What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This may be the last year you get a charitable tax deduction

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here we go folks,now there is a good reason the wealthy or anyone for that matter, doesn't need to help the charities .... Just a reminder many of these charities help raise babies without homes or food.

We are in horrible trouble with this greedy congress..

The 100-year-old charitable tax deduction is in danger . Charities are gearing up to fight fast-track tax reform legislation in Congress that could decimate giving and cut the number of Americans who can claim the charitable tax deduction by 80% to just one out of 20 taxpayers. Under President Donald Trump’s tax plan and the House Republican

Winston

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here we go folks,now there is a good reason the wealthy or anyone for that matter, doesn't need to help the charities .... Just a reminder many of these charities help raise babies without homes or food.

The 100-year-old charitable tax deduction is in danger . Charities are gearing up to fight fast-track tax reform legislation in Congress that could decimate giving and cut the number of Americans who can claim the charitable tax deduction by 80% to just one out of 20 taxpayers. Under President Donald Trump’s tax plan and the House Republican

Good.

When Mitt Romney donates a million dollars to the Mormon Church he gets a tax break. You and I have to pay more in taxes to make up the difference. Did you vote to subsidize the Mormon Church, I know I sure as hell didn't.

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do not make charitable donations because of a tax deduction. I do it to help people.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
GOOD , if i help people by giving them money or help its between me and the charity or the people!!

Last edited:

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you want the rich to pay their share or not? :rolleyes:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't you donate to a charity if you didn't get a freaking tax deduction?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fake news

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
I do not make charitable donations because of a tax deduction. I do it to help people.
Exactly! I donate clothes to several charities in town and I also shop there especially for the kids clothes BC they outgrow them or tear them up so often. They always ask if I need a receipt for taxes and I say nope just helping out. I also tell goodwill to round up my bill to nearest dollar it goes back to helping ppl and getting ppl to work.

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In some cases, I just send it directly, no charity organization needed. Zero administrative fees. I prefer to be anonymous though.

OP
Eaglewings

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Fake news

It is Forbes News Bird Brain....:disbelief:

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List