Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

I'm not letting it happen. I am powerless to do anything about it because the globalist douchebags are running this country. You and your ilk are the ones letting it happen.
You are not really powerless. All you really need is some organization. If 10,000 armed Americans moved on the border forcing the invasion back the border patrol would join you.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
Where has it been bad? Each culture and race brings new and exciting things. Food, sports, music, art, etc.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
You are racist pig.

So an all caucasian America wouldn’t be a safer, more productive, more unified America?
Have you ever looked at the data?
No, they're too fucking lazy, and I'm white.

Do you really think all these over weight meri- burgers are going to work in the fields? Fuck no.

The premise was proven long before I typed the first word.....ALL predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations around the globe are dirty, disgusting dangerous shitholes and that's irrefutable....I ask with this thread why Democrats and bleeding heart globalist fools like Unkotare lie and pretend that a demography change in America is an improvement for America when ALL the data PROVES otherwise.
It's not the demographic dark communities. It's the privileged power, and money control of the whites with their political lobby and control, that have kept them in shit holes for 400 years.

How about we bring back public hangings along the border?
Hanging who, the invaders or the invaded? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

You and the GOP have a big problem in this country. Everything applies to the others, not you; Whether it's compliance to the rule of law, or invading other countries, then blaming the victims for those invasions, the result is the same.

You think the world belongs to you and your ilk, and the same standards never apply to you. You can do whatever with impunity, but everyone else has to bow to your demands. The world doesn't work that way.

Hanging who, the invaders or the invaded? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

You and the GOP have a big problem in this country. Everything applies to the others, not you; Whether it's compliance to the rule of law, or invading other countries, then blaming the victims for those invasions, the result is the same.

You think the world belongs to you and your ilk, and the same standards never apply to you. You can do whatever with impunity, but everyone else has to bow to your demands. The world doesn't work that way.

The world belongs to those with the baddest weapons and the willingness to use them. The standards are set by those with the baddest weapons and the willingness to use them. Sympathy and empathy belong to losers. Heads on posts would put an end to the invasion at the southern border. Stack the headless bodies up neatly. No need to make a mess.

The world belongs to those with the baddest weapons and the willingness to use them. The standards are set by those with the baddest weapons and the willingness to use them. Sympathy and empathy belong to losers. Heads on posts would put an end to the invasion at the southern border. Stack the headless bodies up neatly. No need to make a mess.
You are an imperialist want to be mass murderer. You want it all for you and fuck everyone else. Evil is your name, evil is your game. You will be dealt with. The world will not tolerate you and your ilk. You'll see.

Caucasians are from the Caucasus mountains region. The whole thing is a sham based on a 19th century racist.
Check out this family of Caucasians.

1660791486428.png

:laughing0301:

When I hear "Caucasians" all I can imagine is Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back