Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.
I keep a shiny rock in my pocket and I’ve never gotten COVID.

Interestingly my rock is as effective as hydroxychloroquine.

Id warn people away from taking HCL. That’s a strong acid.

HCL is not hydroxychloroquine. The correct molecular formula is C18H26ClN3O . 2 people I know took it and don't have covid anymore. Same with budesonide.

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.
I keep a shiny rock in my pocket and I’ve never gotten COVID.

Interestingly my rock is as effective as hydroxychloroquine.

Id warn people away from taking HCL. That’s a strong acid.
HCL is hydrochloric acid. Don't be an asshole. Don't spread disinformation.
It is also the acronym for HydroxiCLoriquine.
Nope. It’s an acronym for hydrochloric acid. You would know that acronyms are very specific in medicine because confusing them can be extremely dangerous. Committees determine acceptable acronyms. HCL is not the acronym for hydroxychloroquine. HCQ is. You don’t want to confuse hydroxychloroquine with hydrochloric acid.

This is basic patient safety, you’d know this if you had any medical experience.

~~~~~~

"A team of European scientists has since found, however, hydroxychloroquine was not associated with deadly heart rhythms among patients with a low risk for arrhythmias.
The scientists stressed they only looked into hydroxychloroquine’s safety. When it comes to efficacy, evidence suggests the drug is ineffective in advanced COVID cases, however, the jury is out on whether it has benefits during the initial stages of ill health".

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back