Dems Try To Copy Trump's Populism But Are Sucking At It

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. They are hillbillies. They'll tell you so themselves. They're proud of it.

Born and raised in Indiana, lived outside of Jeffersonville for three years.

Back at ya, noob

That explains a lot. You pretty much just backed up everything I said.

Well a map was just posted backing what I said.

Oh, are we just going to ignore the part where I said Indiana still liked Trump MORE than Hillary? Which is all that stupid map tells us?

Nice try boys and girls. Your elementary school education is gonna have to work a little harder if you want to make a decent point.

Aww, man. You caught me. I just made up that map with some crayons and paper.

It could still probably find its way into a museum if you talk about how inspired you were.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. They are hillbillies. They'll tell you so themselves. They're proud of it.

Back at ya, noob

Oh, are we just going to ignore the part where I said Indiana still liked Trump MORE than Hillary? Which is all that stupid map tells us?

Nice try boys and girls. Your elementary school education is gonna have to work a little harder if you want to make a decent point.

Aww look at the prog looking down on us common folk

That fool probably got stuffed into his locker daily.

Back at ya, noob

By girls

You're kind of asking for it.

You're child's play, noob

Okay ... and you're using gaming terminology on a politics board.

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?
None of that has any relevance to your argument that Obama is a populist

Do you believe that CNN would lie to you? How about Barack Obama? Would he lie to you?

"President Obama's 2012 campaign is gradually starting to take shape. Rather than focusing on the record from his first term and his competence as the commander in chief, the president is promoting himself as a revived populist..."

Why 'Obama the populist' is not a winning re-election theme - CNN.com
Did he drop talking about socially liberal topics during the campaign? Maybe he did, I don't remember. But he certainly didn't drop them from his Presidency.
What topics are you talking about?
Social liberties. The government can't stop you from doing something you want to do if it doesn't hurt or affect others.
What liberties is Trump trying to stop you from doing?

You're kind of asking for it.

You're child's play, noob

Okay ... and you're using gaming terminology on a politics board.

Just stating a fact.

Back at ya, noob

Lol. I live in Indiana, not fucking San Francisco. We have meat on our bones here.

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.
Trump isn't populism. He just lies. Even you know that.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Pages of lies.

Hillary won the popular vote...which means Trump is popular Waka waka!

Except for the fact that she had millions of illegals, felons, and frauds voting for her.

Why do you think Trump just created that voter fraud commission?
I know you don't believe that. No one is that stupid. You're just trying to spread the party lie.

None of that has any relevance to your argument that Obama is a populist

Do you believe that CNN would lie to you? How about Barack Obama? Would he lie to you?

"President Obama's 2012 campaign is gradually starting to take shape. Rather than focusing on the record from his first term and his competence as the commander in chief, the president is promoting himself as a revived populist..."

Did he drop talking about socially liberal topics during the campaign? Maybe he did, I don't remember. But he certainly didn't drop them from his Presidency.
Social liberties. The government can't stop you from doing something you want to do if it doesn't hurt or affect others.
Go look at the Democrat platform and highlight everything that isn't about trade, taxes, or healthcare. All of that.

Except for the fact that she had millions of illegals, felons, and frauds voting for her.

I know you don't believe that. No one is that stupid. You're just trying to spread the party lie.

Is it a lie that he created a special commission to look into it? Do you even News much?

Go look at the Democrat platform and highlight everything that isn't about trade, taxes, or healthcare. All of that.

I did look. All I read was "Gays.....Muslims...racist....free stuff....no more war...Muslims...white people suck....kill the pigs...gays...Muslims...free stuff..."

As a distraction. The same reason he does most of what he does. Why do you think he's suddenly talking about Clinton again? Because he knows his supporters will eat it up, since they tend to be easily duped.

The democrat platform? Are you f'ing kidding me? :laugh:

Give us a link that supports your position. Highlight the pertinent part(s). :)

As a distraction. The same reason he does most of what he does. Why do you think he's suddenly talking about Clinton again? Because he knows his supporters will eat it up, since they tend to be easily duped.

Ahh, I see now. So in reality, he made the stock market go way up just to distract everyone while he grabbed some pussies. And this thing about running ISIS out of Iraq was just a distraction so we wouldn't find out that he sometimes put his wife's bra on his head when he's home, and walks around yelling "I am Spartacus" at the top of his lungs.

I bet this whole "Russia Russia Russia" think is also a distraction. He actually made that up so we wouldn't know that he's firing up Cheney's weather machine, to destroy those states that didn't vote for him.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

Forum List

Back