Dems want to pack the USSC

Easier said than done. Republicans will never vote to impeach one of their own. We saw it with both of Trumps impeachments, even when there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt with January 6th.
How many times can you beat a "dead horse" before you realize it's not going to die.
Why do you think republicans opposed the bi-partisan january 6th commission. Even after one of their own came up with the rules it would operate under.

Vote harvesting and mail-in ballots under scare tactics is almost the same thing, because they aim at the same type of people.......

A. If you're too irresponsible and lazy to vote on your own, you're likely democrat.

B. If you're easily swayed you're likely democrat.
Vote harvesting? It's called get out the vote. You just don't like that democrats have a larger pool to motivate.

In short, republicans can only win by limiting the number of voters. Which is ironically "un-democratic"
Thank God we are not a democracy then, gays couldn't get married

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.
Ed Markey and Liz Warren are my senators. Shoot me.

Easier said than done. Republicans will never vote to impeach one of their own. We saw it with both of Trumps impeachments, even when there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt with January 6th.
How many times can you beat a "dead horse" before you realize it's not going to die.
Why do you think republicans opposed the bi-partisan january 6th commission. Even after one of their own came up with the rules it would operate under.
Because it’s a waste of money and resources in their POV like the Mueller investigation.

A bunch of tourist ?

Do I have to remind you, that democratic appointed justices have received overwhelming bi-partisan support. Republicans have barely squeaked by, requiring removal of the filibuster.
Do you have any clue of what you're babbling about? Legislation has not been submitting much lest a SCOTUS decision.

But it looks good!;)
Apparently you have no clue what i'm even talking about. Go back to sleep.

Vote harvesting? It's called get out the vote. You just don't like that democrats have a larger pool to motivate.
Meaner says it's okay for Demonicrats to knock on doors persuading people to vote Democrat with a ballot in hand.
Read it again. I said it's o.k. to knock on doors and motivate people to vote.

Read my response again dumb fuck, don't project.

Sure it's okay, because without other people's influences on the lazy, dumb and irresponsible the Demonicrats would never sniff office. Very similar the 24/7 propaganda you let penetrate you daily without courtesy of a reach-around.

Let me know next time Democrats are right about something. If you ever find an example, let me know they followed through with good intentions & results.

Fuck this will be a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG wait.

Thank God we are not a democracy then, gays couldn't get married
The following 37 states (and the District of Columbia) have legalized same-sex marriage:

Governing: State and local government news and analysis › archive › same-sex-marri...

Thirty-seven states had legalized same-sex marriage prior to the Supreme Court ruling.

37/51 is a majority.
OK the problem is that when you give the Democratic Party an inch they take a mile. Now it’s about trans rights and trans participating in the Olympics. After Juneteenth they now want a new flag. It’s never enough.

Because it’s a waste of money and resources in their POV like the Mueller investigation.
That's a laugh. How many money wasting "Benghazi" investigations did the republicans hold.

How thee are hypocrites. Let me count the ways.

That's a laugh. How many money wasting "Benghazi" investigations did the republicans hold.

How thee are hypocrites. Let me count the ways.
Wow,all that time and money and the fucking democrats still insist it was just about a movie

Let me know next time Democrats are right about something. If you ever find an example, let me know they followed through with good intentions & results.

Fuck this will be a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG wait.
How to fight the coronavirus with a massive vaccination program.

Checkmate.

Governing: State and local government news and analysis › archive › same-sex-marri...

Thirty-seven states had legalized same-sex marriage prior to the Supreme Court ruling.

37/51 is a majority.
Uhm only one state took up a vote and they said no
Maybe you're just stupid, but most states have their elected legislature write the laws. And the majority of them approved gay marriage, meaning a majority of states approved gay marriage long before the supreme court gave it equal protection.

Forum List

Back