Democrats, Liberals, Progressives: NOW What?

While I allow the relief of the elections to wash over me, and now that we have once again said that we don't want a Talk Radio/Qanon presidency (just louder this time), I can't help but wonder what the Democratic Party is going to do.

So, Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, is the party going to (1) try to rise above the ugliness of the last four-plus years and lead ALL of America, or is it going to (2) remain in the Trump mud and do everything it can to shove its entire agenda down our throats?

As for me, I'm hopeful it's (1). And, until further notice, I'm going to be hopeful that Biden has the right experience and temperament for the moment. There are still many moderates from both parties in Congress, so while the Trumpsters are paranoid (as usual) that we're going full commie, that obviously isn't going to happen. But will the Democrats lead as if they can hear ALL voices?
Even in a thread about your own fools and the bullshit they do you have to lead it off with your unhinged distaste for the right.

Grow a pair ffs
:itsok:
You left out the gops plan to kill Grampa & Granma in your thread about the left...

Idiot
You're very emotional right now. You'll get past this, I promise.
But, you won't.

After nearly 50 years, you don't know who *biden is? You think he's going to change all of a sudden?

Enjoy your higher taxes, gasoline prices, and job killing regulations. Hardheads. :eusa_wall:

I suppose they should cut taxes again to address the debt. It's worked so well in the past.
I suppose you and those like you shouldn’t dare suggest that government cut spending on wetbacks, foreigners and the like to balance the budget and pay down debt...huh?
It’s weird that “steal more from productive whitey” is always your default. But I’m sure you’re an awesome American and all.
A trumper cares about debt now. That’s adorable.
Nobody cares about debt.

Sorry, I forgot you had your head up your arse since birth

My bad.
Trumpers don’t. Some of us do.

After nearly 50 years, you don't know who *biden is? You think he's going to change all of a sudden?

Enjoy your higher taxes, gasoline prices, and job killing regulations. Hardheads. :eusa_wall:

I suppose they should cut taxes again to address the debt. It's worked so well in the past.
I suppose you and those like you shouldn’t dare suggest that government cut spending on wetbacks, foreigners and the like to balance the budget and pay down debt...huh?
It’s weird that “steal more from productive whitey” is always your default. But I’m sure you’re an awesome American and all.

Yes, we just want to piss you off. It seems to be working.
Nah, it simply confirms and proves you can’t be taken seriously on fiscal matters.
Even the most ignorant among us (you) know that a family in over their head in debt cuts wasteful spending FIRST long before they start borrowing from their wealthy brother and government should operate no differently.
What other elementary level shit can I teach you today?

You think they're going to pay down the debt when they raise taxes? LOL

I'll give you a hint, they will just spend and pocket more. Hardheads. :eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

Nah, it simply confirms and proves you can’t be taken seriously on fiscal matters.
Even the most ignorant among us (you) know that a family in over their head in debt cuts wasteful spending FIRST long before they start borrowing from their wealthy brother and government should operate no differently.

Amazing how this argument has been revived now that Trump and the Republican lost.

I'm all for bringing all the troops home and cutting off the massive subsidies for Wall Street.

While I allow the relief of the elections to wash over me, and now that we have once again said that we don't want a Talk Radio/Qanon presidency (just louder this time), I can't help but wonder what the Democratic Party is going to do.

So, Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, is the party going to (1) try to rise above the ugliness of the last four-plus years and lead ALL of America, or is it going to (2) remain in the Trump mud and do everything it can to shove its entire agenda down our throats?

As for me, I'm hopeful it's (1). And, until further notice, I'm going to be hopeful that Biden has the right experience and temperament for the moment. There are still many moderates from both parties in Congress, so while the Trumpsters are paranoid (as usual) that we're going full commie, that obviously isn't going to happen. But will the Democrats lead as if they can hear ALL voices?
I'm hoping for 1 to the greatest extent with one caveat:

tRump and his enablers must be prosecuted. Not to punish them per say, but also as a deterrent. As proof that if you play these games with us you will lose and pay the price.

Even in a thread about your own fools and the bullshit they do you have to lead it off with your unhinged distaste for the right.

Grow a pair ffs

And pat yourself on the back for helping it be that way. Because that's all the right wing has been selling since Newt and his Revolution blew into town. Unhinged dislike for anyone that doesn't look like you, think like you, or is different in any way from you. You people have made name calling into an art form. Every "ist", every "ism" dragged out and shouted at the drop of a hat.

You think they're going to pay down the debt when they raise taxes? LOL

I'll give you a hint, they will just spend and pocket more. Hardheads. :eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

No they probably won't but those who never said a peep the last 4 years Trump ran up 8 trillion has no soap box to stand on.

If they fuck up only 1/4 of what Trump has done they will have done a good job. TBD.

If they fuck up only 1/4 of what Trump has done they will have done a good job. TBD.
It'll be on us to raise our standards. That sure as hell shouldn't be difficult, but...

Legalize marijuana and wipe out felony convictions...

LefTard Logic:
“Let’s unleash criminal minded, unproductive stoned dark people on the public and encourage more criminal minded, unproductive dark people to get stoned.”

Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers never look past your noses do you?

No they probably won't but those who never said a peep the last 4 years Trump ran up 8 trillion has no soap box to stand on.
Most of us have been saying from the beginning to get back to work, you guys supported the shutdowns and bailouts.

Well, yes..and no. At a simple level, it's money in and money out. And sorry, taxes are first. The money coming in has to cover expenditures. We've seen the disaster that the "trickle down" effect has had on our economy, cost of living, and wages. Tax cuts do not increase revenues. They eventually lead to deficits and debt. After the money coming in is addressed, then you can talk about spending cuts. But you'll have to broach some very sensitive areas of cost cutting. Because just a few sections of the budget make up most of our spending. Problem is, you righties always go for cutting the smallest portion of the pie that serves the weakest among us. Not very popular. Run back to the same well time after time. These are just quick overviews as the issue is much larger. So far, you haven't taught anyone anything.

Forum List

Back