Democrats have begun celebrating Memorial day in Chicago!

I served. I lost friends while on active duty. Yes, Memorial Day does have significance and is a bit about me. Fuck off yourself, especially if you never served.
Then start your own damn thread concerning Memorial Day and I'll be sure to give it the respect it deserves.

But nooooo, you have to come into another man's thread and stink it up acting all holier than thou and tooting your own horn. It's hard to respect that.

Then start your own damn thread concerning Memorial Day and I'll be sure to give it the respect it deserves.

But nooooo, you have to come into another man's thread and stink it up acting all holier than thou and tooting your own horn. It's hard to respect that.

This thread already stunk when the OP decided to try to politicize and bastardize what to most is a solemn holiday in honor of those who served in the military and died. But, continue with your stupidity if that is what helps you sleep at night.

But, if you'd actually served, I think your opinion about this being a Memorial Day thread would be a bit different. Memorial Day as it is currently understood by the vast majority of Americans is about military who died serving, not civilians killed in senseless violence. If you want a holiday for that, start another, but leave the military and their day of remembering the fallen out of it.

zzzzz.png

Forum List

Back