34 shot, 5 fatally, so far in Chicago during Memorial Day weekend

Hmmm, since I don't live in Chicago how is it MY fuck up and are you denying that the President said that.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.

So Trump needs to ACOMPLISH everything he stated in the first two years of his Administration. Obama had eight and only could put one Commie policy in place. Obamacare. Which has been a HUGE failure, and fortunately gutted by Trump.

...and what is the healthcare plan Trump and Republicans have to put in it's place? Come to think of it what happened to that great plan Trump said he had.

And who said, or where in the Constitution is universal healthcare a protected Right? Why should government have to provide healthcare for people? People can already go to an ER for free care if they can't afford to pay.

All Obamacare did was to make healthcare insurance and OUT OF POCKET healthcare expense double or triple for most people. He LIED about all aspects of it. PERIOD!

Yea because healthcare in this country was GREAT b4 Obamacare.

Right, but Republicans are worried about black men being murdered in Chicago. Laughable.
--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.
He’s done more then Obama
lol

What has he done?
Taking drug manufacturers to court for bad policies, using other drugs to fight pain.

That was started b4 he came into office, next.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.

So Trump needs to ACOMPLISH everything he stated in the first two years of his Administration. Obama had eight and only could put one Commie policy in place. Obamacare. Which has been a HUGE failure, and fortunately gutted by Trump.

...and what is the healthcare plan Trump and Republicans have to put in it's place? Come to think of it what happened to that great plan Trump said he had.

And who said, or where in the Constitution is universal healthcare a protected Right? Why should government have to provide healthcare for people? People can already go to an ER for free care if they can't afford to pay.

All Obamacare did was to make healthcare insurance and OUT OF POCKET healthcare expense double or triple for most people. He LIED about all aspects of it. PERIOD!

------------------------------------ it was fine for me and most normal people . I notice and think its funny that most crying for free healthcare are the young so they should be healthy but i guess that they are all fecked up dopers , hip hoppers , transgender millenials SBro .

By Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend, Chicago police had responded to the shootings of 34 people, five of whom died of their injuries, officials said.

The grim tally grew as a shooting Sunday about 6 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Hastings Street left two dead and three injured. The shooting was possibly in retaliation for an earlier one in the same University Village neighborhood where large crowds had gathered, and which also left a man dead, investigators said.

(snip)

Guglielmi said detectives are questioning four people of interest in connection with the shooting of five people on Hastings, in the ABLA Homes public housing community.

“Multiple weapons have been recovered and detectives believe our offender opened fire on a group of people with a TEC-9 semi-automatic machine pistol. Two victims suffered fatal injuries and two others are being treated at an area hospital,” he said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ..

Just some late term abortions amongst the BLMers!

Xd227ji.png

Ain't it neat how effective all that gun control is? Only five were shot here in Stockton CA memorial day shootings. As you know California also has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in place. Oddly enough Stockton also has a very high minority population too. But of course that can't have anything to do with it. As everyone knows it's about the guns, not the people. Or so we're told by the demodummies.

By Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend, Chicago police had responded to the shootings of 34 people, five of whom died of their injuries, officials said.

The grim tally grew as a shooting Sunday about 6 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Hastings Street left two dead and three injured. The shooting was possibly in retaliation for an earlier one in the same University Village neighborhood where large crowds had gathered, and which also left a man dead, investigators said.

(snip)

Guglielmi said detectives are questioning four people of interest in connection with the shooting of five people on Hastings, in the ABLA Homes public housing community.

“Multiple weapons have been recovered and detectives believe our offender opened fire on a group of people with a TEC-9 semi-automatic machine pistol. Two victims suffered fatal injuries and two others are being treated at an area hospital,” he said in a statement.

Xd227ji.png

Where did the shooters obtain the weapons?

(snip)

Xd227ji.png

---------------------------------------- probably theft '1percenter.

This thread is yet another example of how the Regressive Left enables the worst behaviors of its pet constituent oppressed victim groups by minimizing, deflecting, ignoring.

There is no way they don't realize what they are creating, so this enabling must be simply for the most cynical type of reason -- political advantage.

(snip)

Xd227ji.png

---------------------------------------- probably theft '1percenter.

You mean we have irresponsible gun owners in this country? Say it ain't so!

This thread is yet another example of how the Regressive Left enables the worst behaviors of its pet constituent oppressed victim groups by minimizing, deflecting, ignoring.

There is no way they don't realize what they are creating, so this enabling must be simply for the most cynical type of reason -- political advantage.

No. It's irresponsible gun owners not securing their weapons.

No. It's irresponsible gun owners not securing their weapons.
------------------------------ whats irresponsible , a gun owner has his guns in HIS house or car and thieves or criminals break in and take the GUN's as well as the jewelry , the TV and in some cases the lady of the house's panties . Thieves and criminals take or steal whatever they see and want '1Percenter .

--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.
He’s done more then Obama
lol

What has he done?
Taking drug manufacturers to court for bad policies, using other drugs to fight pain.

That was started b4 he came into office, next.
Not to this extent

so , do you hang responsibility of a stolen television and other stolen property from a homeowners private home on the homeowners '1Percenter , eh ??

Actually it was fine; doctors were affordable, and most towns of some size in Texas had public health clinics. That went away with the HMO Act in the 1970's which allowed organized theft and looting from Medicare and Medicaid, illegal aliens began flooding the country bankrupted the clinics and cost skyrocketed by the 1980's and especially in the 1990's. the black 'communities' of course liked to rob and vandalize them and rape the female employees, so they pitched in and made sure nobody wanted to take a job in black neighborhoods so they shut down there even before the illegal aliens swarmed them.

And congratulations to your hood rat homies on getting yet another Walmart closed down near a bus route with your shoplifting 'lifestyles' here in south Dallas; now people in that 'community' have a much longer trip to buy groceries and get prescriptions filled, etc. while you losers just keep making excuses for being scumbags.

Last edited:
so , do you hang responsibility of a stolen television and other stolen property from a homeowners private home on the homeowners '1Percenter , eh ??

That's the mentality; if they can take it, it's theirs. It's the homeowners' fault they got robbed, you know.

(snip)

Xd227ji.png
Ah, the old Chicago harbinger of summer, eh?
Send Omar in as a negotiator.

(snip)

Xd227ji.png
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

It is time for the State legislatures to organize more militia.

i just remember the early 60s . I shattered my left knee . I went to hospital , leg cast was put on and i laid in a bed for a week or so and ate and watched tv . About the same time my Mother had my youngest Sister . After delivery she stayed in bed for a week to rest up . Reason was that she had 4 kids at home so the rest would do her good . INSURANCE , i don't know . Dad paid out of pocket in both cases or had some kind of insurance . [i was about 11 years old]

Forum List

Back