Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

No it's not. The indictments are crashing and burning as we speak. People are starting to wake up, you loons destroy Trump. You might be doing the same to your party. You do realize the more you do to Trump, the more support from Americans he gets? He is killing Biden in the polls.
You are delusional.

He tried to nullify the votes of over 80 million Americans. There is no "resurrection" after something like this. He's gotta die
If you believe Biden got 81 million votes. You're more demented than he is. The democrat party cheated in the election and nullified a hell of alot more than the actual votes he got.

No it's not. The indictments are crashing and burning as we speak. People are starting to wake up, you loons destroy Trump. You might be doing the same to your party. You do realize the more you do to Trump, the more support from Americans he gets? He is killing Biden in the polls.
What fucking indictments are crashing?

If you believe Biden got 81 million votes. You're more demented than he is. The democrat party cheated in the election and nullified a hell of alot more than the actual votes he got.
Over 81 million Americans believe it cause it's the truth.

Hahaha. Hur had to say those things after completely exonerating President Biden of any criminal wrongdoing, unlike what had happened in the case against the disgraced ex president Cheeto. If he ever hopes to work for Benedict Donald again that is......

2 tier justice system

We know. We know. Indeed it is.
Don Trump is treated way way too special in these indictment gigs. Talking back to a judge ...without censure, no less. Dissing court staff and witnesses.....and no effective censure. Intentionally, cynically abusing the justice system and the victims by delay after delay after delay. Floating this abuse of our justice system by living off the money of his hard-working small donor Mom & Pops across America.

No Joe-the-Plumber or Tammy the Taxpayer could get away with that or be treated as obsequiously as Don Trump is by our 2-tiered justice system.

It is sad.

------------------------------------------------
The plan is for Biden to pardon himself and hunter then step down after super Tuesday.

I would demur on the above.
Rather than step down after he pardons himself as that is too 'in-your-face'. Instead.......he will name Liz Cheney as his Vice President, put Harris over the DOJ, then step down/

Cheney will take over and pardon him, and Hunter, and Hillary and Bill, Dick Cheney, and George Bush. Monica Lewinsky too.

She'll appoint Adam Schiff as her Vice-President because of her productive and admiring stint of working with him on the J6 Committee.

She'll instruct the DOJ to file appeals on every J6 Jackass now in jail, asking for an increase in their sentences.

AND....not unimportantly, as they were all convicted of only sedition, or assault, or vandalism, she will now instruct the DOJ to now charge them all with insurrection.

We are about to be Saved!!
Praise Jesus and all those other gods.

What fucking indictments are crashing?
Fanni is being investigated, looks like she is going down so will her case against Trump and a new investigator won't be able to get it to trial before the election. The new york trial isn't going anywhere, and now Biden got off. So should Trump, can't wait for Trump to be president again. Just think him having 4 glorious years to finally destroy your party!

We know. We know. Indeed it is.
Don Trump is treated way way too special in these indictment gigs. Talking back to a judge ...without censure, no less. Dissing court staff and witnesses.....and no effective censure. Intentionally, cynically abusing the justice system and the victims by delay after delay after delay. Floating this abuse of our justice system by living off the money of his hard-working small donor Mom & Pops across America.

No Joe-the-Plumber or Tammy the Taxpayer could get away with that or be treated as obsequiously as Don Trump is by our 2-tiered justice system.

It is sad.

------------------------------------------------

I would demur on the above.
Rather than step down after he pardons himself as that is too 'in-your-face'. Instead.......he will name Liz Cheney as his Vice President, put Harris over the DOJ, then step down/

Cheney will take over and pardon him, and Hunter, and Hillary and Bill, Dick Cheney, and George Bush. Monica Lewinsky too.

She'll appoint Adam Schiff as her Vice-President because of her productive and admiring stint of working with him on the J6 Committee.

She'll instruct the DOJ to file appeals on every J6 Jackass now in jail, asking for an increase in their sentences.

AND....not unimportantly, as they were all convicted of only sedition, or assault, or vandalism, she will now instruct the DOJ to now charge them all with insurrection.

We are about to be Saved!!
Praise Jesus and all those other gods.
Why would Biden step down? Don't you think he's gonna serve 4 more years?

Fanni is being investigated, looks like she is going down so will her case against Trump and a new investigator won't be able to get it to trial before the election. The new york trial isn't going anywhere, and now Biden got off. So should Trump, can't wait for Trump to be president again. Just think him having 4 glorious years to finally destroy your party!
Why the heck would the case go down? It wouldn't, trust me

Over 81 million Americans believe it cause it's the truth.
FB_IMG_1670695489811.jpg

Why would Biden step down?
----------------------------------------------

So Cheney and Schiff can lead America to greatness as the shining city on a hill. They will make it better than merely great.

NOTE: That's from a TED TALK by Al Franken. "Civics 101"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.

You know, the DOJ is not supposed to say, "yeah, well, he's a democrat so we can't files charges against him. Let's make up some cheap excuse"

----------------------------------------------

So Cheney and Schiff can lead America to greatness as the shining city on a hill. They will make it better than merely great.

NOTE: That's from a TED TALK by Al Franken. "Civics 101"
You agree with the special council that Biden is mentally unfit?

Why can't Biden get us to that city on a hill? Is he to weak and dumb?

Forum List

Back