Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

I've been listening to the left cry and whine all weekend that Trump isn't following the science so I decided to look at the time line and the professional papers out there to see if that was true. Its Not!

Dr Risch of Yale Epidemiology ( a renowned epidemiologist and public health doctor) did the same and what he found was stunning..

In a nut shell the left has been on a massive disinformation campaign in an effort to keep the pain and death levels high in our nation. Left wing Governors are not allowing doctors to treat people early and with drugs that work. This is unforgivable. What kind of trash does this kind of thing?

Joe Biden, Pelosie, Reid, Cuomo, DeBlasio among many others democrat governors and congress people ridiculed Trump on his early response to the COVID crisis as xenophobic and racist only to have it backfire on them exposing them as the non-science and political whores they are. Now they claim that Trump isn't following the science in direct conflict with the evidence and science.

Most Americans (latest poll shows 82%) see this for what it is and are looking for themselves to see what the truth is...
Are you blind? His team of scientists produced guidelines. Social distance 6 ft, wear masks when you can’t distance, and wash hands. Did you happen to see Trumps Tulsa rally? Tulsa along with many many other gatherings where he Ignored the science is perhaps the clearest example. How do you not see that?
Kind of like your riots..... I guess COVID doesn't infect RIOTERS... Only people at Trump Rallies and people going to church...
You must be confused. I don’t have any riots. Maybe I’ll get one for Christmas this year but as of now I’ve never had one.

as for the people rioting. They should be arrested and for those protesting that don’t social distance and wear masks, they are idiots who are propagating the virus problem much like Trump rallies and propaganda
LOL

You still are not following the science...
How so
By not adhering to what Trump said.

I've been listening to the left cry and whine all weekend that Trump isn't following the science so I decided to look at the time line and the professional papers out there to see if that was true. Its Not!

Dr Risch of Yale Epidemiology ( a renowned epidemiologist and public health doctor) did the same and what he found was stunning..

In a nut shell the left has been on a massive disinformation campaign in an effort to keep the pain and death levels high in our nation. Left wing Governors are not allowing doctors to treat people early and with drugs that work. This is unforgivable. What kind of trash does this kind of thing?

Joe Biden, Pelosie, Reid, Cuomo, DeBlasio among many others democrat governors and congress people ridiculed Trump on his early response to the COVID crisis as xenophobic and racist only to have it backfire on them exposing them as the non-science and political whores they are. Now they claim that Trump isn't following the science in direct conflict with the evidence and science.

Most Americans (latest poll shows 82%) see this for what it is and are looking for themselves to see what the truth is...
Are you blind? His team of scientists produced guidelines. Social distance 6 ft, wear masks when you can’t distance, and wash hands. Did you happen to see Trumps Tulsa rally? Tulsa along with many many other gatherings where he Ignored the science is perhaps the clearest example. How do you not see that?
Kind of like your riots..... I guess COVID doesn't infect RIOTERS... Only people at Trump Rallies and people going to church...
You must be confused. I don’t have any riots. Maybe I’ll get one for Christmas this year but as of now I’ve never had one.

as for the people rioting. They should be arrested and for those protesting that don’t social distance and wear masks, they are idiots who are propagating the virus problem much like Trump rallies and propaganda
LOL

How so
Again you are following democrat dogma and not the science.... Thanks for playing "I'm An Idiot"

The Catholic mafia is now attempting to capture the limelight when it dances its marionette, Tritto, supposedly an expert, who says in his book that a Chinese female injected HIV elements into the C-19 genome in level P4. We have already mentioned retroviral elements integrated into coronaviruses and arteriviruses in the snake meat thread. In other words, Tritto is making up fairy tales about secret Chinese laboratories that already happens in Nature.

In August, 2020, the Ministry of Science and Technology in the People's Republic of China declared three potential antiviral medicines suitable against C-19: favilavir (aka favipiravir), chloroquine phosphate, and remdesivir. They also said that hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin enhances the reduction of viral load in C-19 patients.

Aug 2020 C-19 Review

Trump (and advisors) are correct: hydroxychloroquine works.

LOL

How so
Again you are following democrat dogma and not the science.... Thanks for playing "I'm An Idiot"
I’m following the FDA and IDSA.

Are they idiots?

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
well they are all trumps people,,,,

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Are you sure about that?

The Catholic mafia is now attempting to capture the limelight when it dances its marionette, Tritto, supposedly an expert, who says in his book that a Chinese female injected HIV elements into the C-19 genome in level P4. We have already mentioned retroviral elements integrated into coronaviruses and arteriviruses in the snake meat thread. In other words, Tritto is making up fairy tales about secret Chinese laboratories that already happens in Nature.

In August, 2020, the Ministry of Science and Technology in the People's Republic of China declared three potential antiviral medicines suitable against C-19: favilavir (aka favipiravir), chloroquine phosphate, and remdesivir. They also said that hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin enhances the reduction of viral load in C-19 patients.

Aug 2020 C-19 Review

Trump (and advisors) are correct: hydroxychloroquine works.
I read that study as well, I just take those studies from china worth a grain of salt as many things the Chinese claim are not as they appear. That said, Doctors on this side of the world have proven the effectiveness of HCL and that gives credit to the papers findings.

Regan said "trust but verify"... a good policy to follow on everything you read.

Last edited:

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Have you verified their findings or are you looking at them with blinders on and just parroting them? Again agenda by unaccoutable bureaucrats is what is killing us today...

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Have you verified their findings or are you looking at them with blinders on and just parroting them? Again agenda by unaccoutable bureaucrats is what is killing us today...
Depends on what you mean by “verified”. Are they idiots?

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Are you sure about that?
thats what the TDSers always tell us,,,

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Are you sure about that?
I’m not asking you what you think other people say.

Is that all you have?

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Are you sure about that?

Is that all you have?
so if you disagree they are trumps people but if you dont they arent???
WTF???

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
LOL...

If by "idiots" you mean agenda driven? If they are making these proclimations and not correctly addressing the science, then YES!

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
Are you sure about that?

Is that all you have?
so if you disagree they are trumps people but if you dont they arent???
WTF???
Was this intended for me?

Do you know what the IDSA is? It doesn’t appear too do.

LOL

How so

Are they idiots?
LOL...

If by "idiots" you mean agenda driven? If they are making these proclimations and not correctly addressing the science, then YES!
What agenda are you referring to?

Their determinations were based on RCT data.

And once more not one credible source to refute the Democrat stance and failure to follow the science..
I think I was pretty clear. Trump started a corona virus task force led by his Vice President and doctors that lead our agencies. They developed a set of guidelines. Trump has not and still does not follow or promote those guidelines. I don’t see how you can refute that but go ahead and try.

In other words, he LIED to YOU because he felt that the lives of health care workers were MORE IMPORTANT.
Because health care workers are far more vulnerable and at much higher risk. Plus, if all the health care workers get sick, we are all screwed.

Rationing is scary business but try to be logical about it.
So you are OK with lying to people to ration even though it may have cost the lives that believed those lies?

You must want Biden for President.

Yea, not another word about Trump lies unless you can prove it cost lives.

Guidance with no integrity

Forum List

Back