How Friggin' Dumb

Foolardi

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2021
Do these scumbaggers in the MSM think,Americans are.
The House just went to the GOP.With 219 projected
winners.And all Drudge has is a huge Blue sigma { some kind of blue sign }
denoting a Huge Story about some potential Missle attack on
Ukraine.From the MSM's favorite Bogeyman ... Russia.
Or Putin did it.Putin did it.
No reporting at all from the Scummy Outlets MSNBC and CNN.
About how Their House fell.Pelosi supposedly out of Country.
She's been Fired.
See how this works folks.It's so Juvenile easy to figure out.
Just use the MSM/Press to concoct False stories and Narrative.
Lie,Lie,Lie and then act as if Other's are Lying about Their Lies.
Plus we just got whiff of how Corrupt the DNC.Not just the
use of record level Dark Money.But also this Crypto Currency
Crash by the Boy Faced Billionaire.Who personally donated
over $40 Million to Biden.PLus how much this year for the Midterms.
Plus the Outting of the role the FBI played on January 6th.
Folks ... We've been Played all along.On virtually everything.

Dude might be 1/2 way to certifiable, yet he's spot on. After awhile you learn to appreciate the good where you can find
George Hanson : Dude ? What does he mean,dude ?.
Dude ranch ?.
Billy : Dude!
Captain America : Hell no.Dude means - nice guy,you know.
Dude means; regular sort of person.
George Hanson : Well you boys don't look like you're from
this part of the Country.
- Easy Rider { 1969 }
Pot smoking scene where it was revealed in Playboy
Magazine by I believe Jack Nicholson { in real life
a pothead } there were around 100 marijuana joints
floatin' around.Meaning the entire film crew and extras.

Not "Political Satire". Dont get a laugh out of any this. Also WAAAAY too many topics for one thread and re-hashing recent threads. Title gives ZERO clues about the topic. Moved to Gen Discuss.
Um .. George ... Your joint went out.That's alright.Save it
and we'll light it up tomorrow morning.Gives you a whole new
way to start the day. { Paraphase }

It can't get any stupider than Stupider gets dumber n dumber (stupider!)

Understanding a Blond who intends to fuk shit up is really a sober choice !

Can I also add you are Wrong! There are tons of kids trying so hard to make it, living in real harsh conditions. Sure there is a Conundrum of Street people, know the system and use it. But they are a vocal minority magnified by a group of Lying Lawyers playing politics with the rest of us & using disinformation and magnifying the Crap happening. The problem is there are really Crazy Conservatives out there also wanting to kill our Democracy . U choose what you want to believe. I stay in the middle not believing either crazy bunch of hard Left and harder Right !

Is amazing how easy it is to Jail Reality people and not Unreality people.
One set are totally crooked while the other set are mostly liars.

If your Decent, believe in the Constitution of the USA, follow your Oath to protect your Countries Constitution, then Joe resign. You are a dumb shit and most likely in your elder years of discrepancy. you always stepped in your mouth saying stuff. By and happy beach walks for ya. Ya screwed up !

Joe Biden Has Entered Classified Documents Hell

If these old Fartz had forgotten these documents they would have been good, but to keep them when they supposed to forget what was said on them after they left office is a crime. May they enjoy a bracelet and home lockups. Ya wonder how many public official have public secrete documents Squirreled away at home, in their offices etc.

Well it just doesn't sound like a good idea at the time. Canada part of the British Commonwealth, means an attack on one means an attack on all, + most likely a real big NATO involvement and fracturing of about everything the USA has done since WW I. C's people have the right to self-determination. Will they get sick of $2 a liter Gasoline? I'm just gonna guess here that Gasoline, Diesel and NG are number one on the minds of most C's! If He doesn't live in a big Metro, he has a long way to drive to resupply. That jumps huge for the Elderly C's with medical issues who still live independently in their homes. Can I dream of the time when I read the news from an edited News Paper, talked with neighbors about it and decided. When can a sock be stuffed in all these Commentators on TV. I mean 2 hours of mouths before the playoffs today alone. It's really tires me, I almost hate the game of football because of Networks and fantasy mouths. I know this is only my take of all this crap.

Last edited:
Yea I just noticed Tom Brady will get $350,000,000 to blather on the channel about Football. Good help me, the pain, the pain, gonna buy ear canal plugs, the pain, God help the pain. 10 years of pain, oh god the pain, the pain. Help us please!
Please-Make Football history soon. The pain!

Ya got a few months, get it, this is a full scale Russian war. They are not playing stupid games that peace lovers think will go away, it Won't!

This it the real thing for Russia! Belive it or be Stupid. As Ron White said there is no fix for stupid ya can't fix it with pills or Classes!

Most likely our Politicians will also screw this up to and it will be 40 years of hell for our kids to have to live with.

My 2 cents worth after this.

After I have to listen to announcers full of BS for 2 hours before a game getting paid more than they made playing, when its just a brutal Coached (hurt the guy sport), I just want to shoot in the 80's...God, Please sue the NFL out of existence, the pain, oh hell a lot of pain.. Lol

China fly's tons of Jets into the USA every day.
How dumb, Japan flew Balloons into the USA in WWII. Geesh! Of course, it was electronic surveillance of the area it flew over! Bad has gotten caught again. We will see what the black box contains as we could see it falling separate from the blown balloon fabrics.

Of course, hundreds of Balloons launched by a sub with dirty Nuke material does come to mind. What a sick bunch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back