Democrats: You're not there yet.

They quite failed with item no. 1, tried to get Trump multiple times and instead exposed themselves.

But you are quite correct, Biden is so bad candidate he may not be able to even make it to November.

It has been pretty clear that trump was warned by three different depts and Biden that this Virus was coming and chose to not only ignore them but actively downplay the threat. He was obviously more worried by the Stock Market than American lives...

It was a huge mistake that regular Americans are paying for in there lives today...

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.

Sloppy Joe is as confused as a baby at a topless bar. He would have no idea WTF to do as President, especially in an emergency situation like this. Joe is like any other lefty, party first--country second.
Why do you delude yourselves that Trump is smart. Deep down you know he is a moron. Just admit it.

Yeah, most billionaires are morons. That's how they made all that money. How much money do you have again???
And Joe Biden was a lawyer. A position he EARNED. The only reason that moron is a billionaire is because daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars. Otherwise, his dumbass would be a wal Mart greeter at this point.
Earned? He cheated to make it through law school, Billy! Biden has been in "government service" for his entire life because he's too stupid to make it in the Private Sector!
No you’re just making shit up.

Joe Biden plagarized someone else on a paper his first year at Syracuse Law School. I'm making shit up? It happened a long time ago...but it happened!
I’m going to need a link for that. A law school wouldn’t fuck around with a finding like that. He’d be expelled.
He admitted he did it and begged the board not to expel him. They gave him another chance. You do know that Biden had problems with plagerism later on as well...right Billy?
Why should I believe any of this shit without a valid source to back it up?

Would the New York Times be a valid enough source for ya' Billy?
Oh Christ. Did you even read this shit? He cited the article but he didn’t do it PROPERLY. Writing a paper is not easy as every thought needs in-text citations. He gave the article credit, but he didn’t didn’t do it the way he should have. You obviously don’t know much about this subject. A reference can be little as three consecutive words and be considered plagiarism if it isn’t cited correctly. That kind of shit happens ALL THE TIME. Doing plagiarism on accident is quite easy to do.
Oh, bullshit! He's learning to be a lawyer...a person who's stock in trade is clear concise legal language and he couldn't even write a paper properly? You learn how to put other people's ideas in quotations and give credit for what you've cited in 9th grade English! Joe Biden was in law school and still struggling with this? If that's not an indication of someone that's dumb as a rock...I don't know what is!

They quite failed with item no. 1, tried to get Trump multiple times and instead exposed themselves.

But you are quite correct, Biden is so bad candidate he may not be able to even make it to November.

It has been pretty clear that trump was warned by three different depts and Biden that this Virus was coming and chose to not only ignore them but actively downplay the threat. He was obviously more worried by the Stock Market than American lives...

It was a huge mistake that regular Americans are paying for in there lives today...

Oh my god...now you're claiming Biden warned Trump about the virus? What...after it became obvious that it was much more dangerous than anyone thought it would be? Way to go, Joe! (eye roll) That would be some more of that "Leading from behind" that the Obama Administration was so famous for, Ted?

Oh my god...now you're claiming Biden warned Trump about the virus? What...after it became obvious that it was much more dangerous than anyone thought it would be? Way to go, Joe! (eye roll) That would be some more of that "Leading from behind" that the Obama Administration was so famous for, Ted?

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.

Sloppy Joe is as confused as a baby at a topless bar. He would have no idea WTF to do as President, especially in an emergency situation like this. Joe is like any other lefty, party first--country second.
Why do you delude yourselves that Trump is smart. Deep down you know he is a moron. Just admit it.

Yeah, most billionaires are morons. That's how they made all that money. How much money do you have again???
And Joe Biden was a lawyer. A position he EARNED. The only reason that moron is a billionaire is because daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars. Otherwise, his dumbass would be a wal Mart greeter at this point.
Earned? He cheated to make it through law school, Billy! Biden has been in "government service" for his entire life because he's too stupid to make it in the Private Sector!

Joe Biden plagarized someone else on a paper his first year at Syracuse Law School. I'm making shit up? It happened a long time ago...but it happened!
I’m going to need a link for that. A law school wouldn’t fuck around with a finding like that. He’d be expelled.
He admitted he did it and begged the board not to expel him. They gave him another chance. You do know that Biden had problems with plagerism later on as well...right Billy?

