dems still support blm

Fuck BLM. If black lives really mattered, there wouldn't be 5 year old black children being gunned down by other blacks in Chicago.

The notion that "black lives matter" is a crock of bullshit.

Fuck BLM. If black lives really mattered, there wouldn't be 5 year old black children being gunned down by other blacks in Chicago.

so true

Almost all American institutions have been hoodwinked into submission to the BLM fraud. I have to hand it to Obama and the BLM founders (who have all flown the coop). With the help of the Media they've created the most powerful Race baiting entity in history. BLM produces nothing but anger, division and money for the corrupt BLM officers to steal.

Racist babble as usual. Show me one black person that supports black folks killing a 5yr old child.

Racist babble as usual. Show me one black person that supports black folks killing a 5yr old child.

So? What the fuck are you going to do about your children being gunned down and murdered on the streets?

Not a god damned thing. You're too busy blaming "whitey".

So? What the fuck are you going to do about your children being gunned down and murdered on the streets?

How about we start by not putting the guns in the streets in the first place, with that said back to the original question. How many black folks want to see 5yr olds gunned down in the street?

My God! respectfully.....every other word is "racist" with you!

Have you noticed that? Why???:dunno:
No folks like you are racist with me, yes I have noticed there are a lot of racist on this forum. It is amazing how you folks say racist, anti-black shit and then whine when you are called a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How about we start by not putting the guns in the streets in the first place, with that said back to the original question. How many black folks want to see 5yr olds gunned down in the street?

"We" did not put those guns on the street. Criminals will get them, no matter what. So how about you quit trying to prosecute an inanimate object and start putting those feral pieces of shit behind bars when they commit crimes?

It isn't we conservative folks who want to do away with cash bond and release criminals back on the streets.

People who love america and dislike racists should be against BLM. If you support them then you are neither of those. So I'm not surprised democrats like BLM.

Chicago has been a conspiracy for decades with section 8 housing. Which translates to prisons without walls. A neat little white power/privilege maneuver to keep blacks and their children out of mainstream society. It's still going on today. Nothing has changed.

People who love america and dislike racists should be against BLM. If you support them then you are neither of those. So I'm not surprised democrats like BLM.
Chicago has been a conspiracy for decades with section 8 housing. Which translates to prisons without walls. A neat little white power/privilege maneuver to keep blacks and their children out of mainstream society. It's still going on today. Nothing has changed. This is why BLM exists. Has nothing to do with being racist or not loving America. You are a liar.

BLM is a terrorist organization with Marxist roots, why shouldn’t Democrats support them.
If it were a terrorist organization, show us the cache of AR15's, grenade launchers, bombs, grenades, etc.

As he should. I showed you why.

Almost all American institutions have been hoodwinked into submission to the BLM fraud. I have to hand it to Obama and the BLM founders (who have all flown the coop). With the help of the Media they've created the most powerful Race baiting entity in history. BLM produces nothing but anger, division and money for the corrupt BLM officers to steal.
Speaking of stealing, have you ever heard of section 8, affirmative action, and 400 voter suppression bills, which will steal minority votes?

Forum List

Back