Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

I shan't say anymore about this hurtful topic except to opine that this would be a much happier nation if the population were still 90% Caucasian
well if it were only the Caucasians everyone who didn't have some Georgian, Armenian, Russian, or Azerbijani ancestry would have to get out. So I would be here but all you losers would have to leave.

As for is diversity good, it must be, because absent a few FOB Japanese, literally everyone in this country are diverse.

How the policies and institutions of this nation are structured matters not…human beings are in fact very tribal. We are a divided nation because of our extreme differences….PERIOD

Negative…there was no Declaration Of Independence or structured nation here prior to 1776

The premise of this thread is simple…Dems often tell us how good something is for this nation and it’s people yet they never provide evidence to prove it….The demography of our nation is not changing organically, with support and by the will of the people….it’s changing because we have a government working an agenda and working against the people. Why / how this doesn‘t piss you off beyond belief is sad and mind-blowing.
It's not changing organically? proof?

well if it were only the Caucasians everyone who didn't have some Georgian, Armenian, Russian, or Azerbijani ancestry would have to get out. So I would be here but all you losers would have to leave.

As for is diversity good, it must be, because absent a few FOB Japanese, literally everyone in this country are diverse.
?????

The premise of the thread is for the rest of us to prove your theory. Why don't YOU prove your own theories instead of expect the rest of us to do YOUR work for you?
The premise was proven long before I typed the first word.....ALL predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations around the globe are dirty, disgusting dangerous shitholes and that's irrefutable....I ask with this thread why Democrats and bleeding heart globalist fools like Unkotare lie and pretend that a demography change in America is an improvement for America when ALL the data PROVES otherwise.

18 million in the LA Basin alone. How about where you are at?
hahaha...I live in south Orange County...trust me, nobody decent and sane WANTS to live in that disgusting super shithole we call Lost Angeles....It's inhabited by nothing but foreign filth, wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, degenerates, criminals and the homeless....

The premise was proven long before I typed the first word.....ALL predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations around the globe are dirty, disgusting dangerous shitholes and that's irrefutable....I ask with this thread why Democrats and bleeding heart globalist fools like Unkotare lie and pretend that a demography change in America is an improvement for America when ALL the data PROVE otherwise.
Quasimodo Swing

Unkey got his bell rung by The Bell Curve.

hahaha...I live in south Orange County...trust me, nobody decent and sane WANTS to live in that disgusting super shithole we call Lost Angeles....It's inhabited by nothing but foreign filth, wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, degenerates, criminals and the homeless....
Dumbass YOU LIVE IN THE LA BASIN. :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3:

Dumbass YOU LIVE IN THE LA BASIN. :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3:

You can call it whatever makes you feel good super-tard but trust me, there isn’t anything LA or Boston ( Unkotare ) about where I live…all friendly united white folks speaking the same language and sharing common interests, Trump flags everywhere and not a single beaner anywhere, no shitty diapers and Modello bottles on our roadways, no uninsured drivers, no abused stray pitbulls roaming the streets, no homeless pissing on our sidewalks….it’s fucking heaven…it’s what all of Mexifornia used to be.

You can call it whatever makes you feel good super-tard but trust me, there isn’t anything LA or Boston ( Unkotare ) about where I live…all friendly united white folks speaking the same language and sharing common interests, Trump flags everywhere and not a single beaner anywhere, no shitty diapers and Modello bottles on our roadways, no uninsured drivers, no abused stray pitbulls roaming the streets, no homeless pissing on our sidewalks….it’s fucking heaven…it’s what all of Mexifornia used to be.
Dude you're a minor enclave in the LA basin. STFU.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
Everybody knows open borders are national suicide but everybody thinks that by going along with it, that THEY WILL BE SPARED and made a Sovereign in the new and upcoming social credit scoring system.

Forum List

Back