What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Curried Goats

Gold Member
Reaction score
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
You're in no position to make requests, cuck. You don't have to approve of your demographic replacement, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're in no position to make requests, cuck. You don't have to approve of your demographic replacement, there really isn't anything you can do about it.
Cool story Kunta Kinte…now try to address the premise of the thread.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cool story…now try to address the premise of the thread.
I did...Now try to understand that whites are johnny come lately class of humans that will eventually be replaced by the browner humans in the US, but don't fret they are colonizers too.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's no question really that America has improved as a nation as its diversified. When it was a bastion of white supremacy it was a backwards slave state of groomers and rapists.
So an all caucasian America wouldn’t be a safer, more productive, more unified America?
Have you ever looked at the data?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I did...Now try to understand that whites are johnny come lately class of humans that will eventually be replaced by the browner humans in the US, but don't fret they are colonizers too.
I asked you to show us how/where the change in demography has or will improve America…why can’t you do that?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There has never been an all-caucasian America.
You’re answering questions that haven’t been asked…why do you think that is?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
YOU are free to leave any time.

Curried Goats

Gold Member
Reaction score
So an all caucasian America wouldn’t be a safer, more productive, more unified America?
Have you ever looked at the data?
😂

Have you looked at history you simple Simon mother fucker? The Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WW1, WW2... largely conflicts of whites killing other whites. You are stuck on stupid boy.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I asked you to show us how/where the change in demography has or will improve America…why can’t you do that?
I showed you where the US had a majority of Hispanic people in the US after the Mexican American War..Evidently it didn't stop the US from expanding.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
😂

Have you looked at history you simple Simon mother fucker? The Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WW1, WW2... largely conflicts of whites killing other whites. You are stuck on stupid boy.
This thread isn’t about wars Kunta….wrong thread.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, it's about a better America and the biggest threats to America throughout its history has come from other white people you dumb fuck. Read a book.
Well then…should be easy for you….point us to those clean, safe prosperous cities and states where the demography has changed…..GO?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Einstein helped to make the atom bomb.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List