Democrats in DC are fighting a war they can not win.

Harry Reid ensured that they had a losing hand.
Elections have consequences - Obama
They are not fighting a war, they are just making annoying political gestures, and it is not to attract supporters but to try to unify the Party by focusing Democrats' anger and hate on President Trump instead of each other in this deeply fractured political Party.

I don't think focusing hate on Trump is a problem. He's doing a fine job of that all by himself
Actually his poll rating continue to improve. No one is paying attention to the Democrats childish tactics but Democrats.

The selection of the next Supreme Court Justice was left up to the people in the election. Hillary would have kept Garland. She lost. The people decided they did not want a liberal supreme court.
It wasn't left up to the voters since they don't vote on nominees..It was all due to obstructive politics...
It was 100% up to the voter. A Hillary victory would have gotten a leftist judge. A Trump victory secured a rightie.
And I bet most voters had than in mind as they pulled the lever

To think otherwise just shows how dumb you are.
The guy died well before the election..The process could have gone forward yet it was stifled by the GOP...Stop snorting the grout...

The selection of the next Supreme Court Justice was left up to the people in the election. Hillary would have kept Garland. She lost. The people decided they did not want a liberal supreme court.
It wasn't left up to the voters since they don't vote on nominees..It was all due to obstructive politics...
It was 100% up to the voter. A Hillary victory would have gotten a leftist judge. A Trump victory secured a rightie.

The guy died well before the election..The process could have gone forward yet it was stifled by the GOP...Stop snorting the grout...
Could have but didn't. Stop sniffing butthurt and join the rest of us in 2017

Could have but didn't. Stop sniffing butthurt and join the rest of us in 2017
Sniffing butt hurt, so voting for Trump is now wrong? Next time I'll vote for Smedly...

Democrats are whining that the GOP took the scotus seat hostage for a year.

Newsflash: America knew that & elected Trump & the GOP anyhow.

The GOP rolled the dice, and the odds were not in their favor. They rolled the hard eight and won.

Losing would have meant Hillary getting an appointment, and probably a Senate Majority to back it up.

Democrats are whining that the GOP took the scotus seat hostage for a year.

Newsflash: America knew that & elected Trump & the GOP anyhow.
A minority of America anyways
Matters not
Numbers matter in war
Reported as instigation to violence.
Aw cute :itsok:
Keep it up and you will end up on an FBI watchlist.

Democrats are fanatical and loud. So they'll continue to get the Press. But they really are pissing off the 'Silent Majority.' The 'Silent Majority' won't get hysterical or protest Democrats. But they will decide things in the end. They'll make the Democrats pay at the Ballot Box.

Numbers matter in war
Reported as instigation to violence.
Aw cute :itsok:
Keep it up and you will end up on an FBI watchlist.
Only in your tiny brain
Guess what, I can pick up the phone right now and report you to the FBI. Do you want me to do that?
I just did a forum search for you and the word kill. I think I should report you to the FBI after what I found.

Forum List

Back