Dems Should DEFECT And Save Themselves...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Obama is GONE, Pelosi is senile and a laughingstock, Schumer is a cackling stooge, Bernie is over and done with, and then there's Hillary:

Hillary%2Boptimized.gif

Congressional and Senate dems best start looking out for themselves because their leaders are old, tired, and finished....so like President Trump often asks: "what do they have to lose?" :dunno:

Obama is GONE, Pelosi is senile and a laughingstock, Schumer is a cackling stooge, Bernie is over and done with, and then there's Hillary:

Hillary%2Boptimized.gif

Congressional and Senate dems best start looking out for themselves because their leaders are old, tired, and finished....so like President Trump often asks: "what do they have to lose?" :dunno:

What did I tell you yesterday about expecting a flood of Baghdad Bob threads as the Trump experiment blows up?

lol.

• Banned
But their crazy liberal constituents would try to primary them if they voted with Trump.

True, but the country is turning it's back on those crazy liberals. It's time for the blue-dog dems to make themselves known again. My bet is by returning to the center, they can defeat being primaried and win the general elections in dem districts.

Last edited:
I have always thought they needed to undergo a major reform. Something more like The Tea Party....maybe some kind of more Conservative Dem Party that appeals to middle America. They really have moved too far Left and they are losing people.

The reason Trump flipped the states he did was because Democrats Voted for him.

• Banned
Trumpcare has 17% approval. Dropping one's pants, taking a dump, and throwing the results at your constituents might be politically less toxic.

Enjoy your shit sandwich when this either passes or ObozoCare collapses...it's one or the other, liar.

Dems should defect from what??

Voting lockstep against a new healthcare system.
huh.gif
Why? We are literally watching the GOP eat themselves alive....its hilarious. I will NEVER understand why President Trump got behind this shit bill unless its 100% to take out Paul Ryan who is a disloyal piece of shit. It sure in the hell does NOT cover everyone as President Trump promised he would do on the campaign trail. I voted for President Trump and will again but I am 100% against this bill. Something is up and we just don't see it yet....The president is a populist not a die hard rightist extremist like the freedom caucus so I don't understand why he is all in for this bill unless he KNEW it would fail.

I will be interested to see what happens after the bill fails. Will President Trump come up with something different? Will the people blame the democraps or the republicans? Its gonna be interesting...

Why? We are literally watching the GOP eat themselves alive....its hilarious. I will NEVER understand why President Trump got behind this shit bill unless its 100% to take out Paul Ryan who is a disloyal piece of shit. It sure in the hell does NOT cover everyone as President Trump promised he would do on the campaign trail. I voted for President Trump and will again but I am 100% against this bill. Something is up and we just don't see it yet....The president is a populist not a die hard rightist extremist like the freedom caucus so I don't understand why he is all in for this bill unless he KNEW it would fail.

Let's see what happens before we nail Paul Ryan to the Cross......Remember, this is part one of three and has to be done this way as a budget process so the Bird Rule doesn't doom it to needing 60 votes in the Senate. Let's see who stands tall when the names are called.

But their crazy liberal constituents would try to primary them if they voted with Trump.

True, but the country is turning it's back on those crazy liberals. It's time for the blue-dog dems make themselves known again. My bet is by returning to the center, they can defeat being primaried and win the general elections in dem districts.

I hope so but some Dems are already saying they'll make big gains in 2018 mid terms!

I hope so but some Dems are already saying they'll make big gains in 2018 mid terms!

They're dead meat once this Trump/Russia fiasco is doused....Trump will have a HUGE majority in both houses if the Congressional GOPers don't lose their nerve on his agenda.

They're dead meat once this Trump/Russia fiasco is doused....Trump will have a HUGE majority in both houses if the Congressional GOPers don't lose their nerve on his agenda.

Of course the Russia story is nothing but how about the RINO & fake republicans that could try & resist Trump?

Dems should defect from what??

Voting lockstep against a new healthcare system.
huh.gif
You are actually a Democrat, Odium?

You do realize that Democrats are 100% anti-white, right?

True, but the country is turning it's back on those crazy liberals. It's time for the blue-dog dems make themselves known again. My bet is by returning to the center, they can defeat being primaried and win the general elections in dem districts.

They are beyond delusion.

Forum List

Back