Democrats: Predict the Next Good News for Biden

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
He could use some.

He was let off prosecution for mishandling classified material in an incredibly negligent way, but not due to innocence. No, due to the prosecutor judging him not capable to stand trial due to his age-related dementia. His party is split on the subject of Israel's defense against Hamas, and his attempts to have it both ways have failed miserably. He's running way behind with independents, and he is steadily losing his black base.

His only hope was the multiple indictments against Trump, but so far, each one has only galvanized Trump supporters and made it nearly certain that they will turn out in droves on election day. The downfall of Affirmative Action hire Fani Willis has turned that particular prosecution into a parody of a daily drama.

The universe does not "owe" Biden any good news. It's a gamblers' fallacy to think one is "due" after a long losing streak. But few losing or winning streaks last forever. If history is a guide, Biden should have something good happen, eventually. Right?

What do you think it might be?

He could use some.

He was let off prosecution for mishandling classified material in an incredibly negligent way, but not due to innocence. No, due to the prosecutor judging him not capable to stand trial due to his age-related dementia. His party is split on the subject of Israel's defense against Hamas, and his attempts to have it both ways have failed miserably. He's running way behind with independents, and he is steadily losing his black base.

His only hope was the multiple indictments against Trump, but so far, each one has only galvanized Trump supporters and made it nearly certain that they will turn out in droves on election day. The downfall of Affirmative Action hire Fani Willis has turned that particular prosecution into a parody of a daily drama.

The universe does not "owe" Biden any good news. It's a gamblers' fallacy to think one is "due" after a long losing streak. But few losing or winning streaks last forever. If history is a guide, Biden should have something good happen, eventually. Right?

Trump drops dead of massive stroke~

He could use some.

End of life?

Biden is in trouble? Is he being forced to pay $400 million dollars? Is he spending more time in court than on the campaign trail?

Is he staring hard at a prison sentence, most probably end up as someone’s prison bitch?

Nope to all of the above. He’s sitting pretty in Oval Office.

But, guess who answers yes to all the above? No wonder you retards are always so mad. Thoughts and prayers.

They find Hunted swinging from a ceiling fan in the Library?

Some of the filth would slowly dissipate, no ratting out the crime family to congress, the 22 shell companies and 171 SARs - he takes the fall for everything (pun intended), and the stuttering fuck can wait a week and then tell us how son #2 also died in a war, as a hero....

He could use some.

Trump becomes transexual. Obama divorces Michell and he/she/whatzits marries Trump and are declared the first inter multiracial KINGS/Queens/Emperors of America. I don't know. Biden dreams of getting intimate with electric sheep. Sniffing hair and taking showers with his daughter. I don't know. You tell me.

Trump becomes transexual. Obama divorces Michell and he/she/whatzits marries Trump and are the declared the first inter multiracial KINGS/Queens/Emperors of America. I don't know.
Tut..tut. Still dreaming of trans, eh? Go for it. We won’t tell. :itsok:

If Trump were out...pretty sure Biden would pack it in~
I've heard that before. I believe it, but I'm not sure what kind of sense it makes.

Because the reverse of what I said about Trump is also true. With all of his negatives, Biden may be the only Democrat Trump could beat.

Any other Democrat could easily adopt the Carter/Clinton/Obama strategy of pretending to be conservative to win that first election. If they did, they would beat Trump by a large margin. Especially if they promised to really control the border.

Don't forget that Gavin Newsome managed to clean up San Francisco, the poop capitol of the world, for a visit from Xi. He could do the same for his own campaign.

So why not pack it in now?

I've heard that before. I believe it, but I'm not sure what kind of sense it makes.

Because the reverse of what I said about Trump is also true. With all of his negatives, Biden may be the only Democrat Trump could beat.

Any other Democrat could easily adopt the Carter/Clinton/Obama strategy of pretending to be conservative to win that first election. If they did, they would beat Trump by a large margin. Especially if they promised to really control the border.

Don't forget that Gavin Newsome managed to clean up San Francisco, the poop capitol of the world, for a visit from Xi. He could do the same for his own campaign.

So why not pack it in now?

I think....because the Democrats have a certain line-up. They see Biden as controllable, and the Progressives have Harris waiting the wings. However, just as the push-back against Trump and the MAGA movement is growing..so is the push-back against the 'reparation' Progressives...in the Democratic party. Many Americans are tired of what they see as the tails wagging the dogs.

The best race would be between Newsome and Abbot.

He could use some.

I totally agree that "The Universe" is going after Biden, and justly. I like to call it Karma but "the universe" is basically the same thing. What goes around comes around. The universe has been paying Biden back since day one.

I think....because the Democrats have a certain line-up. They see Biden as controllable, and the Progressives have Harris waiting the wings. However, just as the push-back against Trump and the MAGA movement is growing..so is the push-back against the 'reparation' Progressives...in the Democratic party. Many Americans are tired of what they see as the tails wagging the dogs.

The best race would be between Newsome and Abbot.
I’m not sure how often I agree with you. But you are right as rain on all that.

Forum List

Back