Trump Lies about Dead Decorated Veteran in Angry Rant

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Since some people got their panties all twisted up because I dared compare Trump to Biden in a thread attacking Biden for a lie he told 30 years ago- here is a thread that we can devote to talking about Trump's lies.

This one is a great example of how Trump is at the same time petty, vindictive, dishonest- and likes to take credit for things that others have done.

Trump literally lied and took credit for what John McCain did. And then lied and claimed that John McCain couldn't get the legislation passed.

Yeah- Joe Biden lied 30 years ago about his college achievements- Trump lied while in office about something that actually matters.

Trump’s untruths about Veterans Choice illustrate the sheer audaciousness of his lies

“The vets — the VA was in horrible shape. Now, they have choice. And nobody could get choice,” he told ABC News recently. “John McCain couldn’t get it. Nobody could get it. They tried for years. They couldn’t get it. I got choice for the vets.”

In fact, the provision of the law that Trump touts most often — the ability of veterans to get private medical care if VA waitlists were too long — was something that McCain specifically pushed for and eventually won in his negotiations with then-Veterans’ Affairs Committee chairman, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

On the Senate floor on June 5, 2014, Sanders praised McCain for sticking by his principles and pushing the private doctor “choice” element even though Sanders disagreed with it. McCain responded: “We were able to come together I believe in a way that will help relieve this terrible tragedy that seems to have befallen our nation’s veterans.”

Following the compromise struck by McCain and Sanders, the legislation passed both chambers and on Aug. 7, 2014, was signed into law by then-President Barack Obama — notwithstanding Trump’s repeated false claims that the “VA choice” law was something that he himself achieved.

“They have trying to get it passed for 44 years. We got it passed,” he told a rally audience in Panama City, Florida, last month.

“We passed VA choice,” he repeated to an Orlando audience on Tuesday. “You go out now, you get a doctor, you fix yourself up, the doctor sends us the bill, we pay for it and you know what? It doesn’t matter because the life and the veteran is more important.”

Since some people got their panties all twisted up because I dared compare Trump to Biden in a thread attacking Biden for a lie he told 30 years ago- here is a thread that we can devote to talking about Trump's lies.

This one is a great example of how Trump is at the same time petty, vindictive, dishonest- and likes to take credit for things that others have done.

Trump literally lied and took credit for what John McCain did. And then lied and claimed that John McCain couldn't get the legislation passed.

Yeah- Joe Biden lied 30 years ago about his college achievements- Trump lied while in office about something that actually matters.

Trump’s untruths about Veterans Choice illustrate the sheer audaciousness of his lies

“The vets — the VA was in horrible shape. Now, they have choice. And nobody could get choice,” he told ABC News recently. “John McCain couldn’t get it. Nobody could get it. They tried for years. They couldn’t get it. I got choice for the vets.”

In fact, the provision of the law that Trump touts most often — the ability of veterans to get private medical care if VA waitlists were too long — was something that McCain specifically pushed for and eventually won in his negotiations with then-Veterans’ Affairs Committee chairman, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

On the Senate floor on June 5, 2014, Sanders praised McCain for sticking by his principles and pushing the private doctor “choice” element even though Sanders disagreed with it. McCain responded: “We were able to come together I believe in a way that will help relieve this terrible tragedy that seems to have befallen our nation’s veterans.”

Following the compromise struck by McCain and Sanders, the legislation passed both chambers and on Aug. 7, 2014, was signed into law by then-President Barack Obama — notwithstanding Trump’s repeated false claims that the “VA choice” law was something that he himself achieved.

“They have trying to get it passed for 44 years. We got it passed,” he told a rally audience in Panama City, Florida, last month.

“We passed VA choice,” he repeated to an Orlando audience on Tuesday. “You go out now, you get a doctor, you fix yourself up, the doctor sends us the bill, we pay for it and you know what? It doesn’t matter because the life and the veteran is more important.”
You really ARE one miserable individual. Your TDS is SO strong it clouds all of your thinking and posting on here. Please get some help!

its funny, Trump was UNBELIEVABLY shy as a kid.

things change, my friends, things change!

I remember when you weren’t a total asshole.
What happened?
And please don’t tell me Trump.
You must have have a traumatic experience and require an outlet.

What happened?
Syriusly wasn't ALWAYS an asshole? Something DID happen. He's one of THE biggest assholes on this site.

You really ARE one miserable individual. Your TDS is SO strong it clouds all of your thinking and posting on here. Please get some help!

If you disagree with him, prove it... You are just insulting the OP and proving him right.

What happened?
If you disagree with him, prove it... You are just insulting the OP and proving him right.

What happened?
Syriusly wasn't ALWAYS an asshole? Something DID happen. He's one of THE biggest assholes on this site.
Now he’s Sensei Asshole.
There was a time when he wasn’t.

What happened?
Why would I waste time on someone who rants?
You used to be more normal also until “TRUMP”.

What happened?
Now he’s Sensei Asshole.

Again ... If you disagree with him, prove it... You are just insulting the OP and proving him right.

As soon as you use personal insults you are just saying he is better than you and he is right...

What happened?
Now he’s Sensei Asshole.

Again ... If you disagree with him, prove it... You are just insulting the OP and proving him right.

As soon as you use personal insults you are just saying he is better than you and he is right...
I read all his posts and he’s gone off the rails.

What happened?

He posted something with evidence... Sorry but you look like the one who is ranting..

What happened?
Yep, CowboyTed, IS, as one might say, a bit DIM. His raging TDS is most likely the cause of this.

What happened?

He posted something with evidence... Sorry but you look like the one who is ranting..
Anything a politician says when giving a speech that has nothing to do with intended policy doesn’t even enter one of my ears.
You guys are spitting like psychos over every word that comes out of his mouth.

What happened?

Anything a politician says when giving a speech that has nothing to do with intended policy doesn’t even enter one of my ears.

This is the law
Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 - Wikipedia

Why don't you just prove the OP wrong?

What happened?

This is the law
Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 - Wikipedia

You are now on the second page... The OP has left himself wide open for you to prove him wrong...

All we got is insults...

This is the law

You are now on the second page... The OP has left himself wide open for you to prove him wrong...

All we got is insults...

You're sounding like one of those annoying, yippy little wild eyed dogs.

You aren't discussing the topic either.

All politicians are piggy fucking liars.

ALL of them.

Let me straighten you out here. Trump replaced VA Choice.
https://www.military.com/daily-news...5-billion-bill-replace-va-choice-program.html

yeah, he got the name wrong, but he was right about getting something great passed for Veterans and their care givers.

VA MISSION Act: What is the latest on community care ...
VA MISSION Act: What is the latest on community care? - VAntage Point
Note: This article is the second in a series on VA's progress implementing the VA MISSION Act of 2018. Last June, President Trump signed landmark legislation, known as the VA Mission Act of 2018, that makes dramatic improvements to how Veterans receive community care—health care provided outside of VA.VA's goal is to give Veterans greater choice over their health care, allowing VA to .
Senate Passes $55 Billion Veterans Affairs Reform Bill
News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs
News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs
VA MISSION Act

Last edited:

He's posting the truth. Trumpkins think the truth is evidence of mental illness. Go figure.

Forum List

Back