Dems Try To Copy Trump's Populism But Are Sucking At It

These clowns will eventually realize how ridiculous they are. lol

What will be even more ridiculous, is when they run some rich white one-percenter guy in 2020. Like Mark Cuban.

Listen for the sound of millions of hardcore leftists turning their backs on the Democrat Party, once and for always. Which will be fine with me, because I haven't seen a good beatdown since the riots at the Democratic National Committee in '68.

Hillary won the popular vote...which means Trump is popular Waka waka!

Except for the fact that she had millions of illegals, felons, and frauds voting for her.

Why do you think Trump just created that voter fraud commission?

As a distraction. The same reason he does most of what he does. Why do you think he's suddenly talking about Clinton again? Because he knows his supporters will eat it up, since they tend to be easily duped.

Ahh, I see now. So in reality, he made the stock market go way up just to distract everyone while he grabbed some pussies. And this thing about running ISIS out of Iraq was just a distraction so we wouldn't find out that he sometimes put his wife's bra on his head when he's home, and walks around yelling "I am Spartacus" at the top of his lungs.

I bet this whole "Russia Russia Russia" think is also a distraction. He actually made that up so we wouldn't know that he's firing up Cheney's weather machine, to destroy those states that didn't vote for him.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

Hilarious.

The economy was already improving before Trump stepped foot into the oval office. ISIS was already losing massive amounts of territory. The only effect that Trump had was promising corporate tax cuts, which did juice the markets. But ... since nothing has happened since those promises, we can already see the enthusiasm has waned and people are scratching their heads wondering when the republicans are actually going to do something.

For how much Trump apparently hates Obama, he sure stole a lot of good press from his predecessor. I didn't think Obama was a particularly good president, but it's hard to deny we weren't better off when he left than we were when Bush left.

As for Russia, Trump is too stupid to have actively conspired with Putin or his minions, but Trump's minions may have ... the lefties are giving Trump way too much credit there. He's not smart enough to have avoided being caught this long if he was more than tangentially involved in something that nefarious.

Except for the fact that she had millions of illegals, felons, and frauds voting for her.

As a distraction. The same reason he does most of what he does. Why do you think he's suddenly talking about Clinton again? Because he knows his supporters will eat it up, since they tend to be easily duped.

Ahh, I see now. So in reality, he made the stock market go way up just to distract everyone while he grabbed some pussies. And this thing about running ISIS out of Iraq was just a distraction so we wouldn't find out that he sometimes put his wife's bra on his head when he's home, and walks around yelling "I am Spartacus" at the top of his lungs.

I bet this whole "Russia Russia Russia" think is also a distraction. He actually made that up so we wouldn't know that he's firing up Cheney's weather machine, to destroy those states that didn't vote for him.

Hilarious.

The economy was already improving before Trump stepped foot into the oval office. ISIS was already losing massive amounts of territory. The only effect that Trump had was promising corporate tax cuts, which did juice the markets. But ... since nothing has happened since those promises, we can already see the enthusiasm has waned and people are scratching their heads wondering when the republicans are actually going to do something.

For how much Trump apparently hates Obama, he sure stole a lot of good press from his predecessor. I didn't think Obama was a particularly good president, but it's hard to deny we weren't better off when he left than we were when Bush left.

Obama didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

yeah, he's such a populist he wants to screw 23 million people out of health coverage.

quiet, nutter.

Hilarious.

You're wasting your time, just another anti Trump loon.

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

yeah, he's such a populist he wants to screw 23 million people out of health coverage.

quiet, nutter.

How can you "screw" somebody out of something they don't own, sweetmeat?

What a country the US would be if there were only candidates unsuitable for the job, oh, wait, 2016 was just that.

Hilarious.

I may be anti-Trump now, but I gave him a thousand chances to get his shit together. It's not like I just hated him right out of the gate.

I'm a fair person. If he miraculously turns it all around and starts acting like a decent human being (acting being a key word here) and a wise statesman, I'll give him the credit he's due. Until then, he only deserves criticism.

Hilarious.

These people aren't smart enough to know when to STFU.

Hilarious.

What a country the US would be if there were only candidates unsuitable for the job, oh, wait, 2016 was just that.

Sorry, Marx/Engels wasn't on the ballot. But the DNC is working on a plan to dig them up, re-animate them, and run them in 2020.

I'll keep you posted.

Hilarious.

Sorry, Marx/Engels wasn't on the ballot. But the DNC is working on a plan to dig them up, re-animate them, and run them in 2020.

I'll keep you posted.

Well if this is the level of your posting, don't bother.

Hilarious.

I may be anti-Trump now, but I gave him a thousand chances to get his shit together. It's not like I just hated him right out of the gate.

I'm a fair person. If he miraculously turns it all around and starts acting like a decent human being (acting being a key word here) and a wise statesman, I'll give him the credit he's due. Until then, he only deserves criticism.

You're referring to JEB? So if Trump starts acting like JEB, you'll change your mind?

Hilarious.

I'll keep you posted.

Well if this is the level of your posting, don't bother.

Right back at ya.. If that's the level of your voting, please stay home.

Hilarious.

I doubt it. But we shall see

Hilarious.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you can do smart things when you put all your effort into it.

Aren't you Trump folks always railing at the regressive lefties for stifling free speech? Yet here you are, doing the same thing, just to a lesser extent. Nice.

Hilarious.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you can do smart things when you put all your effort into it.

Aren't you Trump folks always railing at the regressive lefties for stifling free speech? Yet here you are, doing the same thing, just to a lesser extent. Nice.
Was I stifling your ability to post what you want? lol

Why are you idiots always blaming others for your shortcomings?

What do they stand for? I mean besides fear, ignorance, superstition, the victim mentality, and the redistribution of wealth?

I forgot.

The democrats?

They stand for a global totalitarian dictatorship under the rule of the elite cadre of billionaires that make up the CFR and the EU ruling class. The democrats seek to end the USA as we know it and reduce the standard of living to that of the third world. The democrats seek to take the wealth of the nation to enrich their rulers and divide the scraps among all nations, with America getting no more than Ethiopia or Cuba.

Hilarious.

Was I stifling your ability to post what you want? lol

Why are you idiots always blaming others for your shortcomings?

Blaming others is in the official Democrat Party Charter & By Laws.

Let me see if I can find it......

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

I'm not a fan of populism. but it beats the shit out of the Nazism the democrats are pushing.

What do they stand for? I mean besides fear, ignorance, superstition, the victim mentality, and the redistribution of wealth?

I forgot.

The democrats?

They stand for a global totalitarian dictatorship under the rule of the elite cadre of billionaires that make up the CFR and the EU ruling class. The democrats seek to end the USA as we know it and reduce the standard of living to that of the third world. The democrats seek to take the wealth of the nation to enrich their rulers and divide the scraps among all nations, with America getting no more than Ethiopia or Cuba.

Good assessment.

Forum List

Back