Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

Are you gonna bust a vessel over this?
Not at all, but we let the government pick and choose who gets prosecuted and not. We all going to regret it. Biden did worse than Trump and gets nothing. Hillary also mishandled classified documents. They ended up on one of her assistants laptop. She had no security clearance. So they pick and choose. Maybe if you do something they don't like, they will choose prison for you. Just saying.

Biden gets the benefit of doubt. Trump unfortunately pissed that privilege away a long time ago.
I get it, if you're a democrat you get a pass. You do realize the tide could turn and liberals are the ones that doesn't get the benefit of doubt. You want government with that much power?

Not at all, but we let the government pick and choose who gets prosecuted and not. We all going to regret it. Biden did worse than Trump and gets nothing. Hillary also mishandled classified documents. They ended up on one of her assistants laptop. She had no security clearance. So they pick and choose. Maybe if you do something they don't like, they will choose prison for you. Just saying.
Yeah, cause they are really after me, not Biden.
Trump is getting destroyed. One way or another. He committed a sin against democracy and the wages of sin is political death.

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?
Only a fool would try to figure them out.

I get it, if you're a democrat you get a pass. You do realize the tide could turn and liberals are the ones that doesn't get the benefit of doubt. You want government with that much power?
No you don't get it. Trump's political assassination is a done deal. It just hasn't happened yet.

Yeah, cause they are really after me, not Biden.
Trump is getting destroyed. One way or another. He committed a sin against democracy and the wages of sin is political death.
He tried to make all Americans lives better. I guess I understand, why you want him destroyed.

No you don't get it. Trump's political assassination is a done deal. It just hasn't happened yet.
No it's not. The indictments are crashing and burning as we speak. People are starting to wake up, you loons destroy Trump. You might be doing the same to your party. You do realize the more you do to Trump, the more support from Americans he gets? He is killing Biden in the polls.

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

Biden is on his back heels...he is out of ammunition for leading the charge. He is on the defensive constantly now.

Joe's college record (plagiarism resulting in an "F") and his outright plagiarism during his 90-something bid for the Presidency all using the excuse "he innocently forgot" are coming to bite him in his butt.

Because what if he forgets that he is President? Did he push the big red Nuke button or not .? Are we friends or foes with China? Russia? Taiwan?
Is Mexico bordering on Israel?

The ONLY reason Kamala is not taking the "Oath of Office for the Presidency" is because she only has 28% of Americans who don't viscerally hate her. (Not exactly what is required to win)

I don't get it.

The answer is simple if you take it logically, TRY HIM. CONVICT HIM (Special council said he was guilty) PUT HIM IN JAIL. Everybody should be happy then.

I don't get it.

Democrats should be thankful Hur didn't charge Biden for mishandling classified documents. I don't understand why they would be unhappy with his report.

He tried to make all Americans lives better. I guess I understand, why you want him destroyed.
He tried to nullify the votes of over 80 million Americans. There is no "resurrection" after something like this. He's gotta die

Forum List

Back