Democrats say, get used to crushing energy prices, until clean energy magically arrives

Exxon, Marathon, Chevron, Philips, Valero, Conoco, and all the other oil companies who claim to be American are the Globalist fucks that shut down oil production, dumb ass.
Govt shut down the earth MOONBAT...........and gave us what we have now..........Worst inflation in my lifetime...............And worst gas prices as well.

Now you play the BLAME GAME............IT's EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT ..........RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA AGAIN....... Putin did it.............BS.

Your party are PATHETIC LIARS............I will keep posting BIDENS'S ACTIONS..........WHO screwed us over again with OBAMA 2.0

You sure as hell are ignoring the link I post to all...........That shows your boy BRANDON fucked us............and oil production.......SAME AS ALWAYS.........so you can FORCE THE EVs on everyone.

Maybe quote form them your posting style is annoying af. Ever heard of a comma?

Yep, same ole bullshit with leases.

That doesn't.....change....the fact that.....thou....sa....nds....are still open.

Jesus.......Christ.
How about the permits MOONBAT..........worked with Trump.............So please EXPLAIN why your SIDE SUCKS SO BAD..............Trump did it.

You fuckers are so GREAT .................PROVE IT..........Do what Trump did........You can't can you...........because you ATTACK IT.

Trump was NIGHT AND DAY BETTER THAN YOU CHUMPS.............He proved it.......now your side wants everyone to buy Golf Carts.

Yep, same ole bullshit with leases.

That doesn't.....change....the fact that.....thou....sa....nds....are still open.

Jesus.......Christ.

So then oil company's aren't greedy, because if they were, they would be pumping as fast as they can to make a quick buck. Good to know!

Should we all write Biden and DEMAND he force them to pump? I want your name on the top of the list.

YOU WITH US!

Maybe quote form them your posting style is annoying af. Ever heard of a comma?
................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll post anyway I choose to.

Now WHY DID BIDEN ATTACK OIL.........I've shown the list the asshole did to SCREW US...........and why are oil companies having to SUE HIS ASS TO DRILL AGAIN.........

Hmmm........That is how they had to do it to OBAMA TOO...........Sue him to DRILL.............His ACTIONS ...........I'VE SHOWN.........they did this....

YOU OWN THIS..............No matter how many excuses you yell about.

Govt shut down the earth MOONBAT...........and gave us what we have now..........Worst inflation in my lifetime...............And worst gas prices as well.

Now you play the BLAME GAME............IT's EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT ..........RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA AGAIN....... Putin did it.............BS.

Your party are PATHETIC LIARS............I will keep posting BIDENS'S ACTIONS..........WHO screwed us over again with OBAMA 2.0
You are certainly free to post all the silly lies you want, and everybody will just nod and laugh at your stupidity.

Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad​

The United States and the world face a profound climate crisis. We have a narrow moment to pursue action at home and abroad in order to avoid the most catastrophic impacts of that crisis and to seize the opportunity that tackling climate change presents. Domestic action must go hand in hand with United States international leadership, aimed at significantly enhancing global action. Together, we must listen to science and meet the moment.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

How about the permits MOONBAT..........worked with Trump.............So please EXPLAIN why your SIDE SUCKS SO BAD..............Trump did it.

You fuckers are so GREAT .................PROVE IT..........Do what Trump did........You can't can you...........because you ATTACK IT.

Trump was NIGHT AND DAY BETTER THAN YOU CHUMPS.............He proved it.......now your side wants everyone to buy Golf Carts.
Permits? Thousands not being used.

Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad​

The United States and the world face a profound climate crisis. We have a narrow moment to pursue action at home and abroad in order to avoid the most catastrophic impacts of that crisis and to seize the opportunity that tackling climate change presents. Domestic action must go hand in hand with United States international leadership, aimed at significantly enhancing global action. Together, we must listen to science and meet the moment.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:
And?

You are certainly free to post all the silly lies you want, and everybody will just nod and laugh at your stupidity.
Back up your BS.,........I've shown what BIDEN HAS DONE...........and I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

HE and your PARTY are walking talking CLUSTERFUCKS..................YOU DID THIS .........and you DID IT ON PURPOSE.

Your side went full FASCIST DURING COVID............and you are gonna get your asses handed to you soon............Your OWN PEOPLE HATE YOU.........You are now desperate to get them to forget WHAT ROYAL ASSHOLES you were during covid.

HIGH GAS PRICES DOESN'T DO THAT..........LOL

And ........Read it..........He also put a temp ban on drilling in from the beginning.........guess you missed that part on the links .,........huh.

Why do you blame everyone else for this BS.............OWN IT..........You did it..........and you did it to appease the GREEN FREAKS.

Back up your BS.,........I've shown what BIDEN HAS DONE...........and I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

HE and your PARTY are walking talking CLUSTERFUCKS..................YOU DID THIS .........and you DID IT ON PURPOSE.

Your side went full FASCIST DURING COVID............and you are gonna get your asses handed to you soon............Your OWN PEOPLE HATE YOU.........You are now desperate to get them to forget WHAT ROYAL ASSHOLES you were during covid.

HIGH GAS PRICES DOESN'T DO THAT..........LOL
YOUR CAPS LOCK IS GONNA MELT OFF !!!

And ........Read it..........He also put a temp ban on drilling in from the beginning.........guess you missed that part on the links .,........huh.

I read what you quoted.........and?
Why do you blame everyone else for this BS.............OWN IT..........You did it..........and you did it to appease the GREEN FREAKS.

What did I do again? I didn't know I was............................................................supposed to take ................................responsibility.

Drastic increase in supply after demand has been flat during the pandemic is most of the reason and then of course we have Russia's invasion of Ukraine which is 100% Russia's fault. We have been increasing oil production since Biden has been in office after the decline at the end of the Trump years (due to COVID).

When I'm referring to oil companies I mean in general they are at least partly responsible for oil prices.
No I don’t think you get it. Oil supply was doing fine under Trump. Bidumb stopped the XL about two hours into his term. Gas prices started going up that moment. It had nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine. That was a year later, so WTF are you talking about?

I read what you quoted.........and?

What did I do again? I didn't know I was............................................................supposed to take ................................responsibility.
I blamed Biden for his policies.........You have been in here defending him..........You helped him into office..........So yeah..........YOU ARE TO BLAME........

You suck too...............Why don't the Dems move to China where you would be appreciated............

That about says it all.

They have no interest in easing our pain.
As I had told people a couple years ago:

Biden will bring War, Pestilence and Famine to America!

I blamed Biden for his policies.........You have been in here defending him..........You helped him into office..........So yeah..........YOU ARE TO BLAME........

You suck too...............Why don't the Dems move to China where you would be appreciated............

Why did Trump let supply go so low during the pandemic? Couldn't he have waved his (small) magic wand and made it all better?

Of course this isn't Trump's fault either, the president doesn't control the price of oil and really the production of it either. You have yet to explain that.

Cool...........I'LL BUY A NEW ONE.

So answer the questions..........why does your side SUCK ON OIL ........You now have the worst inflation in over 40 years and the highest gas prices ever..

WHY DO YOU SUCK?
You're funny. Say something else to make me laugh.

Forum List

Back