Democrats have lost control of Chicago, the violence is spilling into rich democrat areas...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep......given enough time, the left wing will destroy just about anything....and they have reached the point where they can no longer contain the violence in Chicago....

Chicago Holiday Weekend Crime and Chaos on The Magnificent Mile - The Truth About Guns

Chicago has a well-deserved national reputation for homicides. Most people think the violence only happens in the “bad” parts of town, and prudence demands concealed carry holders avoid crime-plagued neighborhoods when possible. However in Chicago, violence now happens throughout Rahm’s Paradise by the Lake. That includes the Windy City’s crown jewel, the Magnificent Mile.

Large groups of African-American youths took the train to downtown Chicago this past weekend, as they’ve done in the recent past. There, unsupervised, some roamed the streets and wreaked havoc in the city’s prime tourist destination, sometimes looting and robbing with impunity.

In addition, they vandalized property and battered innocent people walking past just for laughs. All in all, they brought chaos with them, tying up police for hours dealing with the crime wave.

While the mainstream media didn’t breathe a word of it for fear of angering city fathers (and probably the local merchants), CWB Chicago and Second City Cop both reported the dirty details. After all, stories like this past weekend might keep tourists and others from visiting the glittering high end stores and spending money. Who would travel to Chicago’s Magnificent Mile to shop if they knew they could return home without some of their teeth, their valuables or maybe even their lives.

How bad did things get this past weekend? Second City Cop described it as“a downtown completely out of control and a police department hopelessly outnumbered and undermanned.”

you know what this signifies???? People of Chicago aren't paying their fair share....TAX EM

you know what this signifies???? People of Chicago aren't paying their fair share....TAX EM

Here is one tax the democrats haven't thought of yet.....they should charge a tax, on the tax you pay...start at 5% tax on your tax bill.....can't wait till they think of that....

Many of our major cities have endured a state of degrade and decline over the last generation. Good luck If you'd like to play partisan games with it all, have fun!

~S~

more opportunity, less despair, would contribute to a climate where such deaths are less likely.

you can't legislate common sense and human decency!

Sounds like the people of Chicago need to go to some racial sensitivity training.

Well Chicago is a shithole and that's a fact.

The law abiding should move out. If there is no one left to tax who will support all the gangbangers families. They sure won't.

"there are brothers out there just wanna shoot. you can talk to em, they ain't listen" - Eloquent Chicago gang member Kwame Ball

"ya'll keep sending me to jail. can't you tell jail is making me worse. i ain't been on the streets. i been locked up my whole life. i've never been home since i was 19. the government never offer me no treatment. they never did nothin. they wonder why i still do this stuff. you send me to the same problem. i need help. ain't nobody give me a chance to help me

as a criminal, you have barely more rights, and less respect, than a black man living in Alabama at the height of Jim Crow. we have not ended the racial caste in America, we have only redesigned it!" - Eloquent Chicago gang member Steven Loney.

Loney has shot a person. he is also convicted of racketeering after bribing prison guards to smuggle marijuana and other substances...

"ya'll keep sending me to jail. can't you tell jail is making me worse. i ain't been on the streets. i been locked up my whole life. i've never been home since i was 19. the government never offer me no treatment. they never did nothin. they wonder why i still do this stuff. you send me to the same problem. i need help. ain't nobody give me a chance to help me

as a criminal, you have barely more rights, and less respect, than a black man living in Alabama at the height of Jim Crow. we have not ended the racial caste in America, we have only redesigned it!" - Eloquent Chicago gang member Steven Loney.

Loney has shot a person. he is also convicted of racketeering after bribing prison guards to smuggle marijuana and other substances...

Sounds like a real paragon to me and I'm glad he's in jail. Hope he never gets out.

Yep......given enough time, the left wing will destroy just about anything....and they have reached the point where they can no longer contain the violence in Chicago....

Chicago Holiday Weekend Crime and Chaos on The Magnificent Mile - The Truth About Guns

Chicago has a well-deserved national reputation for homicides. Most people think the violence only happens in the “bad” parts of town, and prudence demands concealed carry holders avoid crime-plagued neighborhoods when possible. However in Chicago, violence now happens throughout Rahm’s Paradise by the Lake. That includes the Windy City’s crown jewel, the Magnificent Mile.

Large groups of African-American youths took the train to downtown Chicago this past weekend, as they’ve done in the recent past. There, unsupervised, some roamed the streets and wreaked havoc in the city’s prime tourist destination, sometimes looting and robbing with impunity.

In addition, they vandalized property and battered innocent people walking past just for laughs. All in all, they brought chaos with them, tying up police for hours dealing with the crime wave.

While the mainstream media didn’t breathe a word of it for fear of angering city fathers (and probably the local merchants), CWB Chicago and Second City Cop both reported the dirty details. After all, stories like this past weekend might keep tourists and others from visiting the glittering high end stores and spending money. Who would travel to Chicago’s Magnificent Mile to shop if they knew they could return home without some of their teeth, their valuables or maybe even their lives.

How bad did things get this past weekend? Second City Cop described it as“a downtown completely out of control and a police department hopelessly outnumbered and undermanned.”

The murder rate in Chicago is, and has been, dropping.

CPD: Double-digit decreases in murders, shootings in first quarter of 2018

In Santa Fe, TX? Not so much.

Should we pay him off?

Frivolous gun control laws make for a violent a Society

Forum List

Back