Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

I've been listening to the left cry and whine all weekend that Trump isn't following the science so I decided to look at the time line and the professional papers out there to see if that was true. Its Not!

Dr Risch of Yale Epidemiology ( a renowned epidemiologist and public health doctor) did the same and what he found was stunning..

In a nut shell the left has been on a massive disinformation campaign in an effort to keep the pain and death levels high in our nation. Left wing Governors are not allowing doctors to treat people early and with drugs that work. This is unforgivable. What kind of trash does this kind of thing?

Joe Biden, Pelosie, Reid, Cuomo, DeBlasio among many others democrat governors and congress people ridiculed Trump on his early response to the COVID crisis as xenophobic and racist only to have it backfire on them exposing them as the non-science and political whores they are. Now they claim that Trump isn't following the science in direct conflict with the evidence and science.

Most Americans (latest poll shows 82%) see this for what it is and are looking for themselves to see what the truth is...
Are you blind? His team of scientists produced guidelines. Social distance 6 ft, wear masks when you can’t distance, and wash hands. Did you happen to see Trumps Tulsa rally? Tulsa along with many many other gatherings where he Ignored the science is perhaps the clearest example. How do you not see that?
Guidance with no integrity
BTW, there’s still no integrity in this China hoax

What is really disheartening to me are the number of people who have taken the bait from democrats hook, line, and sinker... Once the links are put into context thier whole premise falls to ashes.. Thier hypocrisy and lies are exposed.. Democrats are the ones who are denying the science and thier surrogats are extending the pain suffering and death in an attempt to win an election.. Self serving and loathsum people they are...

I am still waiting for just one person to provide a link where HCL was used properly and it did not reduce the problems with COVID-19.. The Democrats are lying and not following the science.

I am still waiting for just one person to provide a link where HCL was used properly and it did not reduce the problems with COVID-19.. The Democrats are lying and not following the science.
I can’t think of a more idiotic question. If it was used properly then it would be effective in treating the symptoms it was designed to treat. Who do you think you are fooling with that kind of question?!

I can’t think of a more idiotic question. If it was used properly then it would be effective in treating the symptoms it was designed to treat. Who do you think you are fooling with that kind of question?!
It’s a lazy mental crutch used to justify ignoring information counter to his beliefs.

Any negative study wasn’t done properly. Any positive study was. Doesn’t matter how the study was actually done.

I've been listening to the left cry and whine all weekend that Trump isn't following the science so I decided to look at the time line and the professional papers out there to see if that was true. Its Not!

Dr Risch of Yale Epidemiology ( a renowned epidemiologist and public health doctor) did the same and what he found was stunning..

In a nut shell the left has been on a massive disinformation campaign in an effort to keep the pain and death levels high in our nation. Left wing Governors are not allowing doctors to treat people early and with drugs that work. This is unforgivable. What kind of trash does this kind of thing?

Joe Biden, Pelosie, Reid, Cuomo, DeBlasio among many others democrat governors and congress people ridiculed Trump on his early response to the COVID crisis as xenophobic and racist only to have it backfire on them exposing them as the non-science and political whores they are. Now they claim that Trump isn't following the science in direct conflict with the evidence and science.

Most Americans (latest poll shows 82%) see this for what it is and are looking for themselves to see what the truth is...
Science is for those who really understand science and accept what science reveals, not for those who manipulate the science to show what they want it to say, to support their agendas.

Fact and science is for 'losers' - Democrats prefer lies, propaganda, and emotions...

You obviously dont have a clue about contraindications for the use of a drug. A contraindication is a reason that you do not use a drug as it has no positive effect. Using this drug after the damage to the heart and lungs is already done by the cytokine storm has no value.

This is a prime example of not knowing your subject matter and lying about it.. This question is a valid one when you understand how the bodies immune system functions... This drug inhibits the over reaction of the immune system by inhibiting the pathways used to create the cytokine storm. This allows the body to actually fight the virus while not destroying itself. This is why early use is indicated and late use is not.

It’s a lazy mental crutch used to justify ignoring information counter to his beliefs.

Any negative study wasn’t done properly. Any positive study was. Doesn’t matter how the study was actually done.
I wont repeat myself for an idiot ----> Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.
I keep a shiny rock in my pocket and I’ve never gotten COVID.