Oh Christ. Did you even read this shit? He cited the article but he didn’t do it PROPERLY. Writing a paper is not easy as every thought needs in-text citations. He gave the article credit, but he didn’t didn’t do it the way he should have. You obviously don’t know much about this subject. A reference can be little as three consecutive words and be considered plagiarism if it isn’t cited correctly. That kind of shit happens ALL THE TIME. Doing plagiarism on accident is quite easy to do.
Oh, bullshit! He's learning to be a lawyer...a person who's stock in trade is clear concise legal language and he couldn't even write a paper properly? You learn how to put other people's ideas in quotations and give credit for what you've cited in 9th grade English! Joe Biden was in law school and still struggling with this? If that's not an indication of someone that's dumb as a rock...I don't know what is!
Lol well again you demonstrate your ignorance. You don’t put anything in quotations. In fact, you don’t even use the exact wording. Biden gave the source credit as a footnote but he didn’t do it properly in the text itself. You’ve never been to college apparently do you wouldn’t know how easy it is to make this mistake. Professors aren’t stupid. They know when it is a mistake and when it is intentional. A professor circled some phrase on one my college papers once saying that it came back through the plagiarism software. I didn’t even do it intentionally. It just happens. Again, plagiarism can be detected as being as short as three consecutive words.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Given the fact that over 180 countries are dealing with the same problem we are, I seriously doubt you can blame the President for our situation. Oh, but that's right. You are a leftist, so of course you will try.

Then blame your precious bureaucracies--not the President. The President has only so much power. Look at some of our posts how Piglosi told people to ignore the virus, and go to Chinatown. Or perhaps Cuomo's people telling them that even if it did become a problem, they are more than capable of handling it. Google the Democrats in Congress trying to pass a bill to stop travel bans by the President. If you don't have time, just ask, I'll post the links.

Lol well again you demonstrate your ignorance. You don’t put anything in quotations. In fact, you don’t even use the exact wording. Biden gave the source credit as a footnote but he didn’t do it properly in the text itself. You’ve never been to college apparently do you wouldn’t know how easy it is to make this mistake. Professors aren’t stupid. They know when it is a mistake and when it is intentional. A professor circled some phrase on one my college papers once saying that it came back through the plagiarism software. I didn’t even do it intentionally. It just happens. Again, plagiarism can be detected as being as short as three consecutive words.

Seriously, others think like you?

Interesting, Ted...were you "concerned" about the Obama Administration's policies toward dangerous epidemics? Would you like to regale me with what those policies WERE leading up to the Swine flu?

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. I learned how to correctly write papers however when I was in 9th grade English. This isn't an isolated incident with Joe Biden...he got dinged for stealing other's ideas AFTER that took place. I suppose you don't know about that either?

Most law schools would expel you for that.
You must be exaggerating the offense

Why am I not surprised that you're clueless about this incidence in Joe Biden's life, Winger?
Earth shattering, 50years ago

Such an extreme offense that they didn’t even expel him

“One of the first things taught in introductory statistics textbooks is that correlation is not causation. It is also one of the first things forgotten.” Thomas Sowell

And?

Do you need me to explain what the means, Winger? I'm sorry...I forget you're more of a "bumper sticker" kind of intellectual.
You need to back up your point

I am still waiting

My point that Obama economic policy had little to do with the economic rebound that finally happened? Let's look at his agenda, Winger! At a time when millions of Americans in the Private Sector were unemployed and burning up their life's savings...what was the first priority of the Obama Administration? A redoing of the healthcare system that injected so much confusion into the economy that businesses were hesitant to hire? A stimulus that kept Public Sector workers employed and did little to nothing for those who had lost their jobs in the Private Sector? Proposed Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs across the board for American companies? Waging war against Big Coal and Big Oil?

You know what saved Barack Obama from going down in history as the worst jobs President in the history of this country, Winger? It was the midterm elections in which the Democrats got "shellacked" losing more seats in the House and Senate than any party has lost in modern election history! If THAT hadn't happened the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression would have only lasted longer and hurt more people!
Let’s look at cause and effect. Obama’s stimulus directly led to a reversal in the collapse of the stock market, positive GDP and the job market.

A stimulus bill that not a single Republican would support

“One of the first things taught in introductory statistics textbooks is that correlation is not causation. It is also one of the first things forgotten.” Thomas Sowell

And?

Do you need me to explain what the means, Winger? I'm sorry...I forget you're more of a "bumper sticker" kind of intellectual.

I am still waiting

My point that Obama economic policy had little to do with the economic rebound that finally happened? Let's look at his agenda, Winger! At a time when millions of Americans in the Private Sector were unemployed and burning up their life's savings...what was the first priority of the Obama Administration? A redoing of the healthcare system that injected so much confusion into the economy that businesses were hesitant to hire? A stimulus that kept Public Sector workers employed and did little to nothing for those who had lost their jobs in the Private Sector? Proposed Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased costs across the board for American companies? Waging war against Big Coal and Big Oil?

