Advice for DeSantis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I know you are out there somewhere. Just a bit of advice for ya.

When it comes to the last election and allegations of fraud, I would respond by commenting on the Democrat election machine that elected a stroke victim that can't complete a thought in Fetterman, and the fact they elected a dead man named Anthony “Tony” DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving state representative, was the choice in more than 85% of votes cast. And yes, voters knew he has already died when they cast their vote, or at least should have.

How do they do it? Who knows, but what has changed? What has Trump and the GOP done to fix this problem if anything and why should we expect a different result? Saying there was fraud without being able to provide the proof is problematic. Let Trump do that. At the same time, you realize something very strange is going on these days, especially when everyone went to bed thinking Trump had won the election. That is why most believe the DNC cheated.

Just stick to the facts, because the facts speak for themselves

It's like Trump said, he said that if I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in the history of the country.

That he did, but it appears Biden need not even be coherent or even have a pulse as the election system is broken and immoral. They can drag the dementia laden President across the finish once again like they did a stroke victim in Fetterman and a dead man. Having someone in there that can maybe do something about it, like DeSantis, is the key to some hope.

Fetterman should be in a hospital, and was for a long time after winning the election.

That was nothing short of abusing the handicapped and a slap in the face to voters who deserve to have someone do their job for them.

Last edited:

I think he should emphasize his 6 week abortion bill he signed and how he went after a private company that was exercising it's first amendment rights.

He's sure to expand his support and draw in some Trump supporters looking for someone a bit younger.

WW

DeSantis needs to say “I am kicking the tranny campaign out of Florida, and I will kick it out of America!”

DeSantis needs to say “I am kicking the tranny campaign out of Florida, and I will kick it out of America!”
So focus on a small sliver of society rather than your border or the portion of the 20M+ illegal immigrants who are cartel members, creeps and career criminals?

So focus on a small sliver of society rather than your border or the portion of the 20M+ illegal immigrants who are cartel members, creeps and career criminals?
Not at all. I am talking about political messaging, and I do not suggest to message on trannyism to the exclusion of other issues.

When it comes to the last election and allegations of fraud, I would respond by commenting on the Democrat election machine that elected a stroke victim that can't complete a thought in Fetterman, and the fact they elected a dead man named Anthony “Tony” DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving state representative, was the choice in more than 85% of votes cast. And yes, voters knew he has already died when they cast their vote, or at least should have.

How do they do it? Who knows, but what has changed? What has Trump and the GOP done to fix this problem if anything and why should we expect a different result? Saying there was fraud without being able to provide the proof is problematic. Let Trump do that. At the same time, you realize something very strange is going on these days, especially when everyone went to bed thinking Trump had won the election. That is why most believe the DNC cheated.

It's like Trump said, he said that if I lose to Biden, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in the history of the country.

That he did, but it appears Biden need not even be coherent or even have a pulse as the election system is broken and immoral. They can drag the dementia laden President across the finish once again like they did a stroke victim in Fetterman and a dead man. Having someone in there that can maybe do something about it, like DeSantis, is the key to some hope.

Fetterman should be in a hospital, and was for a long time after winning the election.

That was nothing short of abusing the handicapped and a slap in the face to voters who deserve to have someone do their job for them.

Its like weekend at bernies.

I think he should emphasize his 6 week abortion bill he signed and how he went after a private company that was exercising it's first amendment rights.

He's sure to expand his support and draw in some Trump supporters looking for someone a bit younger.

WW

And talk about how he supports free speech by banning books and certain types of history classes.

Freedom is slavery.

War is peace.

Censorship is free speech.

#DeFascist2024

#DeFascist4Life

I wonder how many voted for Biden and how many voted against Trump. You can put me in the later category.

It’s heartwarming to hear you talk about how inept and incompetent the Democratic Party candidates were and yet they won. The dead guy won.

As for John Fetterman, strokes, caused problems with communication and movement, but not with mental acuity. When you say that Fetterman can’t “complete a thought”, that’s bullshit. He is very capable of completing his thoughts, but may have difficulty expressing them.

This tells you just how bad the Republican candidates really were. Nobody that you would want an office would run with Donald Trump at the top of the ticket. Decent competent people would not run for the party of Donald Trump

WW

This Primary is going to be a nightmare, if you ask me.

If Trump wins, we could have a shot.

If it's Desantis (who I happen to think would make a stellar President), Trump runs as an independent and the MAGA coalition collapses.

On the other hand, you could have RFK running as an indie - and that No Labels Party might put up Joe Manchin.

The next election could be completely bonkers.

And not in the same way as the last one.

Forum List

Back