Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

It's not just "some." He was exhibiting them before he even got elected back in 2020. It's only gotten worse since. He did himself no favors when he held that press conference the evening of Hur's report release and engaged in several more senior moments in just that hour. There's a reason why they don't want him going off script. The man should be running for another term and poll after poll even confirm an overwhelming majority of the public agree.

Except for willfully obtaining and sharing classified documents

Hur blasted Biden for his MISHANDLING of classified documents. Hur claimed he could not get a jury to convict because Joe is a potato.

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks are conveniently ignoring this aspect of the report.

The parallels with HRC's destruction of classified documents are undeniable. HRC was let off even though she was manifestly guilty because no DC jury would ever convict her. Same thing here. It is a continuation of an undeniable DOUBLE STANDARD.

As for Biden's guilt...

"In fact, in 2017 Biden was fully aware that he had wrongly removed these classified files. As Hur noted, there is a taped conversation on record between Biden and his ghostwriter to just that effect. Biden, at home in Virginia, was recorded as remarking, 'I just found all the classified stuff downstairs'."

Furthermore, there is no rational reason to give Biden a pass because he cooperated with the authorities investigating the case. In fact, the law presumes that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not being charged.....NOT....because of cognitive abilities.
Rather, he is not being charged as the prosecutorial staff believes they could not get a conviction of a senior man who has exhibited some senior moments.

In short, a jury would be sympathetic and would likely not be convinced there was the necessary mens rea. They apparently do not have evidence or at least, sufficient persuasive evidence that would buttress any assumption of a criminal intent by Joe Biden.

In contradistinction, the case against Don Trump involving a similar possession of government documents is seemingly replete with such evidence, e.g., denial that such documents even exist; ordering staff to move the docs ahead of DOJ visits; instructing staff to erase videos of such movements; deceiving his own attorneys; defying a lawful subpoena, etc.

I suppose if I was a defense attorney (note: I ain't even a lawyer).....but if I was such an attorney I would much prefer to defend a defendant like Joe Biden on these facts, than one like Don Trump.

ps....for the sake of this post, let's not even address which one would likely stiff me on my fees. That's for another thread.
He stole classified documents, stored them where anyone had access to them. He should be in jail.

Hur blasted Biden for his MISHANDLING of classified documents. Hur claimed he could not get a jury to convict because Joe is a potato.

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks are conveniently ignoring this aspect of the report.
If he had a case, he would have charged Biden. But he didn't

If he had a case, he would have charged Biden. But he didn't
Him having them alone is enough for him to go to jail. But with the Biden's, they look the other way.
FB_IMG_1702387226477.jpg

Biden stole classified documents when he was a senator. Which is against the law. The same people that are charging Trump. Also made up Russia collusion, then investigated it to take him out. They cannot be trusted.
Are you gonna bust a vessel over this?

Forum List

Back