Democrats want a one-party system

I love this type of Republican loser-talk as a night-cap.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Banned
That's where the weight of the midterms is going. Name a single party system that wasn't basically fascist. NAME ONE! Democrats are pushing that. Your thoughts?
So, Biden, inflation and democrats pandering to BLM and ignoring the China-Mexico fentanyl crisis thing. Name one positive thing the democrats have done to offset any of that.

• Banned
Remind me again, who spread this weird ass hysteria; If you don't vote for US you ain't A) Black, or B): Democrat Now, WHO said that? Trump? Biden?

Last edited:
I used to be a Democrat. No secret. But every single democrat run city NOW is trashed, and that isn't because of Trump. Or racism. Or transphobia. Or Republicans. Or any other weak made up excuses Democrats spout, lets face it: Democrats ARE the party of corruption and lies, manipulation an delusion. That's all they got, they aren't fighting oppression or evil, they ARE the oppressors and they are conning you. If you vote for that, that's on you for being so foolish.

I used to be a Democrat. No secret. But every single democrat run city NOW is trashed, and that isn't because of Trump. Or racism. Or transphobia. Or Republicans. Or any other weak made up excuses Democrats spout, lets face it: Democrats ARE the party of corruption and lies, manipulation an delusion. That's all they got, they aren't fighting oppression or evil, they ARE the oppressors and they are conning you. If you vote for that, that's on you for being so foolish.
I'm convinced that people who keep voting democrat even though they realize that democrats are not doing anything to make America better are brainwashed. There cannot be any other explanation.

Just for my own cynical refence: Name ONE major American city that has prospered under liberal democrat stewardship. And explain why you support Democrats.

Democrats are enemy within scum that have been bought and paid for by those who wish to destroy America. This is not your grandfather’s Democrat party, we are talking Marxist fascist thugs. Funny part is the anti free speech, anti democracy, anti American, anti law and order, anti middle class Democratic party walks around accusing the other side of what best describes them.

Forum List

Back