Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

Are you actually proud to be a useless parasite?
I'm happy that you're giant cuck who's going to lay down allow us to take your country from you. Your accusations of uselessness are just projection because really, what fucking good are you? You're ancestors wrestled this country from what was the worlds super power and here you are surrendering to people you're describing as useless parasites. It begs the question, what the fuck does that make you? 😂

I'm happy that you're giant cuck who's going to lay down allow us to take your country from you. Your accusations of uselessness are just projection because really, what fucking good are you? You're ancestors wrestled this country from what was the worlds super power and here you are surrendering to people you're describing as useless parasites. It begs the question, what the fuck does that make you? 😂
Explain what you produce that is of value to any taxpayer. I perform a valuable service which many corporations are willing to pay big money for.

I don't surrender anything. Other useless slugs like you are doing that.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
Back in the 1400s US consisted of just Native Indian tribes...

Then came European immigrants...

How did that turn out?

Awww, look it's picture book time with the kiddies. Ones a surrender monkey and the other is a YouTube queen. No wonder you cucks are losing. 😄
Sorry loser I know you wish you could genocide all whites, not going to happen. Funny how you island folks can't make it in your own country lol.

Explain what you produce that is of value to any taxpayer. I perform a valuable service which many corporations are willing to pay big money for.

I don't surrender anything. Other useless slugs like you are doing that.
I own a small courier company that contracts with hospitals and clinics to pick up and deliver their lab work. It's also fairly lucrative work.

Your characterizations of immigrants are just that, characters in some sad, Soy Boy fantasy you've constructed to feel better about yourself. I come from a large family of immigrants and we're largely in the medical field in some way or another, most of my relatives are doctors and nurses.

And of course you've surrendered, you've already accepted your demographic replacement. Your entire cuck culture is going to sit on its hands and knees as it just happens. 😂

I own a small courier company that contracts with hospitals and clinics to pick up and deliver their lab work. It's also fairly lucrative work.

Your characterizations of immigrants are just that, characters in some sad, Soy Boy fantasy you've constructed to feel better about yourself. I come from a large family of immigrants and we're largely in the medical field in some way or another, most of my relatives are doctors and nurses.

And of course you've surrendered, you've already accepted your demographic replacement. Your entire cuck culture is going to sit on its hands and knees as it just happens. 😂
You couldn't do that in Jamaica could you, why?

Sorry loser I know you wish you could genocide all whites, not going to happen. Funny how you island folks can't make it in your own country lol.
I actually don't want to genocide you. What would be the fun in that? I want you around as we take down your statues and piss on the memories of your heroes and your culture. I've been watching amused as gays and tran men and women have exploded out of the closet the last 40 years while white racists now cower in it. Do any of you cucks remember what the 80s were like? Its like a complete roll reversal. You've concede the culture because you cuck white racists have been so afraid to even admit who you are. This sad attempt at push back at CRT and "grooming" which is really just teaching children it's okay if they're gay or trans, is too little too late. You've lost. 😄

The only cucks I know in mass were slaves for 400 years…

The only cucks I know in mass were slaves for 400 years…
You knew slaves personally? 😄 This is what I'm talking about cosplayers. Stop trying to live vicariously on what your great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddies did. In the here and now you're losers. 😂

You knew slaves personally? 😄 This is what I'm talking about cosplayers. Stop trying to take credit for what your great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddies did. In the here and now you're losers. 😂
Don’t most of you toads still say you feel owned by whitey in this “systemically racist” nation?

I don't characterize so-called "imigrants" that way. Turds like you do.
You knew slaves personally? 😄 This is what I'm talking about cosplayers. Stop trying to live vicariously on what your great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddies did. In the here and now you're losers. 😂
If you can act like a victim because of what happened to your great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddies did, then why can't they gloat about theirs?

I don't characterize so-called "imigrants" that way. Turds like you do.

If you can act like a victim because of what happened to your great great great great great great great great great great great grandaddies did, then why can't they gloat about theirs?
The only victim actors are you clowns. 😄

Forum List

Back