Democrats have begun celebrating Memorial day in Chicago!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Shots were fired at a public beach as children scrambled for shelter with police cruisers zooming on the lawn all around them.

Good times.

I reckon the Mayor better hire some more social workers.

Maybe we should all take this Memorial Day to remember a country that once was sane by laying a wreath at the steps of the Capital in Washington DC.

Shots were fired at a public beach as children scrambled for shelter with police cruisers zooming on the lawn all around them.

Good times.

Maybe we should all take this Memorial Day to remember a country that once was sane by laying a wreath at the steps of the Capital in Washington DC.

I knew they wouldn't disappoint me.

Probably none. The toddlers have taken to shooting back.
We need to arm the unborn

That way the fetus can look square in the eye of the abortionist and say,

1yo42j.jpg

They should have a special holiday counter

Oh wait!

Whoever forces people to create the most wreaths at the end of the Holiday weekend wins a prize I think.

They probably invested in floral arrangements before the shooting spree.

Good times.

Kudos. Way to try to cheapen the meaning of Memorial Day.

Sorry, but it's not about civilians. I know that sounds a bit callous, but your OP is exceedingly stupid and disparaging of the military and what Memorial Day is about.

Memorial Day. A day to honor those who died while in the military who were serving this country.

Veterans Day. A day to honor those who successfully completed their enlistments (however long they were, some made it a career like me), for their sacrifice in being willing to serve this country.

Armed Forces Day. A day to honor those who are currently still serving on active duty in the defense of this country.

Nothing in there about civilians.

But way to politicize and bastardize a day that should have solemn meaning. Especially when those who serve did so to allow you to say stupid shit like you did. Free speech is allowed under the Constitution (which you have elegantly demonstrated) and that is what the military is there for and swears an oath to support and defend.

Sorry, but it's not about civilians. I know that sounds a bit callous, but your OP is exceedingly stupid and disparaging of the military and what Memorial Day is about.

Memorial Day. A day to honor those who died while in the military who were serving this country.

Veterans Day. A day to honor those who successfully completed their enlistments (however long they were, some made it a career like me), for their sacrifice in being willing to serve this country.

Armed Forces Day. A day to honor those who are currently still serving on active duty in the defense of this country.

But way to politicize and bastardize a day that should have solemn meaning. Especially when those who serve did so to allow you to say stupid shit like you did. Free speech is allowed under the Constitution (which you have elegantly demonstrated) and that is what the military is there for and swears an oath to support and defend.
The US government is at war with its citizens via fostering rampant drugs and crime, two of which can be contained but the government refuses

So no, Memorial day is not cheapened in the least by remembering it's fallen citizens that have died at the hands of their government/drug cartel.

BTW, much of the gun violence is drug related.

What is cheapened are the soldiers who have died for the country, a country that has ceased to be.

Don't get bent out of shape, dude. Besides, Chicago is a war zone too. There were only 2,402 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan during 20 years of war there, while Chicago sees about 1,000 homicides per year.

Someone should hand out medals to the survivors. It's one thing to have soldiers fighting and dying in some shithole country, but this is America and these are civilians. It shouldn't be happening, but it is happening in spite of Illinois being a state which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

Democrat controlled governments equal the killing fields of Pol Pot

Bugger-off, this thread is not about you.

The US government is at war with its citizens via fostering rampant drugs and crime, two of which can be contained but the government refuses

So no, Memorial day is not cheapened in the least by remembering it's fallen citizens that have died at the hands of their government/drug cartel.

BTW, much of the gun violence is drug related.

What is cheapened are the soldiers who have died for the country, a country that has ceased to be.

Don't get bent out of shape, dude. Besides, Chicago is a war zone too. There were only 2,402 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan during 20 years of war there, while Chicago sees about 1,000 homicides per year.

Someone should hand out medals to the survivors. It's one thing to have soldiers fighting and dying in some shithole country, but this is America and these are civilians. It shouldn't be happening, but it is happening in spite of Illinois being a state which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

So create a holiday for those civilians who lost their lives due to gun violence (that should go over well with the NRA). Leave this special holiday about the VETERANS alone.

So create a holiday for those civilians who lost their lives due to gun violence (that should go over well with the NRA). Leave this special holiday about the VETERANS alone.

It is about veterans. But those veterans who died to keep this country free died for nothing if shit like this is happening in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc. Was it all worth dying for?

I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. Left there after high school and changed my life dramatically.
Illinois has THE highest unsolved murder rate in America of any state at 64%.

Chicago's unsolved murder rate is 74%. Does any Democrat care? They simply blame the guns.

`armed civilians save lives.jpg
Properly armed our best hope.jpg
Mass shooters not NRA.jpg

Good times.

You don't really care about Chicago.

You're not fooling anyone.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back