Democrats: When the Backlash Comes Over Your Looting and Murder, Who Will Protect You?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
God loving law abiding citizens have had enough of Democrats and their call for anarchy. They have had enough of rioting and thievery. They have enough of law enforcement murdered. When these people strike back, and I assure you it will come, who will you run crying to? The police? They hate your ass. They will stand by and watch as people open up with semi-automatic weapons. You shall reap what you sow.

God loving law abiding citizens have had enough of Democrats and their call for anarchy. They have had enough of rioting and thievery. They have enough of law enforcement murdered. When these people strike back, and I assure you it will come, who will you run crying to? The police? They hate your ass. They will stand by and watch as people open up with semi-automatic weapons. You shall reap what you sow.
Absolutely, their whiners and their protest, their knees on the ground will turn against them.

Absolutely, their whiners and their protest, their knees on the ground will turn against them.
There are too many hard working people who love this country and it won't be long and the shit will hit the fan.

You're just making stuff up now. Careful what you wish for sucking up to republicans and all. These are the guys that will try to get rid of your social security.

You're just making stuff up now. Careful what you wish for sucking up to republicans and all. These are the guys that will try to get rid of your social security.
This is about taking our country back from radical communist Democrats. Social Security has shit to do with it.

It ain't made up either. Good people can only tolerate so much. The communist Democrats have went too far with riots, looting, and murder.

See little punk boy in his purple stocking hat? SWAT needs to put a round right in his fucking head.

It ain't made up either. Good people can only tolerate so much. The communist Democrats have went too far with riots, looting, and murder.
They are possessed by the fact that they want to get rid of Trump but they are not going to get there and they are cowards who like to play small games and the Americans are not stupid like the French who continue to vote for Macaroni's governments

Forum List

Back