Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

Raising issues about expenses to the government isn't a valid excuse....because anyone with half a brain knows that regulations require extra expenses for security wherever the president goes. I
When he goes on holiday every weekend? Of course it is valid, and you would have been losing your tiny little mind, if Obama had done it.

If it was feasible, it would seem that the best idea for the Democrat Party would be to resign and pass on the 2020 Presidential Election altogether. .

And if they choose Bernie, that might not be a bad idea.
He would still be 10 times better than the Bed Wetter in the WH at the moment, but he is too polarising even among the Dems.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

I would not have believed this until I watched how the Right Wing had taken over, and destroyed the Separation of Powers under Trump. We are in the most critical stage of our history, akin to the 1830's which three decades later culminated in a Civil War.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Attorney General of the United States is corrupt, and will go down in history as our centuries Benedict Arnold. Donald Trump is creating the fall of the longest democratic republic in world history, and unless he is defeated his inflated ego, narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders will create so much division we will see more protests in our streets, and more rhetoric that Law and Order must be enforced without an iota of Justice.

shaq-S.gif

Raising issues about expenses to the government isn't a valid excuse....because anyone with half a brain knows that regulations require extra expenses for security wherever the president goes. I
When he goes on holiday every weekend? Of course it is valid, and you would have been losing your tiny little mind, if Obama had done it.

President Donald Trump goes home on weekends. Wow! The nerve!

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama took vacations with his whole family and staff to the most exotic, expensive resort locations in the world. Each of those locations required advance security teams three months in advance to set up security for the vacation.

Much like President Bush who went home to Crawford Texas, Donald Trump goes home on weekends. Permanent security is in place and it requires no advance teams for months ahead.

Oh...shit...Obama never worked.
Trump would work his lazy ass into the ground in a day.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.

Screw you, Trump is a prolific and damn liar; a narcissist, and that is only one of the personality disorders which make him unfit to be president of the United States. I remember when you pissed and moaned about Obama's annual vacation in Hawaii. Now you are silent about Trump spending 1/3 of his time at his Golf Course in Florida. And that is not all!

U.S. Secret Service spent $254,000 at Trump properties in first five months of presidency

Government Watchdog: Trump's Trips To Florida Costing Taxpayers Millions

President Trump's Mar-a-Lago Trips Can Cost Taxpayers $1 Million a Day: GAO

House Democrats question Secret Service on payments to Trump properties

No reader should ever trust anything you post, you are a hypocrite and a damn liar who has zero credibility. No wonder you support and like trump, you are two of a kind, corrupt to the bone.
Raising issues about expenses to the government isn't a valid excuse....because anyone with half a brain knows that regulations require extra expenses for security wherever the president goes. If he goes to one of his properties....they have to provide security. It's a fact of life in this country now....especially with all of the crazy Democrats running around trying to murder the guy.

You hypocrisy is only exceeded by your bullshit.

He was impeached over a phone call.
Save it dude....you claim Bubba was impeached over a blow-job.....so do try to be consistent.

He was impeached over a blow job. No blow job, no impeachment. Same with the Moron in the WH. No phone call, no impeachment. Pretty simple really.

No, Clinton colluded with the CFR establishment media and GOP to get impeached over a blowjob so they could all continue to use dark money. It would not come to a head until the Citizen United decision, but the press pretty much kept the nation in the dark over the REAL ISSUE, the campaign finance controversy when the DNC, Clinton, and Gore sold tech secrets to China for campaign cash. This dwarfed anything Trump has ever done.

If the truth of this had been widely published at the time, and a special prosecutor had been assigned, surely Billy Boy would have been convicted of treason. If anything, he should have been shot for being a treasonous globalist and betraying the nation.

PERIOD.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History - www.independentsentinel.com

Chinagate - Judicial Watch

Chinagate and the Clintons | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.

Screw you, Trump is a prolific and damn liar; a narcissist, and that is only one of the personality disorders which make him unfit to be president of the United States. I remember when you pissed and moaned about Obama's annual vacation in Hawaii. Now you are silent about Trump spending 1/3 of his time at his Golf Course in Florida. And that is not all!

U.S. Secret Service spent $254,000 at Trump properties in first five months of presidency

No reader should ever trust anything you post, you are a hypocrite and a damn liar who has zero credibility. No wonder you support and like trump, you are two of a kind, corrupt to the bone.
Raising issues about expenses to the government isn't a valid excuse....because anyone with half a brain knows that regulations require extra expenses for security wherever the president goes. If he goes to one of his properties....they have to provide security. It's a fact of life in this country now....especially with all of the crazy Democrats running around trying to murder the guy.

Derp....derp....derp.....phffffffffffffffft.

Oh...shit...Obama never worked.
Trump would work his lazy ass into the ground in a day.

LOL, Trump is a lazy fat slob. And those are some of his best features.

Derp....derp....derp.....phffffffffffffffft.

Your (dis)ability to write anything of substance, which is thoughtful and thought provoking is ludicrous, as well as toxic.

I would not have believed this until I watched how the Right Wing had taken over, and destroyed the Separation of Powers under Trump. We are in the most critical stage of our history, akin to the 1830's which three decades later culminated in a Civil War.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Attorney General of the United States is corrupt, and will go down in history as our centuries Benedict Arnold. Donald Trump is creating the fall of the longest democratic republic in world history, and unless he is defeated his inflated ego, narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders will create so much division we will see more protests in our streets, and more rhetoric that Law and Order must be enforced without an iota of Justice.

shaq-S.gif

Another stupid post by another stupid jerk. You ought not to have dropped out of the 4th grade, maybe if you completed middle school you could actually write something of substance. Would you like to prove me wrong? Write a rebuttal.

He won't shut up....it bugs you libs too much...he can't resist....

Nah. He was a Big Mouthed Twat long before he got into politics....
And now he is the leader of the free world...and damn good at it....
The world that is laughing at him, as are all who are not part of his cult.
That cult as you call it pal are the American middle class blue collar worker that finally after so many years with Obama's new normal we have a future...and we will beat down your democrat challenger no matter who it is...

shaq-S.gif

Another stupid post by another stupid jerk. You ought not to have dropped out of the 4th grade, maybe if you completed middle school you could actually write something of substance. Would you like to prove me wrong? Write a rebuttal.

power-of-silence-S.jpg

He won't shut up....it bugs you libs too much...he can't resist....

Nah. He was a Big Mouthed Twat long before he got into politics....
And now he is the leader of the free world...and damn good at it....
The world that is laughing at him, as are all who are not part of his cult.

Yeah right!

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020
[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]
More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

America's decline started some time ago.
This has been the liberal mantra since the 60's

Rome's decline started in the 3 century AD. It finally fell part 300 years later. The US won't last that long.
So why don't you move and save yourself all of the pain and anguish.

You call me a mental midget, yet this would be at least he fourth or fifth time I've told you over the past 10+ years (let alone the literally hundreds of times I've mentioned it on this board) that I am not American. Nor do I live there. Nor would I live there. Nice place to visit though!

Forum List

Back