You know what saved Barack Obama from going down in history as the worst jobs President in the history of this country, Winger? It was the midterm elections in which the Democrats got "shellacked" losing more seats in the House and Senate than any party has lost in modern election history! If THAT hadn't happened the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression would have only lasted longer and hurt more people!
Let’s look at cause and effect. Obama’s stimulus directly led to a reversal in the collapse of the stock market, positive GDP and the job market.

The Obama stimulus was handled so poorly by the Administration that they had to use "Jobs Created Or Saved" to hide how few jobs they'd actually created! Or have you forgotten Obama's admission that the "shovel ready" jobs that he and Nancy Pelosi promised never materialized? It's amusing that you want the number 2 guy in charge of THAT fiasco to be the guy in charge of the daunting task of getting our economy going again!

It was a stimulus that 11 Democrats voted against by the way...a stimulus package who's nickname was "Porkapalooza" because Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid loaded it with so much pork!

Most law schools would expel you for that.
You must be exaggerating the offense

Why am I not surprised that you're clueless about this incidence in Joe Biden's life, Winger?
Earth shattering, 50years ago

Such an extreme offense that they didn’t even expel him

Ah, so we're taking a page out of the Clinton playbook on this? That it happened so long ago that it doesn't matter? I suppose you think it didn't matter that Biden lied about graduating in the top half of his law class as well?

Then blame your precious bureaucracies--not the President. The President has only so much power. Look at some of our posts how Piglosi told people to ignore the virus, and go to Chinatown. Or perhaps Cuomo's people telling them that even if it did become a problem, they are more than capable of handling it. Google the Democrats in Congress trying to pass a bill to stop travel bans by the President. If you don't have time, just ask, I'll post the links.

" The President has only so much power."

This is his power... He receives this information and his job to act on that information, he downplayed the threat to America, Continiously...

He got major warnings from
  • Trade Advisor
  • Intelligence Community
  • CDC
He just downplayed them all... He even wanted to refuse money from Congress who didn't get the information he got. Pelosi didn't receive the information he received. GOP politicians did and decided to play the Stock Market.

Remember how the Trump Supporters go ape shit every time someone who is not in the White House (especially a Democrat) talks to a foreign Government? Now you are asking why weren't Governors talking to foreign governments?

And?

I am still waiting

The Obama stimulus was handled so poorly by the Administration that they had to use "Jobs Created Or Saved" to hide how few jobs they'd actually created! Or have you forgotten Obama's admission that the "shovel ready" jobs that he and Nancy Pelosi promised never materialized? It's amusing that you want the number 2 guy in charge of THAT fiasco to be the guy in charge of the daunting task of getting our economy going again!

It was a stimulus that 11 Democrats voted against by the way...a stimulus package who's nickname was "Porkapalooza" because Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid loaded it with so much pork!

Yep, You complain about this... The results look very impressive...

But he worn a tan suit... Sorry your pathetic attempts are just looking even more pathetic...

1586348002176.png

" The President has only so much power."

This is his power... He receives this information and his job to act on that information, he downplayed the threat to America, Continiously...

He got major warnings from
  • Trade Advisor
  • Intelligence Community
  • CDC
He just downplayed them all... He even wanted to refuse money from Congress who didn't get the information he got. Pelosi didn't receive the information he received. GOP politicians did and decided to play the Stock Market.

He downplayed it so as not to see hysteria in the country. What information did he have that Congress didn't? This was not something he was privy too. This was all public information.

When it came out, he let the CDC do their job. He let the FDA do their job. He didn't interfere; you know, something you people on the left have been complaining about the last few years??? It wasn't until we realized just how serious this was until he started to pressure his agencies to cut through all the red tape and get things done at a quicker pace.

And?

I am still waiting

It had nothing to do with it. DumBama's success (if you could call it that) was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. He had no control over that. The Pork Bill only focused on a few industries, and mostly government jobs. It had noting to do with the economy. It had to do with rewarding unions for supporting him.

And?

I am still waiting

It had nothing to do with it. DumBama's success (if you could call it that) was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. He had no control over that. The Pork Bill only focused on a few industries, and mostly government jobs. It had noting to do with the economy. It had to do with rewarding unions for supporting him.
Ray, you got some splain’n to do

1586349809892.png

And?

I am still waiting

Experts disagree with you. A situation you must commonly find yourself in.

Recently each of these eminent economists was asked whether the unemployment rate was lower at the end of 2010 than it would have been without the stimulus bill. Of the 44 economists surveyed, 37 responded, yielding a healthy response rate of 84 percent.

Among those who responded, 36 agreed that the stimulus bill had lowered the unemployment rate, while one disagreed. That lone disagreeing economist, Harvard’s Alberto Alesina (who was one of my thesis advisers), has been a virulent opponent of the stimulus, although the research that he’s based this upon has come under sustained criticism, particularly from the International Monetary Fund, which views the study as flawed.

Forum List

Back