rice) running around on television saying it was because of a movie?

Joe Manchin will keep the worst dem policies from passing (filibuster, HR-1, DC statehood, popular vote, etc.)
For now.
I'm waiting for Joe Manchin to switch parties, WV is the reddest of states, Biden did not win one district in WV, so Joe is on the wrong side of the fence for his voters.
Scuttlebutt is? He is aiming for a Governorship. That takes, finesse, and playing both sides.

. . . OTH? W/O GOP support for a Jan. 6th investigation? No way in hell he would join the GOP.

He's more likely to take a job in the private sector as a corporate payoff.

Forum List

Back