Interestingly my rock is as effective as hydroxychloroquine.

Id warn people away from taking HCL. That’s a strong acid.
There is a lot of evidence that HCL is effective against COVID. It is terrible that the medical community would deny the use of a drug that has very well known and limited side effects. That absolutely added to the death toll.
There’s far better evidence it doesn’t work. We tried it. It didn’t work. Time to move on.
Please prove it.... I'll wait..

Biological plausibility is only one of the Bradford Hill criteria, which I’m sure you know all about Mr Scientist.

Wear your mask, because it might help reduce the spread of the disease. Don't take HCL because it might not help you.

HCL is hydrochloric acid. Don’t take it. Hydroxychloroquine is usually abbreviated HCQ. A nit pick, I know.

We used hydroxychloroquine for months. We did it because it might help. We did it until we could do better studies to find out it’s efficacy. The studies failed to show a benefit. The use stopped.

This is precisely how medicine works.

As for masks, much harder to determine effect because you can’t do the same trials that you can for drug efficacy. But so far data does show some benefit.
Maybe that was your result but there are other studies out there and doctors who claim very high success rates with HCQ. I'm sure you have seen them.
There are no controlled studies that have been done, that show its efficacy.

Required by the FDA for any and all normal drug approval.... And that is the problem....

It can't be shown that the drug works in a controlled trial setting, where half the group receives HCQ, and half the trial group receiving a placebo... And separating age groups and sickliness to see which categories work best and a lot of other metrics.

As example in some of these so called uncontrolled trials, they gave HCQ with a steroid, saw great results, but then they figured out it was the steroids that improved the patients health.

If these group of doctors put their money where their mouth is, they would hire a team to run a controlled medical trial on the drug or drug cocktail, with half the trial group receiving the placebo, ASAP.

Then let it be peer reviewed, then run a larger trial to confirm it.

In the mean time, if a doctor wants to try its use on one of his monitored patients, let him.... They just won't be part of the controlled trial....

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.

There is a lot of evidence that HCL is effective against COVID. It is terrible that the medical community would deny the use of a drug that has very well known and limited side effects. That absolutely added to the death toll.
There’s far better evidence it doesn’t work. We tried it. It didn’t work. Time to move on.

Biological plausibility is only one of the Bradford Hill criteria, which I’m sure you know all about Mr Scientist.

Wear your mask, because it might help reduce the spread of the disease. Don't take HCL because it might not help you.

HCL is hydrochloric acid. Don’t take it. Hydroxychloroquine is usually abbreviated HCQ. A nit pick, I know.

We used hydroxychloroquine for months. We did it because it might help. We did it until we could do better studies to find out it’s efficacy. The studies failed to show a benefit. The use stopped.

As for masks, much harder to determine effect because you can’t do the same trials that you can for drug efficacy. But so far data does show some benefit.
Maybe that was your result but there are other studies out there and doctors who claim very high success rates with HCQ. I'm sure you have seen them.

Required by the FDA for any and all normal drug approval.... And that is the problem....

It can't be shown that the drug works in a controlled trial setting, where half the group receives HCQ, and half the trial group receiving a placebo... And separating age groups and sickliness to see which categories work best and a lot of other metrics.

As example in some of these so called uncontrolled trials, they gave HCQ with a steroid, saw great results, but then they figured out it was the steroids that improved the patients health.

If these group of doctors put their money where their mouth is, they would hire a team to run a controlled medical trial on the drug or drug cocktail, with half the trial group receiving the placebo, ASAP.

In the mean time, if a doctor wants to try its use on one of his monitored patients, let him.... They just won't be part of the controlled trial....
As Dr Risch pointed out, The evidence is overwhelming for this drugs use. Only those with a political agenda are the ones who say otherwise. A sad note on how politicized this has become..

And it has! He’s looking for a link where it failed. Got one since you jumped off?

Why do you care if I might use it? Since when is my health your business? Or anyone else?

I wont repeat myself for an idiot ----> Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

Like I said, this is a lot of text to fancy up a confirmation bias. You only consider data that confirms your belief and ignore everything else.

