Democrats say, get used to crushing energy prices, until clean energy magically arrives

Not by much and the you have to consider that supply and demand is a global phenomenon. Those oil companies are going aren't working for your benefit either.
Which is why they loved the Covid lock downs..............wiping out the new competition.........they don't LIKE COMPETETION..............

INSANITY..........and it continues with Biden and doing the Permit MAMBA NUMBER 5

Which is why they loved the Covid lock downs..............wiping out the new competition.........they don't LIKE COMPETETION..............

INSANITY..........and it continues with Biden and doing the Permit MAMBA NUMBER 5

That's ridiculously stupid.

Not by much? 2 bucks a gallon so far. The oil companies didn’t do that so who’s left?
Drastic increase in supply after demand has been flat during the pandemic is most of the reason and then of course we have Russia's invasion of Ukraine which is 100% Russia's fault. We have been increasing oil production since Biden has been in office after the decline at the end of the Trump years (due to COVID).

When I'm referring to oil companies I mean in general they are at least partly responsible for oil prices.

That's ridiculously stupid.
How so...............you are in many threads kissing Obama's and Biden's asses............Should call you smoochy..............

Frackers got their asses HANDED TO THEM with negative oil...........Hell I think I saw you post the companies that went under as well.........That is why PRODUCTION SPIKED here and permits in DAYS versus half a dang year under Biden.

ISSUE THE FUCKING PERMITS..............you ignorant fuck.

Cool story, bro.

Well, oil companies base their price on available inventory and what they can produce versus the market and how much they can sell. The president can either expand or reduce that supply. Apparently without anything but an EO.
Then how has oil production increased recently, and is expected to continue increasing for the foreseeable future?
1649119168995.png

How so...............you are in many threads kissing Obama's and Biden's asses............Should call you smoochy..............

Frackers got their asses HANDED TO THEM with negative oil...........Hell I think I saw you post the companies that went under as well.........That is why PRODUCTION SPIKED here and permits in DAYS versus half a dang year under Biden.

ISSUE THE FUCKING PERMITS..............you ignorant fuck.
You are a real ninny. Biden signed more permits and leases in his first 3 months than Trump signed in his entire presidency

Cool story, bro.
Not a story bro................We peaked at 17 million barrels a day under Trump in 2019.........til the Globalist fucks shut down the planet earth..........And now our production is about 11.5 million barrels a day ............

Where did it GO...............HMMMM...........SPLAIN THAT.

Not a story bro................We peaked at 17 million barrels a day under Trump in 2019.........til the Globalist fucks shut down the planet earth..........And now our production is about 11.5 million barrels a day ............

It's going up and from when Trump left office and believe it or not, oil companies stopped (or slowed down really) drilling for oil, not "globalist fucks". Or at least not the "globalist fucks" you're referring to.

You are a real ninny. Biden signed more permits and leases in his first 3 months than Trump signed in his entire presidency

Biden is a professional LIAR.

Actions speak louder than words..............Biden's ACTIONS ARE CLEAR...........he appeased the Green Freaks.

When has any real free market done that? It seems the only time these prices jump up is because of government actions.
There have been fuel price spikes after every perceived oil problem. Remember when the Valdese ran ashore? One ship was only a drop in the bucket for our oil industry, but they immediately went into price gouging mode.

It's going up and from when Trump left office and believe it or not, oil companies stopped (or slowed down really) drilling for oil, not "globalist fucks". Or at least not the "globalist fucks" you're referring to.
The same fucks who shut down the world for a high survival rate virus..............HMMM..........that is INSANITY.........and still is today...........We are in the worst inflation in my lifetime over this BS.............

This WAS NO ACCIDENT...........I really don't care about how you respond to that.........and Negative oil took out the smaller oil companies who were getting into the production game........Big dogs survived because of deep pockets........and they are getting rewarded now.

Open up the drilling again and RESTORE TRUMP'S fast track lower regs to get the drilling again.

Do you really believe what you are saying, or are you trying to make excuses? Because, if we show you how you are wrong, are you going to switch sides, or come up with another excuse?

The same fucks who shut down the world for a high survival rate virus..............HMMM..........that is INSANITY.........and still is today...........We are in the worst inflation in my lifetime over this BS.............

This WAS NO ACCIDENT...........I really don't care about how you respond to that.........and Negative oil took out the smaller oil companies who were getting into the production game........Big dogs survived because of deep pockets........and they are getting rewarded now.

Open up the drilling again and RESTORE TRUMP'S fast track lower regs to get the drilling again.
Drilling is opened up there are thousands of open leases currently not being used. Maybe Shell, BP and Exxon should get on it, no? They could flood the market with oil, but why won't they? Couldn't be that they have no interest in lowering prices could it?

I'm ignoring your covid drivel because that's all it really is and not some master plan, dingbat.

Drilling is opened up there are thousands of open leases currently not being used. Maybe Shell, BP and Exxon should get on it, no? They could flood the market with oil, but why won't they? Couldn't be that they have no interest in lowering prices could it?

I'm ignoring your covid drivel because that's all it really is and not some master plan, dingbat.
Leases.............same ole BS from your side................Permits..........

I've shown Brandon's actions...........and it SURE AS HELL ISNT' FOR OIL..
He started attacking oil his first day in office...............same as Obama...............And it SHOWS...........

Trump eased regs and ended the Obama BS and production went to the highest it has been forever...........Covid stopped it in it's tracks.........SHUTTING DOWN THE WORLD OVER THE BS.........

And we are screwed now because of that STUPIDITY.

That is what a PRESIDENT FOR THE PEOPLE DOES............Trump...........Biden just fucks us.........normal from the left and Swamp.

Listen to the logic Happy is trying to sell--------------------->oil company's will pump at 47 dollars a barrel, and although their costs have only risen slightly, it makes no sense for them to pump at 100 bucks a barrel, even though the difference is almost all profit.

OK PEOPLE, who does that make sense to, lol!

Exxon, Marathon, Chevron, Philips, Valero, Conoco, and all the other oil companies who claim to be American are the Globalist fucks that shut down oil production, dumb ass.

You sure as hell are ignoring the link I post to all...........That shows your boy BRANDON fucked us............and oil production.......SAME AS ALWAYS.........so you can FORCE THE EVs on everyone.

Leases.............same ole BS from your side................Permits..........

I've shown Brandon's actions...........and it SURE AS HELL ISNT' FOR OIL..
He started attacking oil his first day in office...............same as Obama...............And it SHOWS...........

Trump eased regs and ended the Obama BS and production went to the highest it has been forever...........Covid stopped it in it's tracks.........SHUTTING DOWN THE WORLD OVER THE BS.........

And we are screwed now because of that STUPIDITY.

That is what a PRESIDENT FOR THE PEOPLE DOES............Trump...........Biden just fucks us.........normal from the left and Swamp.
Yep, same ole bullshit with leases.

That doesn't.....change....the fact that.....thou....sa....nds....are still open.

Jesus.......Christ.

Forum List

Back