Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

So you watch EVERYTHING HE SAYS........waiting for him to say something that can allow you to overturn the votes of 63 million people.

He lives in your head daily..........and he has every right to Free Speech...........even if it OFFENDS your emotional butts...

LOL

Honestly? He only lives in my head on this board. I rarely think of him these days. Sure, in his first six months I wondered how anybody with normal intelligence could vote for him. Then I realised most of his Deplorables were not of normal intelligence. Well below it.

Of course he can have free speech. If he wants to look like a douche that's on him. I say, go for it.

So you watch EVERYTHING HE SAYS........waiting for him to say something that can allow you to overturn the votes of 63 million people.

He lives in your head daily..........and he has every right to Free Speech...........even if it OFFENDS your emotional butts...

LOL

Honestly? He only lives in my head on this board. I rarely think of him these days. Sure, in his first six months I wondered how anybody with normal intelligence could vote for him. Then I realised most of his Deplorables were not of normal intelligence. Well below it.

Of course he can have free speech. If he wants to look like a douche that's on him. I say, go for it.
Which is typical of Hypocrites .............Who Judge us and FEEL SUPERIOR to others..........and why they think we should have a NANNY state where they dictate to others because of this Superior Attitude............

I like that he calls your side out.......the Media out............it's way past time that the frauds are called out.....and Why HE WILL WHEN AGAIN.....

So sorry............5 more years........

"America's isn't exactly going that well..." Did you post that? Really?

Where is an economic model working better?

Not America that is for sure.

Country List Government Debt to GDP

Who took it from below 70% Debt to GDP to over 100 in only eight years? Who is controlling that increase?

Debt%20to%20GDP%20rhrough%202020-L.jpg

And dam good riddance. Would have ended up in prison anyway. Waste of life.

what a loser thing to say. Another sound bite Neocon whackadoodle....
Neo? How about just having American values? As opposed to Commie Lefties?

Oh, you're one of those...
One of those Regular Americans? Yes. Served during Vietnam. Worked up until retirement.Raised 3 successful kids..Deny any form of "Multi-Culturism. Totally against "Globalism". And totally deny the concept of "Gender identification". Get the point?.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Clinton was impeached because he lied about getting a blowjob. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process. The congress has impeachment people for drunkardness and behavior unbecoming the office.
Course they do at their own risk.....because if they become a constant impediment to the smooth operation of the Executive Branch and a massive roadblock to the operation of the government there could be serious consequences. Mkay?
Those that favored the Trump impeachment, which are about half the country are not particular concerned about Trump fulfilling campaign promises.

And dam good riddance. Would have ended up in prison anyway. Waste of life.

what a loser thing to say. Another sound bite Neocon whackadoodle....
Neo? How about just having American values? As opposed to Commie Lefties?

Oh, you're one of those...
One of those Regular Americans? Yes. Served during Vietnam. Worked up until retirement.Raised 3 successful kids..Deny any form of "Multi-Culturism. Totally against "Globalism". And totally deny the concept of "Gender identification". Get the point?.

Sure. You're a douche. But I knew that...

Who took it from below 70% Debt to GDP to over 100 in only eight years? Who is controlling that increase?

You mean when Obama took over from the clusterfuck that Bush let him? Those eight years? I note that there has been no change under the Orange Buffoon. Those numbers are staying there.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Clinton was impeached because he lied about getting a blowjob. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process. The congress has impeachment people for drunkardness and behavior unbecoming the office.
Course they do at their own risk.....because if they become a constant impediment to the smooth operation of the Executive Branch and a massive roadblock to the operation of the government there could be serious consequences. Mkay?
Those that favored the Trump impeachment, which are about half the country are not particular concerned about Trump fulfilling campaign promises.
So you basically admit you don't give a shit if nothing gets done in Washington.

You see.....there's the rub.
This country is filled with a bunch of puss-buckets that only want the worst for this country....mainly because they're just so filled with hatred for everything is stands for they can't stand themselves.

You mean when Obama took over from the clusterfuck that Bush let him? Those eight years? I note that there has been no change under the Orange Buffoon. Those numbers are staying there.

I know you're just playing the fool and being facetious. Why are the FACTS so impossible for you to face?

Yes, "those numbers are staying there". President Donald Trump is growing the economy but not at the expense of our debt. The level is being maintained, unlike the explosive increased caused by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.

I know you're just playing the fool and being facetious. Why are the FACTS so impossible for you to face?

Yes, "those numbers are staying there". President Donald Trump is growing the economy but not at the expense of our debt. The level is being maintained, unlike the explosive increased caused by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Oh, right. So there was no GFC. My bad...

New Topics

Forum List

Back