Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary

Wow!

`

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....

Maybe not....But this is the kind of talk that gets his attention...Rand Paul's more cerebral approach doesn't seem to be working.

God Emperor should appoint her as NSA.

FOX NEWS FACT-CHECKS DONALD TRUMP ON SAUDI ARABIA BUSINESS DENIALS
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 10/16/18
Fox News fact-checks Donald Trump on his Saudi Arabia business denials

[......]

In June 2015, when announcing his presidential bid, Trump said:
"Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building.
They make a billion dollars a day."

At an August 2015 campaign rally in Alabama, Trump said,
"Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them.
They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million.
Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

`

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

ERn7R9M.jpg

Wow!

`
I think she needs to brush up on her reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary

I haven’t been following the story much yet, so honest question, what did she say that was untrue?

Wow!

`

You didn’t read trumps tweet? Here, let me help you.

EEldrfbX4AAFO77

Clearly Trump is waiting for further instructions from Saudi Arabia. That’s what she’s talking about.
Hey, don’t believe me, believe Trump.

FOX NEWS FACT-CHECKS DONALD TRUMP ON SAUDI ARABIA BUSINESS DENIALS
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 10/16/18
Fox News fact-checks Donald Trump on his Saudi Arabia business denials

[......]

In June 2015, when announcing his presidential bid, Trump said:
"Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building.
They make a billion dollars a day."

At an August 2015 campaign rally in Alabama, Trump said,
"Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them.
They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million.
Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

`
It always has been and always will be about what enriches him.

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cucka doodle dooooo.....

29906170001_5265228979001_5265223846001-vs.jpg
Trump hates that blimp because people thinks he’s a cuck.
I’ve heard he’s even afraid of what Melania might be doing behind his back.
I wonder what gave him that idea?
ED1Vp0QW4AEL95W

Wow!

`

You didn’t read trumps tweet? Here, let me help you.

EEldrfbX4AAFO77

Clearly Trump is waiting for further instructions from Saudi Arabia. That’s what she’s talking about.
Hey, don’t believe me, believe Trump.

He's got to have someone tell him how to lead because heaven knows he knows nothing.

Forum List

Back