Democrats say, get used to crushing energy prices, until clean energy magically arrives

No I don’t think you get it. Oil supply was doing fine under Trump. Bidumb stopped the XL about two hours into his term. Gas prices started going up that moment. It had nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine. That was a year later, so WTF are you talking about?
Demand dropped under Trump and then supply did later as oil companies weren't going to produce much of it at such a low price. Then the world began to come back online and well we now have shortages. However under Biden production has only gone up.

The XL wouldn't be complete by now it was only 8% completed. If oil prices raised because of that then it was price gouging and you should blame those parties.

Why did Trump let supply go so low during the pandemic? Couldn't he have waved his (small) magic wand and made it all better?

Of course this isn't Trump's fault either, the president doesn't control the price of oil and really the production of it either. You have yet to explain that.
Only the left believes in PIXIE DUST..............His problem was shutting down at all...........

Blue Cities and states went full STUPID..........We Should have NEVER SHUT DOWN .............Covid DID NOTHING.......GOV'T did it.

Now we have screwed the whole planet over it..........I NOTICE your side doesn't even give a damn about Gain of Function research either...........why aren't you roasting their asses over doing that research in Wuhan...............

Why did Trump let supply go so low during the pandemic? Couldn't he have waved his (small) magic wand and made it all better?

Of course this isn't Trump's fault either, the president doesn't control the price of oil and really the production of it either. You have yet to explain that.
How is a president unable to control the supply while making an EO in his first two hours in office shutting down the supply? Can you explain how that works?

Demand dropped under Trump and then supply did later as oil companies weren't going to produce much of it at such a low price. Then the world began to come back online and well we now have shortages. However under Biden production has only gone up.

The XL wouldn't be complete by now it was only 8% completed. If oil prices raised because of that then it was price gouging and you should blame those parties.
LMAO!

Only the left believes in PIXIE DUST..............His problem was shutting down at all...........

What did he shut down?

Blue Cities and states went full STUPID..........We Should have NEVER SHUT DOWN .............Covid DID NOTHING.......GOV'T did it.

Now we have screwed the whole planet over it..........I NOTICE your side doesn't even give a damn about Gain of Function research either...........why aren't you roasting their asses over doing that research in Wuhan...............

We screwed the whole planet? Why not have oil companies flood the markets and lower prices? They could do that tomorrow.

What did he shut down?

We screwed the whole planet? Why not have oil companies flood the markets and lower prices? They could do that tomorrow.
You are a fucking idiot..........You know what I meant.............Which part of WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SHUT DOWN FOR COVID DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

This is why we are here today.........top it off with the LOSER in OFFICE RIGHT NOW...........even worse as you MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE SUCK.

It’s not increasing. It’s that fucking simple. Releasing oil reserves isn’t increasing production. Stopping pipelines and drilling may be what’s happening here you think?
U.S. oil production had plunged during the early months of the pandemic, driving dozens of oil companies into bankruptcy and forcing others to retrench and shut down new drilling. But since August 2020, it has roared back, adding 2 million barrels per day to reach 11.6 million barrels per day by late February, and forecasters expect that figure to climb by another 1 million barrels by the end of the year.

You are a fucking idiot..........You know what I meant.............Which part of WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SHUT DOWN FOR COVID DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

Well, you blamed Biden for shutting down so I'm curious as to what exactly he shut down.
This is why we are here today.........top it off with the LOSER in OFFICE RIGHT NOW...........even worse as you MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE SUCK.

I'm not making excuses for oil production going up under Biden.

U.S. oil production had plunged during the early months of the pandemic, driving dozens of oil companies into bankruptcy and forcing others to retrench and shut down new drilling. But since August 2020, it has roared back, adding 2 million barrels per day to reach 11.6 million barrels per day by late February, and forecasters expect that figure to climb by another 1 million barrels by the end of the year.
ROARED BACK.........LMAO

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, you blamed Biden for shutting down so I'm curious as to what exactly he shut down.
No I didn't .............the time frame was under Trump MOONBAT............So Trump helped that out............even though he never ordered it...........and Blue States and cities went INSANE with power over it.

We shut down and hid from a high survival rate virus..............INSANE................

I'm not making excuses for oil production going up under Biden.
lol

LAWSUITS AGAINST HIS ASS.........does that.

No I didn't .............the time frame was under Trump MOONBAT............So Trump helped that out............even though he never ordered it...........and Blue States and cities went INSANE with power over it.

Why did you post this:

What did Biden shut down?

We shut down and hid from a high survival rate virus..............INSANE................

lol

LAWSUITS AGAINST HIS ASS.........does that.
The country, the world shut down. Why are you blaming Biden for something that happened before he was in office?

Lawsuits? What lawsuits?

So, obviously it's the Blaze so the title isn't going to fit what Pete actually said. He spoke about Americans should get used to wild price hikes because we rely on energy that due to many reasons is unstable and out of the control of most Americans. OPEC and other geopolitical forces as well as private corporations and even natural disasters all play a role in an unpredictable market.

If that's so, then why weren't we subject to wild price hikes under Trump? Did he have some kind of magical wizard powers that Joe Biden can't figure out?

If that's so, then why weren't we subject to wild price hikes under Trump? Did he have some kind of magical wizard powers that Joe Biden can't figure out?

Demand fell through the floor while Trump was in office. Why would prices go up?

Why did you post this:

What did Biden shut down?

The country, the world shut down. Why are you blaming Biden for something that happened before he was in office?

Lawsuits? What lawsuits?
Because your Green Freaks attack fossil fuels...........so I make fun of your sorry asses...........fitting symbol of the DNC.

Biden........I showed the link........over and over again...........What Biden did was CLEAR........and HE OWNS THIS.

The rest................YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT.

Or you live under a rock if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Because your Green Freaks attack fossil fuels...........so I make fun of your sorry asses...........fitting symbol of the DNC.

Son, I don't think you're in much of a position to make fun of others.

Biden........I showed the link........over and over again...........What Biden did was CLEAR........and HE OWNS THIS.

I'm sorry, what did he do exactly? I mean except that oil production has gone up under his presidency.

The rest................YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT.

Or you live under a rock if you don't know what I'm talking about.
You post like you were hit in the head......by.....a....rock.

Son, I don't think you're in much of a position to make fun of others.
I'm not your son.............and I enjoy making fun of LOSERS.........................like you.

I'm sorry, what did he do exactly? I mean except that oil production has gone up under his presidency.
Your an idiot.........read the link idiot.

You post like you were hit in the head......by.....a....rock.
Why are you trying to head butt me then.............I think a rock has more to offer us than you.

Now...........Your party is in CHARGE.................FIX IT................Trump did it............but you can't .............POOR THING.

I'm not your son.............and I enjoy making fun of LOSERS.........................like you.

I know, I would have made sure you weren't breathing after the accidental drowning.
Your an idiot.........read the link idiot.

I did, post the part I missed. You should quote the pertinent pieces anyway and you didn't.

Why are you trying to head butt me then.............I think a rock has more to offer us than you

Now...........Your party is in CHARGE.................FIX IT................Trump did it............but you can't .............POOR THING.

Yeah, oil production is going up, that is the fix. Maybe we should just nationalize the oil companies and then have the government directly in control of oil production. Is that what you want?

This is the same clown show you left wing idiots are using for job numbers. Once it’s driven down as close to zero as possible then yes anything after that is record breaking. Unfortunately for you nobody is that stupid. Jobs, oil production, the debt, all worse. You go ahead and praise your accomplishments, the people living it know better. You can’t bulkshit people with shutting down oil production and then claim you’re actually producing more. The price at the pump says you’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back