You make up excuses for why you can ignore contradictory information, like you made up characteristics of the studies I showed you. When asked to substantiate your allegation, you ignored me. You’ve been caught making things up before, citing studies that directly contradict you and failing to substantiate your claims.

You’ve also claimed to be a scientist but have shown very few traits that a scientist would actually have.

Like I said, this is a lot of text to fancy up a confirmation bias. You only consider data that confirms your belief and ignore everything else.

You make up excuses for why you can ignore contradictory information, like you made up characteristics of the studies I showed you. When asked to substantiate your allegation, you ignored me. You’ve been caught making things up before, citing studies that directly contradict you and failing to substantiate your claims.

You’ve also claimed to be a scientist but have shown very few traits that a scientist would actually have.
Try again Moron...

Look into when the drug was used in the trial. Look at PT conditions and disease progression at the time of use. You obviously havent a clue about medical trials and how to interpret them.

Funny how you make wild ass accusations and yet fail to back up any of it...

Why do you care if I might use it? Since when is my health your business? Or anyone else?

Try again Moron...

Look into when the drug was used in the trial. Look at PT conditions and disease progression at the time of use. You obviously havent a clue about medical trials and how to interpret them.

Okay. Tell me. What was “PT” conditions and disease progression at time of use?

Bet you a nickel you won’t because you are just making this up.

As Dr Risch pointed out, The evidence is overwhelming for this drugs use. Only those with a political agenda are the ones who say otherwise. A sad note on how politicized this has become..
There are procedures to follow, for good reason.... the good doctor knows this.... And if he doesn't then he is no good doctor or professor.

There are procedures to follow, for good reason.... the good doctor knows this.... And if he doesn't then he is no good doctor or professor.
Or,.... you’re a goofball

Try again Moron...

LOL... You dont even know what these mean... Priceless..

PT= Patient
What was the condition of the patient? Was the PT already in a cytokine storm (IE; inflammation of lung and heart tissues, active secondary infections, etc) or was the disease in its early stages (IE; elevated temp and little or no inflammation of the tissues, no secondary infections, etc)?

This why trying to explain things to untrained people is almost pointless... You do not have a medical frame of reference to draw from. These conditions are important in the treatment of the disease and what you use to treat it with.

IF the drug HCL is administered early in the disease progression it stops the formation of the cytokine storm, which is what causes the inflammation and damages the vital organs. The liquids and reduced blood flow from inflammation are what enable the start of a secondary infection, which requires a different drug to help stop the lethal progression of this disease. That is why AZithromycin is used (or zinc and some others) to take care of the secondary infection.

IF HCL is administered a little late it will take both drugs to stop the disease progression. The longer you wait to treat the lower the recovery rate will go. This is why using it very late, as a last ditch effort, doesn't have a greater success rate than doing almost nothing. This is also why those studies failed to find it useful. They used the drug far to late in the disease progresion to be of benefit.

I dont expect you to grasp this concept..

Last edited:

Try again Moron...

LOL... You dont even know what these mean... Priceless..

PT= Patient
What was the condition of the patient? Was the PT already in a cytokine storm (IE; inflammation of lung and heart tissues, active secondary infections, etc) or was the disease in its early stages (IE; elevated temp and little or no inflammation of the tissues, no secondary infections, etc)?

This why trying to explain things to untrained people is almost pointless... You do not have a medical frame of reference to draw from. These conditions are important in the treatment of the disease and what you use to treat it with.

You’re sprinkling in random abbreviations without context. You’ve already used the wrong abbreviation for hydroxychloroquine.

I have far more training in this than you. Far more. You’re little weekend course isn’t much compared to my years of experience.

I was under the impression you knew these things but you were actually asking me because you didn’t know. This proves my point that you don’t know what you’re talking about, just making shit up.

For the record, a drug that only works in the extreme early states is dramatically limited efficacy and the fact that you’d have to exclude anyone with anything but minimal symptoms is probably why you can claim efficacy, because you aren’t giving it to sick people who would actually have an adverse outcome. All patients in these studies were randomized at time of diagnosis and less than 24-48 of hospitalization. You can’t give a drug until they present.

Forum List

Back