Stuff.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Mar-A-lago. So democrats and their little one eyed myopic propaganda machine actually proport that that unprecedented event was just...yawn, a minor issue? Ok, well what's next, normalizing executions of political rivals? So-and-so did STUFF, racism, hate, so we had him executed. Yawn. Are we heading in this direction?

We should do what Trump does. Just let the little screaming, rancid, psychopathic toddlers throw their little tantrums and scream their little racist, bigoted, prejudiced, and slanderous rants..............and just smile at them.

Nothing makes a psychopathic bully more enraged than not giving into their rants, and just sit there and smile at them, cause you know whats coming.

Mar-A-lago. So democrats and their little one eyed myopic propaganda machine actually proport that that unprecedented event was just...yawn, a minor issue? Ok, well what's next, normalizing executions of political rivals? So-and-so did STUFF, racism, hate, so we had him executed. Yawn. Are we heading in this direction?

I'd like to think that the left isn't so desperate that they'd try something like an assassination of Trump. I hope I'm right, I really don't want to see this country thrown into an all-out civil war.

I just heard gunshots a minute ago. I hope they followed all the democrats anti gun stuff to curb gun violence. But no. A Hispanic person of the opposite reality thought stabbing to death someone was OK. I am NOT trash talking Hispanics, this is the third person murderered because...diversity and inclusion, I have no idea what it is, but STOP supporting this shit. It doesn't work and it does the opposite.

Forum List

Back