Democrats Hate Trump Because He Lies

The real reason why Democrats hate Trump now is not because of his lies

thats a lie.

Well when you cut what I wrote after it off then yes it would be consider a lie maybe but seeing there is more I wrote just tell me you are trolling to troll and spin what others wrote.

You and the Clinton's loved Trump when he wrote those Checks for the Democrats but alas he is public enemy number one after he left the plantation...
Trump was never a major player with political contributions. As a billionaire, he is very frugal when it comes to charity

President Trump is getting ripped for more than his fallacious comments. How about his philippics against those who dare question him. Anyone that thin skinned doesn’t belong in public office.

Beto was arrested for burglary and DWI.

Joe says white collar crimes (Bernie Madoff) should not be punishable with prison time.

1/1024 lied about her ancestry to steal jobs from people more qualified.

Bernie has too many lies to list, Leftist Politifact sums up a few.

All False statements involving Bernie Sanders | PolitiFact Vermont
And even with all of that added up tRump still lies more in a week than they have this decade.
Name one lie that hurt someone.
All.of them. Every single one of those thousands upon thousands of lies hurt someone. Lying is not a victimless crime.
"if you like your plan you can keep your plan if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" those lies hurt millions
"I had the biggest inauguration crowd" lie hurt no one

Joe says white collar crimes (Bernie Madoff) should not be punishable with prison time.

And even with all of that added up tRump still lies more in a week than they have this decade.
All.of them. Every single one of those thousands upon thousands of lies hurt someone. Lying is not a victimless crime.
"if you like your plan you can keep your plan if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" those lies hurt millions
Snowflakes are so easily harmed.

You kids would forgive tRump for ass-raping you before he pulled his pants up and be here posting excuses for him with yours still around your ankles.

Snowflakes are so easily harmed.
TRump says "bend over, you're next".

You kids would forgive tRump for ass-raping you before he pulled his pants up and be here posting excuses for him with yours still around your ankles.
Classy.

Classy.
I notice you aren't denying it.

Trump lies every fucking day of his fucking miserable con man life.

Quit trying to justify this because someone else told a lie.

Furthermore, Warren never lied about her heritage.. You are a fucking moron and a God damn liar. Warren had a test done. Between 1/61 & 1/1024. Not 1/1024Asfuck.

You & Trump are twins. A couple of dumbasses who lie all the time.

Not enough Native American in here to mention...

Now Davey why do you truly hate Donald Trump?

Let it all out Davey...

Elizabeth Warren Never ever stated she had more NA blood than she was proven to have.

Trump is an amoral POS liar who is destroying America & you love him for it.

Sure I do Davey...

She never corrected her employers when they listed her Native American, and from her DNA results is shows she has hardly any...

You love liars as long as they stay on the Reservation or Plantation but boy when Donny left it you went nutter as can be...

Also go back to 2016 on my threads and read my opinion of Trump and unlike you I never liked the guy...

Donny broke your heart didn't he?

She put her NA heritage on some forms in order to contact others with similar heritage. She never used it for personal gain.

Her test confirmed her story.

Why are you lying about it. To PROTECT your orange buddy?

The real reason why Democrats hate Trump now is not because of his lies but he left the plantation and was able to beat Queen Hillary...

Seeing he is no longer donating to their political party mean he is now the reincarnation of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Puting pimple on his butt or something stupid...
No, because is is a com-man, business cheat, amoral, accused wioman abuser, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, and a liar.

Things assfucks like you evidently admire.

He is destroying America & you are too fucking stupid to know it.

Trump is laughing at you as he runs bck & forth to his gold resorts while pocketed miullions & millions.
I don't care if one such as you believes Trump is satan himself as long as America keeps winning.
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

i-dont-understand-you-donald-trump-is-destroying-the-whole-36647452.png
Another fucking idiot who does not realize that a strong dollar makes imports cheaper, our exports more expensive & hurts tourism.

The real reason why Democrats hate Trump now is not because of his lies but he left the plantation and was able to beat Queen Hillary...

Seeing he is no longer donating to their political party mean he is now the reincarnation of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Puting pimple on his butt or something stupid...
No, because is is a com-man, business cheat, amoral, accused wioman abuser, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, and a liar.

Trump is laughing at you as he runs bck & forth to his gold resorts while pocketed miullions & millions.

Sorry bub, the previous two idiots did more to destroy this country than a lot of other presidents combined with their horrid domestic policies, 16 trillion in new debt, never ending wars. Those are facts. Your little emotions don't cut it.

I don't care if one such as you believes Trump is satan himself as long as America keeps winning.

WTF are we "winning" with Trump?

Economy growth more or less what it was before him, plus tax-cuts minus World Wide Trade Wars now kicking into high gear.
Deficits through the roof, growing faster than before Trump.
Healthcare costs growing even faster than before Trump and his wonderful half-off reform plan.
Our allies and partners around the world are wondering if America has gone fucking nuts and re-examining their relationship to this country.

What are you winning? Twitting liar asshole in the White House and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court instead of Garland? Ok enjoy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

except you can't post any. remember when you believed the earth was flat?

• A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

i-dont-understand-you-donald-trump-is-destroying-the-whole-36647452.png
Another fucking idiot who does not realize that a strong dollar makes imports cheaper, our exports more expensive & hurts tourism.
Of course I realize the good & not-so-good in a strong dollar, and furthermore I know that China devalued the Yuan - in violation of their G-20 obligations - in order to minimize the impact of tariffs on their share of the US consumer market.

The net effect is Americans are not paying the tariffs as you doom-&-gloomers are so fond of claiming but rather the Chinese - whose money now purchases less - who are. They have produced $63 billion in rev as of June even as our inflation rate has continued the decline begun about the same time as the tariffs.

The point I am making is that you can't impress anyone with your "knowledge" of economics by tossing out some talking-point you picked up from Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Madcow, especially when talking to someone who actually knows economics.

63kwd12n3gpx.png

WTF are we "winning" with Trump?

Economy growth more or less what it was before him, plus tax-cuts minus World Wide Trade Wars now kicking into high gear.
Deficits through the roof, growing faster than before Trump.
Healthcare costs growing even faster than before Trump and his wonderful half-off reform plan.
Our allies and partners around the world are wondering if America has gone fucking nuts and re-examining their relationship to this country.

What are you winning? Twitting liar asshole in the White House and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court instead of Garland? Ok enjoy :rolleyes:
So you say you eagerly swallow the LIES fed you by equally unhinged media? There are now so many of you we should consider adding The great State of Denial as our 51st.
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Hey dummy, this pic makes fun of usefull idiots like you who can't tell Selma Hayek from Friedrich Hayek, who actually said that (falsely btw, since no one ever accused Marx of not being proficient in economics)

Forum List

Back