Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.

“Some senior moments”
Haahhahahhahahahahaahahhahahahaaa!

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?
Democrats don't want anyone outing their little secret that Joe Biden suffers from end-life dementia.

They think no one has noticed yet.

iu

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

Demrats only approve of Special Counsel when a Republican is being investigated. Demrats believe they are above being investigated for the most part.

Left on left crime makes me smile.

You cultists know you want Biden gone…you are just not allowed to admit It.

Thats how fucked up your side is.

The subpoenas were done by who? The same people that made up Russian collusion to take him out. Sorry, I don't believe them.
Faux Not News has this Obi-Wan type power over the flock don't they? A magical wave of the hand and you guys will believe anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.
Hur spelled out numerous felonies, then said he wouldn’t prosecute because Biden is a vegetable.

Your spin is pathetic.

Hur can say whatever he wants. The bottom line is no charges for for our Joe.
Now, the Democrats have to pray that the transcript of President Biden's testimony is lost. The day was a disaster, and the poor man held a press conference. If that wasn't bad enough, he had to go back to the lecture and make an even bigger spectacle of himself.

Even the MSM has been forced to call a spade a spade. This is a disaster for the Democrats.

Now, the Democrats have to pray that the transcript of President Biden's testimony is lost. The day was a disaster, and the poor man held a press conference. If that wasn't bad enough, he had to go back to the lecture and make an even bigger spectacle of himself.

Even the MSM has been forced to call a spade a spade. This is a disaster for the Democrats.
Avoiding an indictment is a disaster?

They will threaten Biden with leaking it if he doesn't bow out.

because Biden is a vegetable.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, really?
A "vegetable"?
Is that explicitly stated and defined in the prosecutor' docs?
If so, can you reference it for the forum? Page number?

If it's not there, well........

Well, amigo, it would sorta make your avatar look rather, ummm, well......you know, irresponsible, silly. And immature.

You don't wanna have your avatar perceived that way by other forum members or lurkers, do you? Its kinda repellant, doncha agree?

I don't get it.

It’s lose lose on every topic Democrats are pushing.

Answer me this, is Biden mentally in your opinion fit to stand trial?
Hahaha what a stupid question. I've never had any personal interaction with the man. How the fuck would I know? Wouldn't that be up to the defense attorney and phycologists to prove that he was incompetent to stand trial, if that was their defense, after being charged with a crime? Not the role of an investigator discerning and reporting the facts of the matter.

Forum List

Back