What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well then…should be easy for you….point us to those clean, safe prosperous cities and states where the demography has changed…..GO?
There is no such thing as a "clean" city since humans pollute no matter where they exist.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because I know where you are trying to lead the conversation.
This thread isn’t all that trivial….,I’m asking you to show us evidence that would compel us to embrace a change in demography…..simple shit…no?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "clean" city since humans pollute no matter where they exist.
Hmmm…not one single shitty diaper or Modello bottle can be found on the roadways of my all white city…why is that?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This thread isn’t all that trivial….,I’m asking you to show us evidence that would compel us to embrace a change in demography…..simple shit…no?
Is this the same question the native American Indians ask when the whites and Hispanics showed up?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hmmm…not one single shitty diaper or Modello bottle can be found on the roadways of my all white city…why is that?
Probably because they prefer Colt 45.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is this the same question the native American Indians ask when the whites and Hispanics showed up?
Nonsensical deflection….America was founded in 1776

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only one good thing by changing the demography in the USA, is for the DemonicRats of course.

More votes for the scummy Rats.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The US has its entire history owed to people immigrating....

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ANY place where filthy, cowardly racist chickenshits live is thereby befouled. Every part of my great nation deserves better.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
What a silly question. It's like asking about whether it is beneficial for seasons to change. They do, and we adapt to the change just like we will adapt to demographic changes. Whether it is a good or bad change depends on how we adapt to it.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a silly question. It's like asking about whether it is beneficial for seasons to change. They do, and we adapt to the change just like we will adapt to demographic changes. Whether it is a good or bad change depends on how we adapt to it.
Hahaha…that’s one hell of a spin.
When I embrace change it’s usually because I can prove that said change is beneficial.
Why you change artists don’t or can’t is we’ll beyond me.

Curried Goats

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well then…should be easy for you….point us to those clean, safe prosperous cities and states where the demography has changed…..GO?
Again, this one you ignorant twat. Unless you preferred it as a slave or apartheid state.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hahaha…that’s one hell of a spin.
When I embrace change it’s usually because I can prove that said change is beneficial.
Why you change artists don’t or can’t is we’ll beyond me.
There is no choice. The demographic change is happenig without approval or resistance.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?

We are not a tribe or people group who then made a charter. We are a nation (supposedly) of principles and law, not of tribes and men.

So I don't know why you're trying to do this. Reprehensible.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The demographics of our country have been constantly in flux since 1492.

It's safe to say, that has been a positive thing for us.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the guy who loses his mind when he sees all the "mixed race" couples on commercials.

Him and Joe Biden both lose their minds, apparently.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List