Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

The arrests will begin soon...then we'll see if the filth can take it as well as the dish it out.

Trump28.jpg

Wait till Trump pardons him..Liberal heads will be exploding from sea to shining sea

And then the next Dem president can just pardon them all. And I don't want to hear a peep out of the Trump cult, when that happens.

An eventuality, perhaps, but definitely until at least two more generations of freedom-loving Americans have become worm food. You won't "near a peep" because the deceased don't hear at all.
^^

Peak cultism

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Shouldn't have commented on an ongoing legal proceeding.

This is his "the cops acted stupidly" moment.

Not worth all the faux outrage, let alone threats of investigation, but just bad form.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Saying that Trump was impeached over a phone call is like someone pointing a gun in your face demanding your money or life was prosecuted for having a conversation.

Last edited:

Shouldn't have commented on an ongoing legal proceeding.

This is his "the cops acted stupidly" moment.

Not worth all the faux outrage, let alone threats of investigation, but just bad form.
Let's add "Bad Form" to the ever lengthening list of impeachable offenses.

Forum List

Back